• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maybe starting first cycle in 2022

Dimension02000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let me start off by stating that I have been lifting on and off since I was in my mid 20s with more off than on. I started lifting like I meant it about 4 years ago and was put on 200mg TRT every two weeks about a year and half ago. When COVID hit my company sent me home and I was able to get to the gym 5 days a week for a solid year. Being on TRT and hitting the gym was great and I made some really nice gains. This past August my company made me come back into the office and I am now working 3 days in the office and from home 2 days a week. Because of family requirements and my work schedule lifting the days I go into the office is really not an option but I am lifting Thursday - Sunday. I have been running Arnold's beginner workout routine since 2020 and continue with it still. I really like the gains that I have made on it and will most likely continue to run his routine when I start my cycle. With all that being said I plan on doing a test cyp only cycle for 10 weeks. The plan is to start out at 300mg for the first few weeks and working my way up to running 500mg for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

My question is lifting only 4 days a week worth running a cycle on? Would I be better off just run 200mg EW instead since I can only really lift 4 days? I am just concerned that I would be wasting my money in test and messing up my body by only being able to really lift 4 days a week.

I do 4 day splits. It’s worked great for me.

I do 3 days a week. It’s not the amount of days, sets or reps it’s the effort, quality and intensity. I think 5-6 is too much if you’re really pushing how you should. Do DC training or buy Jordan Peters Ebook, you’ll get more out of that 3 days a week than any cycle

Yes, you are fine. Just bust your fucking ass as hard as you can those 4 days! Make sure your diet is on point

Thanks everyone for the feedback for I was worried I would not be getting the most out of my first cycle. I am still working on the diet for I want to lose more weight before starting a cycle. This is one of the reason I titled this thread with a 'maybe' for I know that I need to get down to a lower BF percentage.

I do 3 days a week. It’s not the amount of days, sets or reps it’s the effort, quality and intensity. I think 5-6 is too much if you’re really pushing how you should. Do DC training or buy Jordan Peters Ebook, you’ll get more out of that 3 days a week than any cycle

Nicely Said
Only the Perfect reps count...

Whatever amount of time u put in is enough time , as long as your breaking the muscles down !! Dose up !!!

Back