Dienalone ace and desoxy t ace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,211
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    977
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Rep Points
    21636412

    Dienalone ace and desoxy t ace

    Anyone used or know anything about either of these? I came across both but Iíve never heard of either and I canít really find any good info on them. Dienalone acetate and desoxy t acetate both injectable.
    Thanks Iím advanced

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,995

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,301
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,103
    Thanked in
    3,712 Posts
    Rep Points
    70328785

    I've heard very little myself

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Sem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    614

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,474
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points
    4215375

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Anyone used or know anything about either of these? I came across both but Iíve never heard of either and I canít really find any good info on them. Dienalone acetate and desoxy t acetate both injectable.
    Thanks Iím advanced
    Dienolone

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Jump to navigationJump to search
    Clinical data
    Other names RU-3118; Nordienolone
    ATC code
    • None

    Identifiers
    show
    CAS Number
    PubChem CID
    ChemSpider
    UNII
    ChEMBL
    CompTox Dashboard (EPA)
    ECHA InfoCard 100.125.823
    Chemical and physical data
    Formula C18H24O2
    Molar mass 272.388 g∑mol−1
    3D model (JSmol)
    show
    show
    Dienolone (developmental code name RU-3118; online product names Trenazone,[1] Dienazone), or nordienolone, also known as 19-nor-δ9(10)-testosterone, δ9(10)-nandrolone, or estra-4,9(10)-dien-17β-ol-3-one, is a synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) of the 19-nortestosterone group that was never marketed.[2] It has been found to possess slightly lower affinity for the androgen receptor (AR) and progesterone receptor (PR) relative to nandrolone in rat and rabbit tissue bioassays, whereas trenbolone was found to possess the same affinity for the AR as dienolone but several-fold increased affinity for the PR.[3] Dienedione (the 17-keto analogue of dienolone, also known as 19-nor-4,9-androstadienedione) is thought to be a prohormone of dienolone,[4] while methyldienolone and ethyldienolone are orally active 17α-alkylated AAS derivatives of dienolone.[5][6] In contrast, dienogest, the 17α-cyanomethyl derivative of dienolone, is a potent progestogen and antiandrogen.[7]




    - - - Updated - - -

    Desoxymethyltestosterone

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Jump to navigationJump to search
    Clinical data
    Other names DMT; Madol; Pheraplex; 3-Desoxy-17α-methyl-δ2-5α-dihydrotestosterone; 3-Desoxy-17α-methyl-δ2-DHT; 17α-Methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol; NSC-63329; SC-11977
    Pregnancy
    category
    • X

    Routes of
    administration
    By mouth
    Drug class Androgen; Anabolic steroid
    ATC code
    • None

    Legal status
    Legal status
    Identifiers
    show
    CAS Number
    PubChem CID
    ChemSpider
    UNII
    CompTox Dashboard (EPA)
    Chemical and physical data
    Formula C20H32O
    Molar mass 288.475 g∑mol−1
    3D model (JSmol)
    show
    show
    (verify)
    Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), known by the nicknames Madol and Pheraplex, is a synthetic and orally active anabolicĖandrogenic steroid (AAS) and a 17α-methylated derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which was never marketed for medical use. It was one of the first designer steroids to be marketed as a performance-enhancing drug to athletes and bodybuilders.
    Desoxymethyltestosterone is sometimes abbreviated as DMT, though it should not be confused with the hallucinogen dimethyltryptamine, which is also known by the same acronym.
    Contents




    Side effects[edit]

    See also: Anabolic steroid ß Adverse effects
    Pharmacology[edit]

    Pharmacodynamics[edit]

    In animal studies, desoxymethyltestosterone has been found to bind to the androgen receptor (AR) about half as strongly as DHT, and to cause side effects that are typical of 17α-alkylated AAS, such as liver damage and left ventricular hypertrophy when taken in higher doses.[2]
    Desoxymethyltestosterone is unusual in that it is structurally a 2-ene compound, lacking the 3-keto group present in almost all commercial AAS (with ethylestrenol being a rare and notable exception). This does not mean it is a weak compound, and clinical research has determined that it is a fairly potent oral agent.[2] Rat studies indicate that desoxymethyltestosterone has an anabolic effect 160% that of testosterone while being only 60% as androgenic, giving it a Q ratio of 6.5:1.[3] Because of this favorable ratio, experiments in orchiectomized rats have demonstrated that treatment with desoxymethyltestosterone resulted only in a stimulation of the weight of the levator ani muscle; the prostate and seminal vesicle weights remained unaffected leading the authors of one study to characterize desoxymethyltestosterone as a powerful AAS with attributes of a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) and some indication of toxicity.[2]
    Chemistry[edit]

    See also: List of androgens/anabolic steroids
    Desoxymethyltestosterone, also known as 3-desoxy-17α-methyl-δ2-5α-dihydrotestosterone (3-desoxy-17α-methyl-δ2-DHT) or as 17α-methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol, is a synthetic androstane steroid and a 17α-alkylated derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
    History[edit]

    Desoxymethyltestosterone was invented in 1961 by Max Huffman who obtained a patent on the compound the same year.[2] It was described in the scientific literature in 1963.[2] However, it was never brought to market as a commercial drug.[4][2] Desoxymethyltestosterone was rediscovered by chemist, AAS enthusiast, and amateur bodybuilder Patrick Arnold in 2005. Arnold produced desoxymethyltestosterone and supplied it to Victor Conte of Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), an American nutritional supplement company and steroid supplier.[5]
    DMT became a controlled substance in the US on January 4, 2010, and is classified as a Schedule III anabolic steroid under the United States Controlled Substances Act along with boldione and dienedione.[6][7][8][9] The substance had come under scrutiny after it was found to be present in several over-the-counter bodybuilding supplements.[10]


    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,211
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    977
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Rep Points
    21636412

    Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    Dienolone

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Jump to navigationJump to search
    Clinical data
    Other names RU-3118; Nordienolone
    ATC code
    • None
    Identifiers
    show
    CAS Number
    PubChem CID
    ChemSpider
    UNII
    ChEMBL
    CompTox Dashboard (EPA)
    ECHA InfoCard 100.125.823
    Chemical and physical data
    Formula C18H24O2
    Molar mass 272.388 g∑mol−1
    3D model (JSmol)
    show
    show
    Dienolone (developmental code name RU-3118; online product names Trenazone,[1] Dienazone), or nordienolone, also known as 19-nor-δ9(10)-testosterone, δ9(10)-nandrolone, or estra-4,9(10)-dien-17β-ol-3-one, is a synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) of the 19-nortestosterone group that was never marketed.[2] It has been found to possess slightly lower affinity for the androgen receptor (AR) and progesterone receptor (PR) relative to nandrolone in rat and rabbit tissue bioassays, whereas trenbolone was found to possess the same affinity for the AR as dienolone but several-fold increased affinity for the PR.[3] Dienedione (the 17-keto analogue of dienolone, also known as 19-nor-4,9-androstadienedione) is thought to be a prohormone of dienolone,[4] while methyldienolone and ethyldienolone are orally active 17α-alkylated AAS derivatives of dienolone.[5][6] In contrast, dienogest, the 17α-cyanomethyl derivative of dienolone, is a potent progestogen and antiandrogen.[7]




    - - - Updated - - -

    Desoxymethyltestosterone

    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Jump to navigationJump to search
    Clinical data
    Other names DMT; Madol; Pheraplex; 3-Desoxy-17α-methyl-δ2-5α-dihydrotestosterone; 3-Desoxy-17α-methyl-δ2-DHT; 17α-Methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol; NSC-63329; SC-11977
    Pregnancy
    category
    • X
    Routes of
    administration
    By mouth
    Drug class Androgen; Anabolic steroid
    ATC code
    • None
    Legal status
    Legal status
    Identifiers
    show
    CAS Number
    PubChem CID
    ChemSpider
    UNII
    CompTox Dashboard (EPA)
    Chemical and physical data
    Formula C20H32O
    Molar mass 288.475 g∑mol−1
    3D model (JSmol)
    show
    show
    (verify)
    Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), known by the nicknames Madol and Pheraplex, is a synthetic and orally active anabolicĖandrogenic steroid (AAS) and a 17α-methylated derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which was never marketed for medical use. It was one of the first designer steroids to be marketed as a performance-enhancing drug to athletes and bodybuilders.
    Desoxymethyltestosterone is sometimes abbreviated as DMT, though it should not be confused with the hallucinogen dimethyltryptamine, which is also known by the same acronym.
    Contents




    Side effects[edit]

    See also: Anabolic steroid ß Adverse effects
    Pharmacology[edit]

    Pharmacodynamics[edit]

    In animal studies, desoxymethyltestosterone has been found to bind to the androgen receptor (AR) about half as strongly as DHT, and to cause side effects that are typical of 17α-alkylated AAS, such as liver damage and left ventricular hypertrophy when taken in higher doses.[2]
    Desoxymethyltestosterone is unusual in that it is structurally a 2-ene compound, lacking the 3-keto group present in almost all commercial AAS (with ethylestrenol being a rare and notable exception). This does not mean it is a weak compound, and clinical research has determined that it is a fairly potent oral agent.[2] Rat studies indicate that desoxymethyltestosterone has an anabolic effect 160% that of testosterone while being only 60% as androgenic, giving it a Q ratio of 6.5:1.[3] Because of this favorable ratio, experiments in orchiectomized rats have demonstrated that treatment with desoxymethyltestosterone resulted only in a stimulation of the weight of the levator ani muscle; the prostate and seminal vesicle weights remained unaffected leading the authors of one study to characterize desoxymethyltestosterone as a powerful AAS with attributes of a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) and some indication of toxicity.[2]
    Chemistry[edit]

    See also: List of androgens/anabolic steroids
    Desoxymethyltestosterone, also known as 3-desoxy-17α-methyl-δ2-5α-dihydrotestosterone (3-desoxy-17α-methyl-δ2-DHT) or as 17α-methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol, is a synthetic androstane steroid and a 17α-alkylated derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
    History[edit]

    Desoxymethyltestosterone was invented in 1961 by Max Huffman who obtained a patent on the compound the same year.[2] It was described in the scientific literature in 1963.[2] However, it was never brought to market as a commercial drug.[4][2] Desoxymethyltestosterone was rediscovered by chemist, AAS enthusiast, and amateur bodybuilder Patrick Arnold in 2005. Arnold produced desoxymethyltestosterone and supplied it to Victor Conte of Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), an American nutritional supplement company and steroid supplier.[5]
    DMT became a controlled substance in the US on January 4, 2010, and is classified as a Schedule III anabolic steroid under the United States Controlled Substances Act along with boldione and dienedione.[6][7][8][9] The substance had come under scrutiny after it was found to be present in several over-the-counter bodybuilding supplements.[10]


    I read that but animal studies arenít always relevant to humans.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,585
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points
    37502859

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Anyone used or know anything about either of these? I came across both but Iíve never heard of either and I canít really find any good info on them. Dienalone acetate and desoxy t acetate both injectable.
    Thanks Iím advanced
    Not trying to be a smart ass, but 99.9 % of the shit we're all doing right now is/ was tested on all sorts of animals(horses/winny- cows/tren and the rest on mice, rabbits). U wouldn't think the effects would matter much, but t I guess when the horse doesn't croak, they try it on us. My advice- stick w/ what works and has for a loooooong time. Too much new shit is never good. Can U imagine being the first human to try tren. Thought he found the Holy grail til the sides hit-lol

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,211
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    977
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Rep Points
    21636412

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Not trying to be a smart ass, but 99.9 % of the shit we're all doing right now is/ was tested on all sorts of animals(horses/winny- cows/tren and the rest on mice, rabbits). U wouldn't think the effects would matter much, but t I guess when the horse doesn't croak, they try it on us. My advice- stick w/ what works and has for a loooooong time. Too much new shit is never good. Can U imagine being the first human to try tren. Thought he found the Holy grail til the sides hit-lol
    You didnít come off as a smart ass at all buddy. Youíre absolutely correct but most things work differently on each animal. I also like hearing reports from guys whoíve actually used the stuff in bodybuilding type doses. I honestly like a lot of the exotic stuff more than the tried and true. Weíre all our own experiments. Thereís more valuable information on these boards than any scientific paper.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,921

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    664
    Thanked in
    419 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dienolone has been around for a while. I used it years ago before they quit making it. I've also used Amino asylum's injectable version. I'd recommend giving it a try if you like npp. It's been a while since I've used npp but that's the closest thing I can think of to compare it to.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,921

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    664
    Thanked in
    419 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Can't comment on the desoxy t acetate. But I've used AA's trest and dienolone and both were solid

  9. #9
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,495

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,252
    Thanked in
    12,073 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nada in any of my books. If it's that "rare", I would think it would be hard to come by. Which would make me dubious about anyone selling it. Definitely something to get tested.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,211
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    977
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Rep Points
    21636412

    Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Dienolone has been around for a while. I used it years ago before they quit making it. I've also used Amino asylum's injectable version. I'd recommend giving it a try if you like npp. It's been a while since I've used npp but that's the closest thing I can think of to compare it to.
    thank you for the answer. What how many mg a week weíre you running? Iíll def be getting trest d from there. Iím looking at a few other things to try. Several guys at my gym use AA.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,211
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    977
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Rep Points
    21636412

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Nada in any of my books. If it's that "rare", I would think it would be hard to come by. Which would make me dubious about anyone selling it. Definitely something to get tested.
    Youíve definitely got a good point and Iíll probably send them off to Jano if I end up getting them. Iím a sucker for the rare and exotic compounds. Ive heard nothing but good about their products but that only means so much.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    JaceBon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    772

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    178
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    191
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    My advice- stick w/ what works and has for a loooooong time. Too much new shit is never good. Can U imagine being the first human to try tren. Thought he found the Holy grail til the sides hit-lol
    This. When I was younger I always had the ďtry everything onceĒ mentality with street drugs, which eventually led to me shooting fucking smack, becoming addicted and wasting a solid 2 years of my life. Iím sure it shaved some years off my expectancy too. Iíve carried very little of that mentality over to the world of AAS. I try all the very well known compounds just because I can read up on here from all the old heads first, and ask questions as needed.

    Iím not saying donít try new things, but just donít go in with your dick out like I used to.
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

  13. #13
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,768
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,750
    Thanked in
    5,406 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Not trying to be a smart ass, but 99.9 % of the shit we're all doing right now is/ was tested on all sorts of animals(horses/winny- cows/tren and the rest on mice, rabbits). U wouldn't think the effects would matter much, but t I guess when the horse doesn't croak, they try it on us. My advice- stick w/ what works and has for a loooooong time. Too much new shit is never good. Can U imagine being the first human to try tren. Thought he found the Holy grail til the sides hit-lol
    A lot of compounds do go through animal testing, clearly my dude, but many drugs and specifically hormones are compounded and just make it to the research phase, but not to the development scale, and some do make the cut to the market while seeing very little real life clinical use and succumb to having a short lifespan, even those that don't make it to the market but just seen animal testing were intended for human use eventually.. As fate would have it SO MANY hormones never made the cut (this is historically factually), whether they lacked further funding with research, or large pharma found an "alternative" drug that functioned much similar. Mostly the case of "not who you know, but who you blow, lobbyists".. For the other hormones that didn't see the light of day were stomped by larger competitors vanish for some time and later got picked up by UGL's or even designer PROHORMONE companies, making their way around the anabolic circuit with nothing more than anecdotal chitter-chat evidence in gyms or internet panels. These are the instances when little is truly known about the pharmacodynamics of these said hormones (not specifically the ones in question).. For the lucky few that have had a chance to uses some of these drugs during their highlight and short lifes lifespan like "stenbolone" would report feedback and this is where we have "some" but little info and nothing but hearsay that seems rare and unsupported.

    Makes you wonder what other alternatives that "could" have been here today and made to go use.. But nope, buried in the medical journal's archives never to be seen again.

    Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

    🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,921

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    664
    Thanked in
    419 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    thank you for the answer. What how many mg a week weíre you running? Iíll def be getting trest d from there. Iím looking at a few other things to try. Several guys at my gym use AA.
    The trest ace or decanoate aren't coming back according to Wes. Sucks, their price on trest was unbeatable and it was solid.

    I've run the dienolone at 50-75mg/day. 50mg is plenty good enough for me but I like lower doses these days. It's much more tolerable than something like tren so you theoretically could push the dose but it's unneeded, imo.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,211
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    977
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Rep Points
    21636412

    Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    The trest ace or decanoate aren't coming back according to Wes. Sucks, their price on trest was unbeatable and it was solid.

    I've run the dienolone at 50-75mg/day. 50mg is plenty good enough for me but I like lower doses these days. It's much more tolerable than something like tren so you theoretically could push the dose but it's unneeded, imo.
    They have trest ace and deca in stock on their site. It was out for a while but Wes is wrong. They label things not in stock. Appreciate the response. Iíll definitely give it a try.

Similar Threads

  1. Questions about Desoxy T Acetate
    By D019378291 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2021, 12:25 PM
  2. Phera plex (desoxy-methyltestosterone) source?
    By Diesel618 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2018, 10:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums