• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CNN Attempts Damage Control After Being Humiliated by Joe Rogan

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NN attempted damage control after numerous clips of Joe Rogan humiliating his recent podcast guest, chief CNN medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, went viral on social media.

During one exchange where Joe Rogan blasted CNN for lying about his use of ivermectin, Gupta had no choice but to agree that the network misrepresented him.

However someone at CNN apparently decided that could not stand, and when Gupta appeared on Don Lemon’s show last night Lemon doubled down on the network’s sensationalized reporting while Gupta nodded in agreement.

It was a notable change in tune from just a day prior.

During the podcast appearance Rogan said to Gupta “… It’s ridiculous! It’s just a lie! Don’t you think that a lie like that is dangerous on a news network when you know that they know they’re lying? … Do you think that that’s a problem that your news network lies?”
Gupta admits “They shouldn’t have said that.”

“Why did they do that?” Rogan followed up with. “I don’t know,” Gupta responded.

“You didn’t ask?”

Source/Video: https://bongino.com/cnn-attempts-damage-control-after-being-humiliated-by-joe-rogan/

Rogan may be a loudmouth but he sure is cunningly brutal on his podcasts. He still has the mind of a fighter.

This was a great example of misinformation and corruption from the top... they can't even lie about their bullshit anymore its so blatantly obvious that anyone who continues to back this shit is the enemy. Further in the podcast they go into gain of function research, and yet again Gupta gets frazzled with his lies. Such a wicked web we weave when we weave to deceive.

Rogan may be a loudmouth but he sure is cunningly brutal on his podcasts. He still has the mind of a fighter.

brutal? Cuz he called your little soap opera of a “news” outlet out for being douchebags?

yeah

brutal dork

brutal? Cuz he called your little soap opera of a “news” outlet out for being douchebags?

yeah

brutal dork
Thanks for that. Needed to be sure I am in reality.

Anyone hv what CNN said? I heard about but try not to listen to the news

I loved this interview and he deserved so much more Joe Rogan is a true professional I would have gotten extremely angry and he should definitely sue and win.

BIGMURPH
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone with 1/2 a brain (half the country) knows CNN, and the rest are lying frauds.
The other half of the country are brainless libturdz and keep these clowns in business...

they cant even report weather without lying

l0I8rKS.gif

2hztxs.gif

why do you call him a "loudmouth"?

Groping
Uncle
Pervy-Joe's
Turd-filled
Anus

I saw a piece of the clip on fox making it seem like Rogan got the best of him.

Then cnn showed another clip making it appear Gupta got the best of joe

Like two totally different view points. Pretty much spells out how opposite spectrums these ppl operate from.

Back