• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

6uilld 6ack 6etter

Precisely it's a marxist and communist term

Too bad the followers are too stupid to see through it or fathom.it.

One of them will be dumb enough to post photos of someone wearing a run foil hat as they are brought into.thr concentration camp 🤣🤣🤣

Build back better? We had the best economy in 50 years w/ Trump. These cvnts destroy it on purpose, and now want to build-it back under their insane spending plan?
Millions for other countries and trannies and woke-shit hidden in there, etc??
What phony/insane propaganda.

Retardz...

lolz

ryan long is hilarious too

Don't forget about the tree Equity that costs 3 billion dollars for trees WTF SMH LOL

Honestly what are people thinking the future is oil and will be until it runs out they are trying to reinvent the wheel except there making it square worst leadership ever 😒

People voted in all these woketardz, libtardz, insane anyslum and dementia ward patients.
It either goes 1 of 3 ways in next 3.25 years.

1. Full-on, Woke, Insane Libtard.
2. Many old-School Dems wake up, and vote these kvnts out next election and take back their freedom.
3. Civil war-like shit begins, shit breaking out all over. (This is what they (libturd-leaders) seem to be hoping for it seems).

This is truly what I see happening unless something changes drastically

3. Civil war-like shit begins, shit breaking out all over. (This is what they (libturd-leaders) seem to be hoping for it seems).

It would be the worst thing since the original Civil War

Build back better is Obama’s 3rd term with creepy joe as the face of the nation

I mean really....Joe was the best you could get..L.James would be more believable..

I mean really....Joe was the best you could get..L.James would be more believable..

The left will support anyone who pushes their anti American agenda. You better believe they would vote for lebron if his name ever makes it on the ballot.

IML Gear Cream!
The left will support anyone who pushes their anti American agenda. You better believe they would vote for lebron if his name ever makes it on the ballot.

Of course they would, they build statues and paint murals of a herion dealing woman beating ex con and tear down statues of Columbus and Lee, they have no moral compass, Most of the cancel culture is people living in their parents basement still living on mom and dads dime so of course they want their worthless Collège degrees paid for, all they know is people picking up the tab for them....:coffee:

hot dogs are racist, you niggas been putting white dicks in yinz mouths at every ballpark and and now they got taco tuesday, when they gonna have a watermelon wednesday. I'll tell ya, never. just vote democrat and youll feel better. dont get me started on skittles

Back