• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

300 days on Anavar 50

Sem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, read a few studies on AIDS patients and Anavar. Here's one:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8970686/

Objective: To evaluate oxandrolone, an oral anabolic steroid with potent anabolic activity and minimal androgenic effects, for the treatment of AIDS-associated myopathy and wasting.
Methods: In a multicenter, double-blind study, 63 HIV-seropositive men with > 10% loss of body weight were randomized to receive either placebo, 5 mg/day oxandrolone, or 15 mg/day oxandrolone for 16 weeks. Body weight, neuromuscular evaluation, and measures of well-being were repeatedly assessed.
Results: Patients who received 15 mg/day oxandrolone showed weight gain throughout the 16-week treatment period. Overall, the 5 mg/day oxandrolone group maintained their weight gain over the 16-week period, whereas the placebo group showed continual weight loss. At week 16, significantly more patients in the 15 mg/day dose group reported increases in appetite and activity than those receiving placebo. There were no consistent, dose-related, statistically significant differences from baseline in laboratory values or adverse events.
Conclusion: Oxandrolone, at a dose of either 5 mg/day or 15 mg/day, in contrast to placebo, had a positive impact on the weight and well-being of HIV-seropositive patients suffering from wasting and weakness. Measurable improvement in muscle strength was not noted at the doses employed in this study. Oxandrolone was well tolerated in all the patients who were enrolled in the study. Based on the results reported here, additional studies using higher doses of oxandrolone seem warranted.

I also liked this one with TRT Test and 20 mg Anavar:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10208143/

Context: Repletion of lean body mass (LBM) that patients lose in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection has proved difficult. In healthy, HIV-seronegative men, synergy between progressive resistance exercise (PRE) and very high-dose testosterone therapy has been reported for gains in LBM and muscle strength.
Objective: To determine whether a moderately supraphysiologic androgen regimen, including an anabolic steroid, would improve LBM and strength gains of PRE in HIV-infected men with prior weight loss and whether protease inhibitor antiretroviral therapy prevents lean tissue anabolism.
Design: Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial; post hoc analysis for effect of HIV-protease inhibitor therapy conducted from January to October 1997.
Setting: Referral center in San Francisco, Calif.
Patients: Volunteer sample of 24 eugonadal men with HIV-associated weight loss (mean, 9% body weight loss), recruited from an AIDS clinic and by referral and by advertisement.
Intervention: For 8 weeks, all subjects received supervised PRE with physiologic intramuscular testosterone replacement (100 mg/wk) to suppress endogenous testosterone production. Randomization was between an anabolic steroid, oxandrolone, 20 mg/d, and placebo.
Main outcome measures: Lean body mass, nitrogen balance (10-day metabolic ward measurements), body weight, muscle strength, and androgen status.
Results: Twenty-two subjects completed the study (1 1 per group). Both groups showed significant nitrogen retention and increases in LBM, weight, and strength. The mean (SD) gains were significantly greater in the oxandrolone group than in the placebo group (5.6 [2.1] vs 3.8 [1.8] g of nitrogen per day [P=.05]; 6.9 [1.7] vs 3.8 [2.9] kg of LBM [P=.005]; greater strength gains for various upper and lower body muscle groups by maximum weight lifted [P = .02-.05] and dynamometry [P = .01 -.05]). The mean (SD) high-density lipoprotein cholesterol level declined 0.25 (0.14) mmol/L (9.8 [5.4] mg/dL) significantly in the oxandrolone group (P < .001 compared with placebo). Results were similar whether or not patients were taking protease inhibitors. One subject in the oxandrolone group discontinued the study because of elevated liver function test results.
Conclusions: A moderately supraphysiologic androgen regimen that included an anabolic steroid, oxandrolone, substantially increased the lean tissue accrual and strength gains from PRE, compared with physiologic testosterone replacement alone, in eugonadal men with HIV-associated weight loss. Protease inhibitors did not prevent lean tissue anabolism.

So, waiting for my JP reload of Anavar, coupled with JP Anavar on hand, I can run 50 mg ED for 10 months. Thinking I need to finish current blast of T-bol/test/mast/deca and cruise on TRT test/deca and start var about 8 weeks in.
1-8 200 test c 200 deca weekly
8+:
Anavar 50 ED for 300 days
Test 200 - 400
deca 200 - 400

Might add low dose mast at some point.

I'm 51 so not looking for crushing strength increases, rather, slow gain easy to keep. These studies prove that even with AIDS as the handicap Anavar gains are real, not water. KEEPABLE.
Even on Anavar solo cycles at 15 mg ed.

Last edited:
I had a 16 year old male patient who was on 10mgs a day. He had HIV and I forget how he got it, it was something to do with his birth

So anyways he was a live in patient, aka residential. So the facility I was in had a gym, etc. And we would have OT's (occuptional therapists) who would work them out. Now if you ever have worked in the medical field, it is no secret that if a staff is missing, very often you are taking their place LOL

Some days I was the RN, some days I was the OT, some days I was the doctor. Thats just how it is.

So anyways my story is this. Many times they let me be the "OT" because of my experience in the gym and the fact I was a personal trainer as well.

So I got this kid lifting regularly and regardless that he had HIV, we got him pretty jacked to be honest. He wasn't on HRT, etc, the Var was for anemia he had suffered.

He didn't gain a ton of weight at all but all the things you would use var for as a bodybuilder happened. He got hard, lean and we sculpted his physique out nicely

I was pushing him hard to max out on lifts, you name it

It was very effective medically speaking.

Var is a miracle drug.

I agree wholeheartedly from my readings. BUT your clinical experience adds to the lust for var. I took a lot of 1.2 gram cycles, in fact I'm blasting 400Test/400mast/400deca/40t-bol now...But at 51, shouldn't I seek the mid road for enhancement? Seems var/test/deca all moderate to low will be better than risk any high dose now.
200 test e JP
200 deca Dutch
50 mg ED JP Var

Mast if
I want to wring it out

I agree wholeheartedly from my readings. BUT your clinical experience adds to the lust for var. I took a lot of 1.2 gram cycles, in fact I'm blasting 400Test/400mast/400deca/40t-bol now...But at 51, shouldn't I seek the mid road for enhancement? Seems var/test/deca all moderate to low will be better than risk any high dose now.
200 test e JP
200 deca Dutch
50 mg ED JP Var

Mast if
I want to wring it out

Alright bro awesome, you’ve definitely re-invented the wheel here.

Anavar, such a pussy steroid you can take it forever....

My lipids would be fucked on 50mg for 300 days!

Good point! Also, raising hdl is super hard which almost all PED’s do! They lower hdl! I am always trying to eat right and use supplements to raise my hdl. Pure EPA fish or vegetarian oils @ 3-5g definitely lowered my triglycerides by over 60 points. Can use OTC fish oils , not just Vascepa .

Max

my lipids we’re completely screwed after just 6 weeks at 40mg/day. And that was on a a diet with a lot of fish and supplemented with fish and krill oils. Took me 8 weeks to get back to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

my lipids we’re completely screwed after just 6 weeks at 40mg/day. And that was on a a diet with a lot of fish and supplemented with fish and krill oils. Took me 8 weeks to get back to normal.

Sem didn’t you say on the JP subforum that you were running 50mg var all summer? I’d imagine that would pump out some damn nice results.

I seen similar studies with winstrol and low doses 10-15mg all year with little to no issues. I guess it depends on the person, and response.

"Sem didn’t you say on the JP subforum that you were running 50mg var all summer? I’d imagine that would pump out some damn nice results."

I cut it short when the Var shortage started. It's why I still have some plus what's on the way now that its back. After a short break I subbed T-bol @ 40 mg ed to finish summer. My lipids were only slightly elevated but I did the Krill oil, TUDCA, Liv 52 to help keep everything in check. Quest is only $49 for liver function test. Well worth it when running orals.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
That's why I'll be checking lipids about 8 weeks in. The studies used 20 mg Anavar max and AIDS patients got results. So if I'm running astray I'll drop to 25 mg. Then test later. Low dose test/deca shouldn't have much effect at all if any.

Well here's 240 days worth....57 tabs left over from summer....297 days not 300 ;-( LOL

Attachments

• Varish.jpg
    Varish.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 30
Back