• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This Hard Ass

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yeah Me..
Is grabbing my shit and headed to the gym..

Been in a fog for wks...maybe a good WO will put it all in perspective..last time after 15 on the tread it was game..too many problems to list..but I am determined to get back into what has kept my sanity and life going..Not by any means Done..

After will tell me Everything..am I truley impaired or just foggy..hoping it's the latter..
But if not,I'll call the family..kids will be crushed..so will I..but it's all part of life..Not the Best part
..But...we have to take the good with the Bad..it is kinda like going to the Dr. and you already know what's up..Or worse,thinking everything is all good...And it's Not..that day really sucked ass..

But,it has Only made me a better person..

Thanks to every last One of you..my extended family..for my own brothers never call,just want what I leave behind..guess what..they get Nothing...not around when I live,Don't come around when I'm headed South..

Go get all those frustrations out man, the weights can take it LOL.

When I'm super frustrated I go to the gym to blow off steam, and then go back home feeling much better!

I prefer joking someone out but I suppose a good workout would work as well. A good old fashioned Hate Fuck is another good option. Gotta do whatever it takes to get rid of all that negative energy. 💪💪💪

A Funny
You know why they call it"Rear Naked Choke"
Because the guy behind you might be naked..

A Funny
You know why they call it"Rear Naked Choke"
Because the guy behind you might be naked..
LMAO, Kilsong might be the one behind you!!

IML Gear Cream!
Life is hard...
You fold or Stand... I'm getting on my ft again..

You hear that A401...in the dark corners...in the cold.. I never doubt..

Hey my friend..
How's that shoulder..??
Call me anytime...

Slow deal man I’m still in a lot of pain amd still in a sling have PT this week ans I go back and see my surgeon next Tuesday I hope he lets me out of this sling I’m so tired of it

No Man...
Take that time..I know that pull..for 3 long yrs I couldn't touch the Iron..and it called....

You know why..??
Because it soothes,calms that soul...

Plan the Return..but heal first..

Back