• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dizziness/Lightheadedness

Void

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just got all my bloodwork done again last week, I can post it here if needed but everything is in a good range currently. I’ve been on low dose 200mg weekly Test E for about 3 months now after being off everything for 3 additional months.
The last few weeks, I’ve been experiencing constant lightheadedness every time I stand up, not just normal standing up to fast. Originally I thought it could be low BP, but when I got my bloods done they naturally took that as well and was 123/70 so fairly decent numbers.

Could be a Million things...but it's a sign..listen..!!
Look at what you're doing when it happens..1
Take a break from nearly everything for just a couple of days..2
Look at hydration and food intake..3

If these things don't help..then you might need to step back and get checked..

Good Luck

Good Luck

That was my thoughts too that’s why I got blood work done last week, that and because I wanted to be sure I was in the clear to go ahead and bump up compounds again. But since they all came back normal now I’m not positive. I’m gonna mention it to the doc this week

Good Luck
Had a similar experience, went to dr, i'd happen to be dehydrated. But as zionoir stated it could be a million things.

Not to beat a dead horse...But a Word to the Wise..
As you age the body changes and all-to-often,we shrug off the signs as...Nothing...Big Mistake..!

Learn what the Numbers mean..and then Know what YOUR numbers Are..when the Dr. comes in and says..."everything is normal"
Then you say..."what are the numbers?"...because what's normal for A401 and Max..are not the same..

Labs are the 1st indication that's something is off..but if You don't know and depend on a Dr. well...Good Luck

Blood sugar?

I just got all my bloodwork done again last week, I can post it here if needed but everything is in a good range currently. I’ve been on low dose 200mg weekly Test E for about 3 months now after being off everything for 3 additional months.
The last few weeks, I’ve been experiencing constant lightheadedness every time I stand up, not just normal standing up to fast. Originally I thought it could be low BP, but when I got my bloods done they naturally took that as well and was 123/70 so fairly decent numbers.

I was having the exact same symptoms for months just recently. Everyone kept telling me it's probably blood pressure, but my blood pressure was always good when checked. After pulling bloods I realized that all the out-of-range markers on my bloodwork were iron deficiency related. Started taking an iron supplement daily and problem was solved. When ever I forget to take the iron supplement for a few days, the symptoms reappear.

Something to look into bro. My light headedness got so bad whenever I stood up that at times it felt like I was gonna pass out

Last edited:
I had as d still get this from time to time, mine was an inner ear issue and needing my neck adjusted by the chiro... Still get it a lot but need to constantly get my neck adjust

IML Gear Cream!
I was having the exact same symptoms for months just recently. Everyone kept telling me it's probably blood pressure, but my blood pressure was always good when checked. After pulling bloods I realized that all the out-of-range markers on my bloodwork were iron deficiency related. Started taking an iron supplement daily and problem was solved. When ever I forget to take the iron supplement for a few days, the symptoms reappear.

Something to look into bro. My light headedness got so bad whenever I stood up that at times it felt like I was gonna pass out

That’s exactly how I’m feeling now. I will definitely look into that. Thanks man

I would immediately think you're either not eating enough or you're not hydrated enough.

That’s the fair assumption normally I’d agree but my waters 2gal a day and over 4K in calories currently so I don’t think it’s that. Blood sugar level always feels fine

That’s the fair assumption normally I’d agree but my waters 2gal a day and over 4K in calories currently so I don’t think it’s that. Blood sugar level always feels fine

do you check your blood sugar?

reason I ask, I went through a serious bout with hypoglycemia a couple years back. Blood sugar was always on point. To this day I can’t say as what actually caused it but it occurred shortly after coming off a blast that involved Tren. It last for about 4 or 5 months and felt just like going hypo feels… dizzy/lightheaded/clammy skin/cold chills etc… I think it’s hormone related honestly. Doctors couldn’t figure it out. I finally snapped out of it right around the time I bumped my own personal trt levels to 250mg per week instead of 125mg per week.

Just another Avenue to look into.

do you check your blood sugar?

reason I ask, I went through a serious bout with hypoglycemia a couple years back. Blood sugar was always on point. To this day I can’t say as what actually caused it but it occurred shortly after coming off a blast that involved Tren. It last for about 4 or 5 months and felt just like going hypo feels… dizzy/lightheaded/clammy skin/cold chills etc… I think it’s hormone related honestly. Doctors couldn’t figure it out. I finally snapped out of it right around the time I bumped my own personal trt levels to 250mg per week instead of 125mg per week.

Just another Avenue to look into.

I used to but haven’t in a while. I do agree I think it’s hormone related. Last time I had these symptoms my estradiol was high but everything came back fine this time around. I’m going to look into the blood sugar thing some more though for sure though. It would be crazy to me since my levels have always been great but I guess anything’s possible.

Back