• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dhb & npp

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever run these two compounds together?

If so I’m curious what you thought about the combo and what your experience was.

i was just doing some research on DHB lastnight it seems like a interesting compound but ive heard the PIP is bad with that compound

i was just doing some research on DHB lastnight it seems like a interesting compound but ive heard the PIP is bad with that compound
I've had it twice. Once it was unbearable but euro pharm is quite smooth

I enjoyed it a lot. Felt strong and “well”, helped with the NPP blues I get . I think 400+ on the DHB though . Source here gives no pip for me. Kinda a bitch having to heat the oil up before injection since crashed but I saw no negatives with the compound. Can’t wait to try it at 400-500. I’ve seen a few guys agree that once dose was raised it really began to shine.

Zero problems with the DHB from Euro Pharmacies. I’m pinning 1ml eod for the last 3 weeks. Really quality gains i’m putting on. Not a lot of water or bloat you’re putting on.

These 2 together would be an awesome run and something I’d def like to see someone here do and try myself!

Even at low dose..a Test/NPP/DHB
Is a nice solid stack..

From what I've read and done...
Higher Test=bulk
Higher DHB=cut

Summer cut...
600 Test
300 NPP
200 DHB
For 5 to 6 wks

Then start lowering NPP..and Test..while bumping the DHB..
And adding inj.SD...

End doses
Test..200
NPP..150
DHB..300 to 400
SD.....10 to 20 eod...
Maybe some Var or Tbol at the Very End..

I mean you dont even need to have NPP in there cause DHB is strong as fuck anyway, I have ran DHB like 5 times now its my favorite injectable so far no real sides and strong, this last time I ran it at 595MG with 600MG of test and injectable superdrol, I was a fucking monster, gained 18 fucking lbs and won a competition...first time DHB you only need 200MG to 300MG

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I love being able to post on here and get good solid answers. Thanks a lot.

I mean you dont even need to have NPP in there cause DHB is strong as fuck anyway, I have ran DHB like 5 times now its my favorite injectable so far no real sides and strong, this last time I ran it at 595MG with 600MG of test and injectable superdrol, I was a fucking monster, gained 18 fucking lbs and won a competition...first time DHB you only need 200MG to 300MG

What was your diet like while running 600MG of Test & DHB?

Eating in a surplus? A deficit?

Just curious

Well I guess I should have taken into account and it you said you gained 18 pounds. So I assume you were eating above maintenance

That bitch was eating everything...
No dis MT..

Get Shredded!
Hey I knew it...
It's all good MT...take that 18lbs and run..
My Wolf is wanting attention..gotta run..

Both NPP And DHB are great compounds..hard to go wrong..

Gabriel is not having it..gotto go..

Back