• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dienalone ace and desoxy t ace

Bft84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone used or know anything about either of these? I came across both but I’ve never heard of either and I can’t really find any good info on them. Dienalone acetate and desoxy t acetate both injectable.
Thanks I’m advanced

Anyone used or know anything about either of these? I came across both but I’ve never heard of either and I can’t really find any good info on them. Dienalone acetate and desoxy t acetate both injectable.
Thanks I’m advanced

[h=1]Dienolone[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Clinical data
Other namesRU-3118; Nordienolone
ATC code
  • None

Identifiers
show​

CAS Number

PubChem CID

ChemSpider

UNII

ChEMBL

CompTox Dashboard (EPA)

ECHA InfoCard100.125.823
Chemical and physical data
FormulaC[SUB]18[/SUB]H[SUB]24[/SUB]O[SUB]2[/SUB]
Molar mass272.388 g·mol[SUP]−1[/SUP]
3D model (JSmol)

show​

show​

Dienolone
Dienolone (developmental code name RU-3118; online product names Trenazone,[SUP][1][/SUP] Dienazone), or nordienolone, also known as 19-nor-δ[SUP]9(10)[/SUP]-testosterone, δ[SUP]9(10)[/SUP]-nandrolone, or estra-4,9(10)-dien-17β-ol-3-one, is a synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) of the 19-nortestosterone group that was never marketed.[SUP][2][/SUP] It has been found to possess slightly lower affinity for the androgen receptor (AR) and progesterone receptor (PR) relative to nandrolone in rat and rabbit tissue bioassays, whereas trenbolone was found to possess the same affinity for the AR as dienolone but several-fold increased affinity for the PR.[SUP][3][/SUP] Dienedione (the 17-keto analogue of dienolone, also known as 19-nor-4,9-androstadienedione) is thought to be a prohormone of dienolone,[SUP][4][/SUP] while methyldienolone and ethyldienolone are orally active 17α-alkylated AAS derivatives of dienolone.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] In contrast, dienogest, the 17α-cyanomethyl derivative of dienolone, is a potent progestogen and antiandrogen.[SUP][7][/SUP]

- - - Updated - - -

[h=1]Desoxymethyltestosterone[/h]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clinical data
Other namesDMT; Madol; Pheraplex; 3-Desoxy-17α-methyl-δ[SUP]2[/SUP]-5α-dihydrotestosterone; 3-Desoxy-17α-methyl-δ[SUP]2[/SUP]-DHT; 17α-Methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol; NSC-63329; SC-11977
Pregnancy
category

• X

Routes of
administration
By mouth
Drug classAndrogen; Anabolic steroid
ATC code
  • None

Legal status
Legal status

Identifiers
show​

CAS Number
  • 3275-64-7[SUP]
    7px-Yes_check.svg.png
    [/SUP]

PubChem CID

ChemSpider

UNII

CompTox Dashboard (EPA)

FormulaC[SUB]20[/SUB]H[SUB]32[/SUB]O
Molar mass288.475 g·mol[SUP]−1[/SUP]
3D model (JSmol)

show​

show​

(verify)

Desoxymethyltestosterone
Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), known by the nicknames Madol and Pheraplex, is a synthetic and orally active anabolic–androgenic steroid (AAS) and a 17α-methylated derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which was never marketed for medical use. It was one of the first designer steroids to be marketed as a performance-enhancing drug to athletes and bodybuilders.
Desoxymethyltestosterone is sometimes abbreviated as DMT, though it should not be confused with the hallucinogen dimethyltryptamine, which is also known by the same acronym.
[h=2]Contents[/h]​

[h=2]Side effects[edit][/h]See also: Anabolic steroid § Adverse effects
[h=2]Pharmacology[edit][/h][h=3]Pharmacodynamics[edit][/h]In animal studies, desoxymethyltestosterone has been found to bind to the androgen receptor (AR) about half as strongly as DHT, and to cause side effects that are typical of 17α-alkylated AAS, such as liver damage and left ventricular hypertrophy when taken in higher doses.[SUP][2][/SUP]
Desoxymethyltestosterone is unusual in that it is structurally a 2-ene compound, lacking the 3-keto group present in almost all commercial AAS (with ethylestrenol being a rare and notable exception). This does not mean it is a weak compound, and clinical research has determined that it is a fairly potent oral agent.[SUP][2][/SUP] Rat studies indicate that desoxymethyltestosterone has an anabolic effect 160% that of testosterone while being only 60% as androgenic, giving it a Q ratio of 6.5:1.[SUP][3][/SUP] Because of this favorable ratio, experiments in orchiectomized rats have demonstrated that treatment with desoxymethyltestosterone resulted only in a stimulation of the weight of the levator ani muscle; the prostate and seminal vesicle weights remained unaffected leading the authors of one study to characterize desoxymethyltestosterone as a powerful AAS with attributes of a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) and some indication of toxicity.[SUP][2][/SUP]
[h=2]Chemistry[edit][/h]See also: List of androgens/anabolic steroids
Desoxymethyltestosterone, also known as 3-desoxy-17α-methyl-δ[SUP]2[/SUP]-5α-dihydrotestosterone (3-desoxy-17α-methyl-δ[SUP]2[/SUP]-DHT) or as 17α-methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol, is a synthetic androstane steroid and a 17α-alkylated derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
[h=2]History[edit][/h]Desoxymethyltestosterone was invented in 1961 by Max Huffman who obtained a patent on the compound the same year.[SUP][2][/SUP] It was described in the scientific literature in 1963.[SUP][2][/SUP] However, it was never brought to market as a commercial drug.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] Desoxymethyltestosterone was rediscovered by chemist, AAS enthusiast, and amateur bodybuilder Patrick Arnold in 2005. Arnold produced desoxymethyltestosterone and supplied it to Victor Conte of Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), an American nutritional supplement company and steroid supplier.[SUP][5][/SUP]
DMT became a controlled substance in the US on January 4, 2010, and is classified as a Schedule III anabolic steroid under the United States Controlled Substances Act along with boldione and dienedione.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP] The substance had come under scrutiny after it was found to be present in several over-the-counter bodybuilding supplements.[SUP][10][/SUP]

Dienolone

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clinical data
Other namesRU-3118; Nordienolone
ATC code
  • None
Identifiers
show​
CAS Number
PubChem CID
ChemSpider
UNII
ChEMBL
CompTox Dashboard (EPA)
ECHA InfoCard100.125.823
FormulaC[SUB]18[/SUB]H[SUB]24[/SUB]O[SUB]2[/SUB]
Molar mass272.388 g·mol[SUP]−1[/SUP]
3D model (JSmol)
show​
show​
Dienolone (developmental code name RU-3118; online product names Trenazone,[SUP][1][/SUP] Dienazone), or nordienolone, also known as 19-nor-δ[SUP]9(10)[/SUP]-testosterone, δ[SUP]9(10)[/SUP]-nandrolone, or estra-4,9(10)-dien-17β-ol-3-one, is a synthetic anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) of the 19-nortestosterone group that was never marketed.[SUP][2][/SUP] It has been found to possess slightly lower affinity for the androgen receptor (AR) and progesterone receptor (PR) relative to nandrolone in rat and rabbit tissue bioassays, whereas trenbolone was found to possess the same affinity for the AR as dienolone but several-fold increased affinity for the PR.[SUP][3][/SUP] Dienedione (the 17-keto analogue of dienolone, also known as 19-nor-4,9-androstadienedione) is thought to be a prohormone of dienolone,[SUP][4][/SUP] while methyldienolone and ethyldienolone are orally active 17α-alkylated AAS derivatives of dienolone.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] In contrast, dienogest, the 17α-cyanomethyl derivative of dienolone, is a potent progestogen and antiandrogen.[SUP][7][/SUP]

- - - Updated - - -

Desoxymethyltestosterone

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clinical data
Other namesDMT; Madol; Pheraplex; 3-Desoxy-17α-methyl-δ[SUP]2[/SUP]-5α-dihydrotestosterone; 3-Desoxy-17α-methyl-δ[SUP]2[/SUP]-DHT; 17α-Methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol; NSC-63329; SC-11977
Pregnancy
category

• X
Routes of
administration
By mouth
Drug classAndrogen; Anabolic steroid
ATC code
  • None
Legal status
Legal status
Identifiers
show​
CAS Number
PubChem CID
ChemSpider
UNII
CompTox Dashboard (EPA)
FormulaC[SUB]20[/SUB]H[SUB]32[/SUB]O
Molar mass288.475 g·mol[SUP]−1[/SUP]
3D model (JSmol)
show​
show​
(verify)
Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), known by the nicknames Madol and Pheraplex, is a synthetic and orally active anabolic–androgenic steroid (AAS) and a 17α-methylated derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which was never marketed for medical use. It was one of the first designer steroids to be marketed as a performance-enhancing drug to athletes and bodybuilders.
Desoxymethyltestosterone is sometimes abbreviated as DMT, though it should not be confused with the hallucinogen dimethyltryptamine, which is also known by the same acronym.
Contents

Side effects[edit]

See also: Anabolic steroid § Adverse effects
Pharmacology[edit]

Pharmacodynamics[edit]

In animal studies, desoxymethyltestosterone has been found to bind to the androgen receptor (AR) about half as strongly as DHT, and to cause side effects that are typical of 17α-alkylated AAS, such as liver damage and left ventricular hypertrophy when taken in higher doses.[SUP][2][/SUP]
Desoxymethyltestosterone is unusual in that it is structurally a 2-ene compound, lacking the 3-keto group present in almost all commercial AAS (with ethylestrenol being a rare and notable exception). This does not mean it is a weak compound, and clinical research has determined that it is a fairly potent oral agent.[SUP][2][/SUP] Rat studies indicate that desoxymethyltestosterone has an anabolic effect 160% that of testosterone while being only 60% as androgenic, giving it a Q ratio of 6.5:1.[SUP][3][/SUP] Because of this favorable ratio, experiments in orchiectomized rats have demonstrated that treatment with desoxymethyltestosterone resulted only in a stimulation of the weight of the levator ani muscle; the prostate and seminal vesicle weights remained unaffected leading the authors of one study to characterize desoxymethyltestosterone as a powerful AAS with attributes of a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) and some indication of toxicity.[SUP][2][/SUP]
Chemistry[edit]

See also: List of androgens/anabolic steroids
Desoxymethyltestosterone, also known as 3-desoxy-17α-methyl-δ[SUP]2[/SUP]-5α-dihydrotestosterone (3-desoxy-17α-methyl-δ[SUP]2[/SUP]-DHT) or as 17α-methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol, is a synthetic androstane steroid and a 17α-alkylated derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
History[edit]

Desoxymethyltestosterone was invented in 1961 by Max Huffman who obtained a patent on the compound the same year.[SUP][2][/SUP] It was described in the scientific literature in 1963.[SUP][2][/SUP] However, it was never brought to market as a commercial drug.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] Desoxymethyltestosterone was rediscovered by chemist, AAS enthusiast, and amateur bodybuilder Patrick Arnold in 2005. Arnold produced desoxymethyltestosterone and supplied it to Victor Conte of Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), an American nutritional supplement company and steroid supplier.[SUP][5][/SUP]
DMT became a controlled substance in the US on January 4, 2010, and is classified as a Schedule III anabolic steroid under the United States Controlled Substances Act along with boldione and dienedione.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP] The substance had come under scrutiny after it was found to be present in several over-the-counter bodybuilding supplements.[SUP][10][/SUP]

I read that but animal studies aren’t always relevant to humans.

Thanks I’m advanced

Not trying to be a smart ass, but 99.9 % of the shit we're all doing right now is/ was tested on all sorts of animals(horses/winny- cows/tren and the rest on mice, rabbits). U wouldn't think the effects would matter much, but t I guess when the horse doesn't croak, they try it on us. My advice- stick w/ what works and has for a loooooong time. Too much new shit is never good. Can U imagine being the first human to try tren. Thought he found the Holy grail til the sides hit-lol

Not trying to be a smart ass, but 99.9 % of the shit we're all doing right now is/ was tested on all sorts of animals(horses/winny- cows/tren and the rest on mice, rabbits). U wouldn't think the effects would matter much, but t I guess when the horse doesn't croak, they try it on us. My advice- stick w/ what works and has for a loooooong time. Too much new shit is never good. Can U imagine being the first human to try tren. Thought he found the Holy grail til the sides hit-lol
You didn’t come off as a smart ass at all buddy. You’re absolutely correct but most things work differently on each animal. I also like hearing reports from guys who’ve actually used the stuff in bodybuilding type doses. I honestly like a lot of the exotic stuff more than the tried and true. We’re all our own experiments. There’s more valuable information on these boards than any scientific paper.

Dienolone has been around for a while. I used it years ago before they quit making it. I've also used Amino asylum's injectable version. I'd recommend giving it a try if you like npp. It's been a while since I've used npp but that's the closest thing I can think of to compare it to.

Can't comment on the desoxy t acetate. But I've used AA's trest and dienolone and both were solid

Nada in any of my books. If it's that "rare", I would think it would be hard to come by. Which would make me dubious about anyone selling it. Definitely something to get tested.

Dienolone has been around for a while. I used it years ago before they quit making it. I've also used Amino asylum's injectable version. I'd recommend giving it a try if you like npp. It's been a while since I've used npp but that's the closest thing I can think of to compare it to.

thank you for the answer. What how many mg a week we’re you running? I’ll def be getting trest d from there. I’m looking at a few other things to try. Several guys at my gym use AA.

IML Gear Cream!
Nada in any of my books. If it's that "rare", I would think it would be hard to come by. Which would make me dubious about anyone selling it. Definitely something to get tested.
You’ve definitely got a good point and I’ll probably send them off to Jano if I end up getting them. I’m a sucker for the rare and exotic compounds. Ive heard nothing but good about their products but that only means so much.

My advice- stick w/ what works and has for a loooooong time. Too much new shit is never good. Can U imagine being the first human to try tren. Thought he found the Holy grail til the sides hit-lol

This. When I was younger I always had the “try everything once” mentality with street drugs, which eventually led to me shooting fucking smack, becoming addicted and wasting a solid 2 years of my life. I’m sure it shaved some years off my expectancy too. I’ve carried very little of that mentality over to the world of AAS. I try all the very well known compounds just because I can read up on here from all the old heads first, and ask questions as needed.

I’m not saying don’t try new things, but just don’t go in with your dick out like I used to.

A lot of compounds do go through animal testing, clearly my dude, but many drugs and specifically hormones are compounded and just make it to the research phase, but not to the development scale, and some do make the cut to the market while seeing very little real life clinical use and succumb to having a short lifespan, even those that don't make it to the market but just seen animal testing were intended for human use eventually.. As fate would have it SO MANY hormones never made the cut (this is historically factually), whether they lacked further funding with research, or large pharma found an "alternative" drug that functioned much similar. Mostly the case of "not who you know, but who you blow, lobbyists".. For the other hormones that didn't see the light of day were stomped by larger competitors vanish for some time and later got picked up by UGL's or even designer PROHORMONE companies, making their way around the anabolic circuit with nothing more than anecdotal chitter-chat evidence in gyms or internet panels. These are the instances when little is truly known about the pharmacodynamics of these said hormones (not specifically the ones in question).. For the lucky few that have had a chance to uses some of these drugs during their highlight and short lifes lifespan like "stenbolone" would report feedback and this is where we have "some" but little info and nothing but hearsay that seems rare and unsupported.

Makes you wonder what other alternatives that "could" have been here today and made to go use.. But nope, buried in the medical journal's archives never to be seen again.

thank you for the answer. What how many mg a week we’re you running? I’ll def be getting trest d from there. I’m looking at a few other things to try. Several guys at my gym use AA.

The trest ace or decanoate aren't coming back according to Wes. Sucks, their price on trest was unbeatable and it was solid.

I've run the dienolone at 50-75mg/day. 50mg is plenty good enough for me but I like lower doses these days. It's much more tolerable than something like tren so you theoretically could push the dose but it's unneeded, imo.

The trest ace or decanoate aren't coming back according to Wes. Sucks, their price on trest was unbeatable and it was solid.

I've run the dienolone at 50-75mg/day. 50mg is plenty good enough for me but I like lower doses these days. It's much more tolerable than something like tren so you theoretically could push the dose but it's unneeded, imo.
They have trest ace and deca in stock on their site. It was out for a while but Wes is wrong. They label things not in stock. Appreciate the response. I’ll definitely give it a try.

This. When I was younger I always had the “try everything once” mentality with street drugs, which eventually led to me shooting fucking smack, becoming addicted and wasting a solid 2 years of my life. I’m sure it shaved some years off my expectancy too. I’ve carried very little of that mentality over to the world of AAS. I try all the very well known compounds just because I can read up on here from all the old heads first, and ask questions as needed.

I’m not saying don’t try new things, but just don’t go in with your dick out like I used to.
im 37 been doing this since I was 18. I always do some research and ask questions before I use compounds I’ve never tried. Honestly there’s several things I prefer from the ds and exotics I’ve tried over deca, tren, dbol, drol, etc. DHB, Halodrol, Epistane, Cytostane, trestolone is growing on me as well. I’m not gonna lie and say I never jump in with limited information but I view this hobby partially as a giant experiment.

Back