• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Republican group taunts Trump with Times Square billboard BWAHAHAH!!!!

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not only Times Square.. Hahhahs.. All over the country!
On Wednesday, the Republican Accountability Project tweeted that they have “launched a billboard campaign across the country in response to reckless Republican calls for sham audits of the 2020 election”.
Artboard-Copy-8.jpg

https://newsnationnow.com/us-news/t...-campaign-calling-for-end-to-election-audits/

Last edited:
Gay … and again unoriginal.

let’s go Brandon! I’m glad you’re proud of you’re woke idiot country.

you are silly

He never will get it, not only is he brainwashed but he’s a liar.

My lord will you Trump haters get off of his dick already, post up some Biden shit he is your POTUS.

It's pointless to "argue" with the other side. And them you.

No one will convince the other. No one will have an "ah-ha" moment after reviewing the facts as they are seen.

One side counters the other. Not even listening...just waiting for their turn to speak or counter the other's arguement.

People have to have a realization all on their own. IDK what it would take? Some are so deeply rooted in emotion that logic means nothing. Or they just ignore it.

Gas prices? Food prices? Inflation? Poor presidential decisions? Means nothing. So long as OUR side wins. Our group wins.

Bc that is the source. Group identification. People identify with a group and any talking points against the group feels like a personal attack.

Some ppl have multiple layers of identification. They need strongly to be accepted and belong.

You could identify as gay, black, democrat, catholic, etc. Belonging to 4 or 5 groups easily all at once.

It's a terrible existence living this way. Egocentric in nature. All thoughts rooted in the brain and not the heart. Which is too bad, if we operated from our heart where love existed, the world would be a better place.

And I bet someone will feel "attacked" by this post. lol

Liar?
What the fuck have I ever lied about?
Go ahead douche bag..ill wait

No one will convince the other. No one will have an "ah-ha" moment after reviewing the facts as they are seen.

One side counters the other. Not even listening...just waiting for their turn to speak or counter the other's arguement.

People have to have a realization all on their own. IDK what it would take? Some are so deeply rooted in emotion that logic means nothing. Or they just ignore it.

Gas prices? Food prices? Inflation? Poor presidential decisions? Means nothing. So long as OUR side wins. Our group wins.

Bc that is the source. Group identification. People identify with a group and any talking points against the group feels like a personal attack.

Some ppl have multiple layers of identification. They need strongly to be accepted and belong.

You could identify as gay, black, democrat, catholic, etc. Belonging to 4 or 5 groups easily all at once.

It's a terrible existence living this way. Egocentric in nature. All thoughts rooted in the brain and not the heart. Which is too bad, if we operated from our heart where love existed, the world would be a better place.

This is really good.

that’s racist. Democrats aren’t born with hearts. Plus…. I think the fact that most people aren’t using their brains in all this either. Lol

I am triggered and I will cancel you!!

aaaaahhhh I’m gonna dye my beard rainbow colored and turn my wiener into a vagina and fight you with my multiple sexuality bracelets

IML Gear Cream!
I would like to see the names behind the republican for voting rights group....:coffee:

Those are RINO's, not "republicans" though all of these parties are an embarrassment. (Libturdz especially).
(Real "republicans" wouldnt do a sign like that, its some group). Anyone can pay for a sign.
Now the millions cheering "Fuck you Joe" at every event, every country, that i snot bought, that is real...

Though on this one, I tend to agree, the corruption wont get overturned w/ audits, so why waste time/money on it. ?

I would like to see the names behind the republican for voting rights group....:coffee:

No kidding, I was on dem underground and saw where when confronted in stores ect they would say they were Republicans. That way the person they were going after wouldn't be able to call them a dem.
Something seems off here. Why would anyone have a issue with a audit? It's good for both sides right?I mean everyone wants to know if we have fraud right?

Girls.. Girls.. Girls...
It's all about the optics.
Who cares about the leadership?
As long as it says NO MORE AUDITS.
But more importantly having the word Republicans on it is all the people need to see.
Myself included.
Kinda anyway because those higher up Republicans are still sucking Trump's dick because they're scared of him.
If there was fraud, kindly bring it to the courts.
Ninja sminga.

Another no-hoper thread started... Sigh

Another no-hoper thread started... Sigh

Yup because for some reason Libtards cannot seem to focus on Biden and the shitshow going on and continue to bring up Trump.

Back