Dizziness/Lightheadedness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Dizziness/Lightheadedness

I just got all my bloodwork done again last week, I can post it here if needed but everything is in a good range currently. Iíve been on low dose 200mg weekly Test E for about 3 months now after being off everything for 3 additional months.
    The last few weeks, Iíve been experiencing constant lightheadedness every time I stand up, not just normal standing up to fast. Originally I thought it could be low BP, but when I got my bloods done they naturally took that as well and was 123/70 so fairly decent numbers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,400 Posts
    Rep Points

Could be a Million things...but it's a sign..listen..!!
    Look at what you're doing when it happens..1
    Take a break from nearly everything for just a couple of days..2
    Look at hydration and food intake..3

If these things don't help..then you might need to step back and get checked..

Good Luck

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Common issue, but like zion said, lots of things can cause it. Could be an inner ear problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post

Good Luck
    That was my thoughts too thatís why I got blood work done last week, that and because I wanted to be sure I was in the clear to go ahead and bump up compounds again. But since they all came back normal now Iím not positive. Iím gonna mention it to the doc this week

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,720 Posts
    Rep Points

I would immediately think you're either not eating enough or you're not hydrated enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post

Good Luck
    Had a similar experience, went to dr, i'd happen to be dehydrated. But as zionoir stated it could be a million things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,400 Posts
    Rep Points

Not to beat a dead horse...But a Word to the Wise..
    As you age the body changes and all-to-often,we shrug off the signs as...Nothing...Big Mistake..!

Learn what the Numbers mean..and then Know what YOUR numbers Are..when the Dr. comes in and says..."everything is normal"
    Then you say..."what are the numbers?"...because what's normal for A401 and Max..are not the same..

Labs are the 1st indication that's something is off..but if You don't know and depend on a Dr. well...Good Luck

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,711 Posts
    Rep Points

Blood sugar?
    ďTape on a dick you twat waffleĒ - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I just got all my bloodwork done again last week, I can post it here if needed but everything is in a good range currently. Iíve been on low dose 200mg weekly Test E for about 3 months now after being off everything for 3 additional months.
    The last few weeks, Iíve been experiencing constant lightheadedness every time I stand up, not just normal standing up to fast. Originally I thought it could be low BP, but when I got my bloods done they naturally took that as well and was 123/70 so fairly decent numbers.
    I was having the exact same symptoms for months just recently. Everyone kept telling me it's probably blood pressure, but my blood pressure was always good when checked. After pulling bloods I realized that all the out-of-range markers on my bloodwork were iron deficiency related. Started taking an iron supplement daily and problem was solved. When ever I forget to take the iron supplement for a few days, the symptoms reappear.

Something to look into bro. My light headedness got so bad whenever I stood up that at times it felt like I was gonna pass out
    Last edited by Jph30; 10-18-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

I had as d still get this from time to time, mine was an inner ear issue and needing my neck adjusted by the chiro... Still get it a lot but need to constantly get my neck adjust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jph30 View Post
    I was having the exact same symptoms for months just recently. Everyone kept telling me it's probably blood pressure, but my blood pressure was always good when checked. After pulling bloods I realized that all the out-of-range markers on my bloodwork were iron deficiency related. Started taking an iron supplement daily and problem was solved. When ever I forget to take the iron supplement for a few days, the symptoms reappear.

Something to look into bro. My light headedness got so bad whenever I stood up that at times it felt like I was gonna pass out
    Thatís exactly how Iím feeling now. I will definitely look into that. Thanks man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I would immediately think you're either not eating enough or you're not hydrated enough.
    Thatís the fair assumption normally Iíd agree but my waters 2gal a day and over 4K in calories currently so I donít think itís that. Blood sugar level always feels fine

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,711 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís the fair assumption normally Iíd agree but my waters 2gal a day and over 4K in calories currently so I donít think itís that. Blood sugar level always feels fine
    do you check your blood sugar?

reason I ask, I went through a serious bout with hypoglycemia a couple years back. Blood sugar was always on point. To this day I canít say as what actually caused it but it occurred shortly after coming off a blast that involved Tren. It last for about 4 or 5 months and felt just like going hypo feelsÖ dizzy/lightheaded/clammy skin/cold chills etcÖ I think itís hormone related honestly. Doctors couldnít figure it out. I finally snapped out of it right around the time I bumped my own personal trt levels to 250mg per week instead of 125mg per week.

Just another Avenue to look into.
    ďTape on a dick you twat waffleĒ - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    do you check your blood sugar?

reason I ask, I went through a serious bout with hypoglycemia a couple years back. Blood sugar was always on point. To this day I canít say as what actually caused it but it occurred shortly after coming off a blast that involved Tren. It last for about 4 or 5 months and felt just like going hypo feelsÖ dizzy/lightheaded/clammy skin/cold chills etcÖ I think itís hormone related honestly. Doctors couldnít figure it out. I finally snapped out of it right around the time I bumped my own personal trt levels to 250mg per week instead of 125mg per week.

Just another Avenue to look into.
    I used to but havenít in a while. I do agree I think itís hormone related. Last time I had these symptoms my estradiol was high but everything came back fine this time around. Iím going to look into the blood sugar thing some more though for sure though. It would be crazy to me since my levels have always been great but I guess anythingís possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,400 Posts
    Rep Points

The Main Thing...
    Don't shrug it off...figure it out..live healthy..live long..