• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need the diet gurus

SkeevsBudz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife wants me to try and lean out for an upcomming vacation. She wants to snap some nice pics of us so in the future we could look back and reminince the "good old times"

So i looked at a few BBers like nyle nayga, andrei deiu , jeremy buendia. I went lean before but im wondering how did they go lean with a tiny waist. Im 5 '5 180 with 10% BF. was planning to bulk but wouldnt mind loosing a few pounds. Im always on point with my diet but i always still had a tummy. My waist is very small naturally but my stomach looks bloated with abs?

What am i doing wrong? I also been working out for a few years but im the type to never get past 12%BF no matter how much of a surplus i am due to the type of work that i do. Im always sweating, in the sun and burning calories since i pour concrete. I NOTICE concrete some reason dehydrates me alot also on pour days

You can put on lean mass and not get fat at same time 100%. Get the app MyFitnessPal.

Really track your food intake. Figure out what you need for maintenance, figure out what you need to grow, and lose weight.

If you can't get below 12% your not dieting hard enough. You have to suffer more, haha.

Tiny waist is genetic. You really haven’t given any information really to go off of. Post a pic.
Would love to post a pic but kind of want to stay hidden in that department. Lots of tattoos including my real last name on mu body would make it easy to find me on FB or google

You can put on lean mass and not get fat at same time 100%. Get the app MyFitnessPal.

Really track your food intake. Figure out what you need for maintenance, figure out what you need to grow, and lose weight.

If you can't get below 12% your not dieting hard enough. You have to suffer more, haha.
I have an app called macros and been using it for the past 2 years. Depending on the time of year and if i feel like cutting i dial it down everywhere cuts nicely but my stomach looks bloated or at least my lower abs has a little bloat. I dont take GH or insulin. Just tren and mast.

Would love to post a pic but kind of want to stay hidden in that department. Lots of tattoos including my real last name on mu body would make it easy to find me on FB or google
Blur the tatts.

I have an app called macros and been using it for the past 2 years. Depending on the time of year and if i feel like cutting i dial it down everywhere cuts nicely but my stomach looks bloated or at least my lower abs has a little bloat. I dont take GH or insulin. Just tren and mast.

So you know your shit. Are you talking any orals? Let's figure this out. Are you eatting a shit ton of carbs? Whats your macros look like.

So you know your shit. Are you talking any orals? Let's figure this out. Are you eatting a shit ton of carbs? Whats your macros look like.
Still got lots to learn about cutting down to low BF and maintaining.

No orals. At the moment im running a 150mg cut mix with 50 tren,50 mast,50 test. Pinning .5cc ED.

At the moment im sitting at 178lbs. Macros are 353C 183P 84F 2897Cals. I cant drop my calories down to fast or id be feeling weak during work.

People who say they are 10% BF on the forum= Endless
People who are 10% BF on the forum= Nearly none

10% is super low for a regular guy walking around who has a job other than an instagram model. If you ARE 10%, be happy. Most of us will struggle OVER TIME to get there.

Give us more details about your training (including cardio) and diet (listing foods and amounts). Oh, and those pics. The most useful thing you can post for us here.

IML Gear Cream!
Still got lots to learn about cutting down to low BF and maintaining.

No orals. At the moment im running a 150mg cut mix with 50 tren,50 mast,50 test. Pinning .5cc ED.

At the moment im sitting at 178lbs. Macros are 353C 183P 84F 2897Cals. I cant drop my calories down to fast or id be feeling weak during work.
I’d up the protein to atleast 225. I like my fats lower like around 20-40. How’s your peri workout nutrition? What does you pre and intra look like. You shouldn’t be too weak if those are on point. I can get cals pretty low before I start feeling weak as long My peri is on point.

People who say they are 10% BF on the forum= Endless
People who are 10% BF on the forum= Nearly none

10% is super low for a regular guy walking around who has a job other than an instagram model. If you ARE 10%, be happy. Most of us will struggle OVER TIME to get there.

Give us more details about your training (including cardio) and diet (listing foods and amounts). Oh, and those pics. The most useful thing you can post for us here.
10% is pretty lean but nobody should really have to suffer to get there if they know what they’re doing and they don’t try to suicide diet or crash diet. As someone called coach you should know this.

10% is pretty lean but nobody should really have to suffer to get there if they know what they’re doing and they don’t try to suicide diet or crash diet. As someone called coach you should know this.
Can you highlight “suffer” “suicide diet” or “crash diet” in my post please?

Can you highlight “suffer” “suicide diet” or “crash diet” in my post please?
You said people suffer to get there. I said the only reason anyone would suffer is because they extreme dieted. You calling yourself a coach should know it’s not hard to obtain. Most people aren’t walking around at 10 because America is full of obese people. I never said you said those things if you go back and read it. Getting to 10 is a piece of cake.

You said people suffer to get there. I said the only reason anyone would suffer is because they extreme dieted. You calling yourself a coach should know it’s not hard to obtain. Most people aren’t walking around at 10 because America is full of obese people. I never said you said those things if you go back and read it. Getting to 10 is a piece of cake.
I said people “struggle over time to get there”. And no one gets there without a strict diet but perhaps we have different ideas of what strict is.
Are you 10%?

Let’s take a poll here: How many guys think “Getting to 10% body fat is a piece of cake”?

I said people “struggle over time to get there”. And no one gets there without a strict diet but perhaps we have different ideas of what strict is.
Are you 10%?

Let’s take a poll here: How many guys think “Getting to 10% body fat is a piece of cake”?
Yeah, I've been down to about 9% bf and 'struggle' sums it up nicely. Definitely wasn't a piece of cake, for me anyway

I'm a genetic freak, ectomorph. I walk around at around 12%. Can never get fat. Only reason is I just can't eat enough. I've gone up to 4,800 a day. Clean, still no fat gain.

But to get to under 10% I'd have to do some real work. I don't know tho. I have striations on the ass cheeks. So I might be lower.

Last edited:
I'm a genetic freak, ectomorph. I walk around at around 12%. Can never get fat. Only reason is I just can't eat enough. I've gone up to 4,800 a day. Clean, still no fat gain.

But to get to under 10% I'd have to do some real work. I don't know tho. I have striations on the ass cheeks. So I might be lower.
I'm in the same boat as you, man

When I “bulk”, which I intend to start next month, I eat just over 4400 calories. Even if I was 10% while eating that, I would look like a ripped Buddha. Bulking diets are miserable. Even in contest prep I eat a lot of food. More than I want or feel hungry enough to eat. If it weren’t for shakes…

In the late ‘80s when John Parrillo’s book came out I immediately started eating his 5k diet exactly as listed. Carbs/protein/fat 60/30/10. That was an insurmountable quantity of food. So much broccoli!

Consider yourself lucky if you are naturally lean and still have muscle. That ain’t the way most people are. For my normal people clients, dropping their body fat and maintaining or gaining muscle is not easy. Some lose muscle (not as much) along with the body fat. But normal people won’t stick with a bodybuilder diet or use gear.

Get Shredded!
When I “bulk”, which I intend to start next month, I eat just over 4400 calories. Even if I was 10% while eating that, I would look like a ripped Buddha. Bulking diets are miserable. Even in contest prep I eat a lot of food. More than I want or feel hungry enough to eat. If it weren’t for shakes…

In the late ‘80s when John Parrillo’s book came out I immediately started eating his 5k diet exactly as listed. Carbs/protein/fat 60/30/10. That was an insurmountable quantity of food. So much broccoli!

Consider yourself lucky if you are naturally lean and still have muscle. That ain’t the way most people are. For my normal people clients, dropping their body fat and maintaining or gaining muscle is not easy. Some lose muscle (not as much) along with the body fat. But normal people won’t stick with a bodybuilder diet or use gear.

I know exactly what you mean. I've been on a bulking diet for the last 21 weeks clean, one cheat meal a week. I can operate in a caloric deficit all day no problem.

It's the all damn food that's the hard part. But I force it down. Right now I'm eating 7 oz of 85% lean beef 300 grams of rice 6 times a day. I'm about to bump it up to 400 grams of rice. Four or five tablespoons of peanut butter, shit ton of pistachios.

I slowly keep bumping it up waiting for my abs to not be as cut but never happeneds.

I am very lucky for sure. It seems like it would be so discouraging to put on fat easily almost kill your motivation in the gym with the quickness. My hats off to the guys who pull through. I'm actually starting a log here soon. Going for 10 pounds lean gains in 5 weeks. Dbol/Drol combo. Hopefully you'll follow along and offer me some tips. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Are you 10%?

I usually stay around 10. You’re around 20-30 from what Ive seen.No one should have to struggle to get there, especially guys on peds. You don’t even have to be strict with food to get there, just a consistent deficit. Ive posted pics here several times. Ive gotten several people to 10-12 without suffering or being strict with food choices just caloric deficits and hitting the protein requirements. Just because you have an issue with doesn’t mean people should if they do it correctly

Yeah… I believe you are highly underestimating your body fat percentage.. based on everything you said it doesn’t add up that you are currently 10 percent body fat. That’s very lean…..

How do you know your at 10%? I am ALWAYS on the leaner side than most here and I’d be lying if I said I was anywhere close to 10% right now. Fuck I look like Venom with how vascular and tight I am right now and I’m probably still sitting in excess of 12 or 13. 10 is doable IMO but at least for me diet has to be 100% on point towards a cut.

You are 10% bodyfat and your wife wants you to drop BF%?

Post up pics, be honest with us - that's the only way we can help.

I know folks are going to disagree, but most are higher bf% than we all like to admit. For instance in my pic to the left, I have veins in my abs can see striations in my obliques … based on BIA, I’m 16% bf. Sure there is margin for error, but very few here are likely a true 10% or less.

Not to knock any progress or hard work of folks, but 10% or less with muscle density isn’t easy for the majority.

Back