• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jussie Smollett Finally Heading to Trial Over Alleged Chicago Attack

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jussie Smollett is going to have to face the music after claiming he was attacked by racist, homophobic MAGA supporters -- and the City of Chicago's claim he made it all up.

The former "Empire" actor is heading to trial next month -- this after a Cook County judge shot down JS's final attempt to have the criminal case against him tossed ... setting the stage for Jussie to face a jury of his peers over the 2019 incident.

Article: https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/16/jussie-smollett-heading-to-trial-alleged-chicago-attack/

Attachments

• dfaf41f7283848798baa8c51216a3e81_md.jpg
    dfaf41f7283848798baa8c51216a3e81_md.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 63
If his lawyers stack the jury box with wokes... beat it no problem.

Then he can sue Chicago for wrongful detention or something and write a best selling book.

F.Scott said it best...Laws are for the poor..
He needs to go to prison....period..!

I know guys that did far less and are doing time..hard time..
No one should hire this piece of shit..go to prison..then he will see real hate..

Please he is going to walk on this. The race card and gay card will be on full play here meaning any judgement against him will be classified as a racist. Or he will plead guilty and get nothing but probation.

He created a whole bunch of bulshit with that made-up story they should fry his ass.

Honestly..I think a bunch of us middle class hard ass working...yes White PE..should drag his ass out-of his house and whip that POS in the street..just because of what he did.
Sorry...NOT SORRY

It would be real justice if he got his ass whooped by some woke gay libturds for perpetuating the stereotypes that homos and non whites are the biggest whine asses on earth.

#blacknonstraightprivledgeisreal

At this point...Id pay to have the gay,vampire ninjas cut his dick Off...

Put me down for 2 bills..

IML Gear Cream!
If his lawyers stack the jury box with wokes... beat it no problem.

Then he can sue Chicago for wrongful detention or something and write a best selling book.

That’s insane but could very well happen. This is someone that definitely needs to be made an example of.

He deserves everything he gets he asked for it and he is going to not have fun in jail if he goes which he will probably get probation I believe he deserves atleast 6 months

Please he is going to walk on this. The race card and gay card will be on full play here meaning any judgement against him will be classified as a racist. Or he will plead guilty and get nothing but probation.

Kinda like Kilsong plays here on ASF. ...:coffee:

He deserves everything he gets he asked for it and he is going to not have fun in jail if he goes which he will probably get probation I believe he deserves atleast 6 months

Im sure he would love prison. Tons of buttsex for the gays in there.

:thinking:

Attachments

• 245807554_1230191347478391_5455771127709601760_n.jpg
    245807554_1230191347478391_5455771127709601760_n.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 30
True, half of Americans are blind, brainwashed and stupid.

WTF...I used to be Mormon
Nothing wrong with a strong family based religion... believing in God..Christ and watching after their flock..

Get Shredded!
I was working 2k miles from home..my girl was watching after my 2 children..and things went tits up..and the Church feed my kids..
So...back off the Mormons...

WTF...I used to be Mormon
Nothing wrong with a strong family based religion... believing in God..Christ and watching after their flock..

Okay what does that have to do with my post? I was referring to Libtards, not sure where you got mormons from.

I don’t think anyone including gays like being raped.

You ever read the boy who cried wolf? I’m sure smollet won’t end up in jail over this but if he did…. You gonna believe his claims of being raped by yuuwwwhhhyyyytttteee thu-prema-thists?

There's a wrinkle to this case that bothers me. Did he lie? Absolutely. But then the DA cut him a deal and they agreed that he'd do 10 hours of community service and pay some fine. He did all that and now they're going to prosecute him still. That bothers me. If you cut a deal and they agree that should be the end of it. The DA should be fired for giving him such an obviously politically motivated deal. But they agreed and he fulfilled his end of the sweetheart deal. He shouldn't continue to be prosecuted after that.

Okay what does that have to do with my post? I was referring to Libtards, not sure where you got mormons from.

LOL

====

Average Libtard ->:laughat: <-Folks with a brain

10 hrs is a slap in the face for sure..
I got 40 for a cop being a dick head..but I refused..

It's a felony just to lie on a police report..he did WAY more than that..

Back