• šŸ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • šŸ©ŗMuscle GelzĀ® HUMANOGENĀ® - Powered by IbutamorenĀ® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)šŸ„

Damn the internet

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well my son somehow pulled my arrest record up on some internet site today. Ooops. Lol Guess Dad has ALOT of explaining to do. Really not looking forward to this. Lol šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡

Well my son somehow pulled my arrest record up on some internet site today. Ooops. Lol Guess Dad has ALOT of explaining to do. Really not looking forward to this. Lol

That sucks lol Some things need to remain private

Well my son somehow pulled my arrest record up on some internet site today. Ooops. Lol Guess Dad has ALOT of explaining to do. Really not looking forward to this. Lol
He will probably just brag to his friends about it. Unless the convictions were for slime bag shit.

No slim bag shit bro. Most are just regular bullshit misdemeanors. Itā€™s the ones that made the front page of every paper and were on the local newscasts for several days that are gonna take a little finesse to explain away.

He will probably just brag to his friends about it. Unless the convictions were for slime bag shit.

I always told the kids no matter what, they could learn from my examples. Good or bad...they can learn what to do and what NOT to do. Use it as a teaching experience. Actions have consequences, etc.

I always told the kids no matter what, they could learn from my examples. Good or bad...they can learn what to do and what NOT to do. Use it as a teaching experience. Actions have consequences, etc.
My brother used his misdemeanor arrest record as a teaching tool for his kids when they were old enough to learn real life actions have real consequences. My brother's record is mostly disorderly conduct and public drinking bullshit as he was quite rowdy as a young man. He even spent a few nights in the county jail...

Last edited:
Well my son somehow pulled my arrest record up on some internet site today. Ooops. Lol Guess Dad has ALOT of explaining to do. Really not looking forward to this. Lol ļ˜‡ļ˜‡ļ˜‡
Lmao did he search your name on those background check sites???

Are they hiding under their bed now?

MY stepson got tired of his high horse father talking shit so one day he finds his booking photo for domestic abuse. Asks him "Well, what's this about then?" Father doesn't really lie to him anymore. It was one of those frazzled after being manhandled by the cops pics too. Lol!

MY stepson got tired of his high horse father talking shit so one day he finds his booking photo for domestic abuse. Asks him "Well, what's this about then?" Father doesn't really lie to him anymore. It was one of those frazzled after being manhandled by the cops pics too. Lol!
Kids have bullshit detectors too LOL..and are good at calling BS when parents lie or hide things from them!

I told my kids that today is the best day of your life. Every day from now on sucks more each day. Enjoy it now and stop trying to rush age.

Iā€™m that kind of dad.

Nah Iā€™d never lie to my kids about real shit. I love and respect my kids too much. I donā€™t want a relationship built on bullshit just so it comes crumbling down later in life. Plus they ainā€™t dumb especially my son. With social media quickly becoming daily life for them we kinda knew it was only a matter of time before Iā€™d be explaining videos and news broadcasts anyway. I was just hoping I had a little more time. Lol Called a family meeting for tomorrow so at least I will be able to get ahead of most of the negative attention before they see it or have one of their friends throw it in their face.

Kids have bullshit detectors too LOL..and are good at calling BS when parents lie or hide things from them!

Nah Iā€™d never lie to my kids about real shit. I love and respect my kids too much. I donā€™t want a relationship built on bullshit just so it comes crumbling down later in life. Plus they ainā€™t dumb especially my son. With social media quickly becoming daily life for them we kinda knew it was only a matter of time before Iā€™d be explaining videos and news broadcasts anyway. I was just hoping I had a little more time. Lol Called a family meeting for tomorrow so at least I will be able to get ahead of most of the negative attention before they see it or have one of their friends throw it in their face.
Smart move to get ahead of the curve when something like this comes up. Better to come clean and make it a teachable moment to your kids than hide it and endure all the petty attacks from them which will make everyone all the more miserable.

Also flipping the script here and if a parent finds out their kid is involved in something nefarious, that should also be a teachable moment too.

Yeah your right. Multi was 100% on point too by saying to use it to tell them what not to do. Funny thing is my son is the polar opposite of me. Donā€™t get me wrong I think thatā€™s great cause heā€™s anti violence, anti drugs, anti this and anti that and someday wants to be a cop. My bigger convictions were assaults, aggravated assaults, drugs, and assault on a police officer. Lol Thatā€™s whatā€™s gonna make the conversation a bit difficult.

Smart move to get ahead of the curve when something like this comes up. Better to come clean and make it a teachable moment to your kids than hide it and endure all the petty attacks from them which will make everyone all the more miserable.

Yeah your right. Multi was 100% on point too by saying to use it to tell them what not to do. Funny thing is my son is the polar opposite of me. Donā€™t get me wrong I think thatā€™s great cause heā€™s anti violence, anti drugs, anti this and anti that and someday wants to be a cop. My bigger convictions were assaults, aggravated assaults, drugs, and assault on a police officer. Lol Thatā€™s whatā€™s gonna make the conversation a bit difficult.
In that convo you can state that you've learned from those incidents and became a better person for it. Everyone has had their little indiscretions in their earlier lives and learned from them hopefully.

Good choice of career for your son I'd say.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Bet it will be like an interrogation LOL.

Back