• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

👹👹 Monster needs help 👹👹

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would you like to see improved with monster?

Please can you provide your thoughts, experiences with our service.
We will be listening to everything said, and will try to implement as much as we can going forwards.

Kindest regards, monster team.

I've ordered from Monster a few times. Really have nothing bad to say. Everything is always a smooth process with you guys.

1. Offer Tren in various fruity flavors.
2. More liquid based products.
3. Have some SARMs for bridging and PCT.
4. Special "Monster" seasonal packaging.
5. EQ gummies.

1. Offer Tren in various fruity flavors.
2. More liquid based products.
3. Have some SARMs for bridging and PCT.
4. Special "Monster" seasonal packaging.
5. EQ gummies.
By the way, I'm a super happy customer. Unless you started giving gear away you couldn't do any better...

Packages maybe : 6 packs !
Bulk 6 PK -EQ 600, Sust 500, Deca 400
M 840 Rip pk- Test p/Tren A - 6 pack(3 of each)

Max
#ideas

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve have had great results w Monster. Maybe a gh deal here and there would be nice.

What would you like to see improved with monster?

Please can you provide your thoughts, experiences with our service.
We will be listening to everything said, and will try to implement as much as we can going forwards.

Kindest regards, monster team.

GGG, you know me. The old near 50 year old fart and one of the original Monster clients going way, way back.

Monster is my go to even as I enter my TRT phase. Amazing service and quality.

Only two suggestions. You know one because I mention it all the time.

1. I no longer use blast doses, but when I did, the oil could be a bitch to work with (especially when drawing). And as I head into TRT doses, I don't know if a slin pin will ever work with the oil. No biggie - safety over convenience.
2. Bulk purchases for 10 or more vials. But let's see what Black Friday holds.

I don’t know if it’s just me but even with blunt tips the rubber seal breaks up and gets all in the vial . Other than that products are solid

Keep them coming guys...
Im sending all this info to Monster

As you can tell, I don't write post. I use Leg**d (underdose,) King Kong (shutdown,) and Juicedity (over price) before. Really I can't think of any bad thing from Monster, very legit service. Yes, bulk discount will be nice. :)

Last edited:
Been slammin there deca and test into my ass and delts 3 times a week for the last 6 weeks. Great gear that's for sure!

Is 3OT ok?

I think they need to improve their time with responding to emails and requests. When I first used Monster I had ordered and had my stuff within a weeks time. I have ordered from them about three or four times. I never had a problem with their products, but it seems like there has been delays with shipping, requests for tracking numbers, and responding to inquiries. Other than that Monster's products have been great.

I think they need to improve their time with responding to emails and requests. When I first used Monster I had ordered and had my stuff within a weeks time. I have ordered from them about three or four times. I never had a problem with their products, but it seems like there has been delays with shipping, requests for tracking numbers, and responding to inquiries. Other than that Monster's products have been great.

Responded to your PM ,
Monster takes sat/sun off guys.

Get Shredded!
Have used Monster for several years now, never having any problems, until my my most recent order. Placed an order in Sept., only receiving half of what I had originally ordered. Have contacted them twice now, both times being informed that the remainder of my order would be sent right out. To date have received nothing. Has anyone else been experiencing any problems?

Have used Monster for several years now, never having any problems, until my my most recent order. Placed an order in Sept., only receiving half of what I had originally ordered. Have contacted them twice now, both times being informed that the remainder of my order would be sent right out. To date have received nothing. Has anyone else been experiencing any problems?

Pm me your order number

Quality products, Great selection, Outstanding service. What else can be said. Have been a loyal customer for several years now. Never been disappointed. Won't order from anyone else.

Only real issue I have had was this last order I just received a few weeks ago, the rubber nipple is falling apart from the pin going through it. One of my vials of sus gold has a bunch of little tiny rubber debris in it. Not too sure if I even want to use it. Hate to get that burried in me and cause a infection. This is the first time I had this happen. Placed many orders in the past with only a few missed items but they were always taken care of in a timely matter.

Yea have had issues with the rubber seal breaking up and ending up in my oils

Yea have had issues with the rubber seal breaking up and ending up in my oils

Same. Shipping times are a little long but to be honest I had to toss one vial of deca and test because the rubber got all in the mix. I was pretty disappointed.

Back