• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which AI do you personally prefer and why?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which AI do you "personally prefer" and why? Just for a convo..
vN621T1.png

Last edited:
Aromasin or exemestane to me I prefer during a blast to run my estrogen just below 60 and arimidex isn't a suicidal inhibitor like aromasin. I prefer my e2 to be gone and not have to deal with a rebound. Plus aromasin can raise igf1 and has other advantages.
I reccomend arimidex when running trt if needed.

BIGMURPH
RoidShop.to
Bigmurph@roidshop.to

Aromasin always did the job for me!

I like it because it isn’t so harsh on the lipids like a arimidex or letrozole. Second reason because arimidex and letro lowers IGF-1 and that’s not beneficial at all.

I run aromasin despite the fact it makes me feel like shit 8 hours after I take it. I mostly use it over adex due to the suicidal nature of it. When I’m on my trt dose I don’t need anything at all but I still pin every day with short ester test.

Shortly after I started trt, the doc put me on anastrozole when I started getting the dreaded lumps and tenderness. I've always stuck with it because it worked. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I have to go Aromasin as well. Always seemed to have less sides and is easier to dose.

Aromasin here and it has kept my e2 in check quite well when it's needed.

IML Gear Cream!
I always went with aromasin because it seems to be cheaper on most sources lol but I’m glad to hear I made the right choice for igf and lipids 🤘🏼

What are the dread lumps and tenderness you are referring to? Thanks

Next time hit the “reply with quote” on whoever you are asking. I figured out it was Multislacking. And I can’t speak for him but I’m 90% sure hes talking about early stage gyno.

They all work well; so it is situational for me -
Adex , Asin, Letro. If I develop a lump, letro to shrink(make go away ) ASAP, once lump is gone I would use Nolvadex ED until cycle finished and during PCT.
If I had a recurring Lump or puffy, painful nips and I knew it. I’d prefer Aromasin for the suicidal effect.

Max
IMO/IME

**letro is my emergency AI (nothing stronger for a lump appearance) but it has to be used quickly after showing up**

Arimidex!
aromasin is too mild for my body

I forgot Adex is what I use on HRT! Lol. Yes, very strong indeed ! I can get by on .25mg eod even. Forgot to add to my statement. (Have used Adex more than any other) btw.

Max
Thx Phil

Next time hit the “reply with quote” on whoever you are asking. I figured out it was Multislacking. And I can’t speak for him but I’m 90% sure hes talking about early stage gyno.

Yeah, I thought gyno went without saying. :hmm:

This is another reason weekly progress pics are handy. Gyno puffiness will often show up in comparison pics before you actually start "feeling" it.

I use both. NOW, I aromatize like a son-of-a-bitch.

My typical protocol is:

1-2mg of Adex/week. (Take advantage of the longer half-life to help with a baseline. Dose dependent on compounds and dosing)
20-25mg Aromasin on injection day (again, compound and dosing dependent)

Not saying that’s what anyone else should do, but it works for me.

Get Shredded!
Yea , my bad... after a couple blast I started trt, and after 2 weeks started getting welts (acne) on the back of my neck . Thanks for clarifying

I dont have a preference but aromisin works faster when high E start affecting me, seems like Arimidex is better for preventive then reactive, so if I am making a strong effort to minimize AI use ill just use armosin super sparingly like 25mg every 3 days for a week after 12 weeks of taking no AI. If i just want to be safe ill just take my arimidex 0.5mg every 3.5 days.

I dont like any of them but they all have a specific use imho, i usually just rotate between aroma and adex

Nolva during bulk

Letro on last weeks of prep.

Aromasin, very few sides and easy to manage the dose w/25MGs vs trying to pin point .5MG of adex

Aromasin for me for sure. Personally not super susceptible to general sides but Adex just seems to be harsh. Harsh probably equals more effective, but Aromasin has always done the job for me

Aromasin for me for sure. Personally not super susceptible to general sides but Adex just seems to be harsh. Harsh probably equals more effective, but Aromasin has always done the job for me
what does do you use?

Anyone else here switch up AI's with their compounds? Different AI's with different cycles/blasts/cruise?

Back