• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sorry Guys

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have had some bad setbacks and things may never be the same..Have not been able to lift or even get around for wks.. Bruises everywhere and so bad PT won't touch me..and my neck is back to constant pain..Then the girl,being very upset,Totalled the nice 330xi I bought her and she blew hot..so I doubt I'll get a penny for the wreck..She was hit and the guy tried to get away..good thing the car saved her life..We were not able to go on that Mini VaCa..

So I think I either had a stroke or a head injury.. been having lots of new problems..mainly can't stay on my ft for long..
Not sure what the next move is..Need to wash the Benz today...and that may be all I can do today..

I have a hard time now just remembering what day it is..and that's just not normal for me..guess I need to let my kids know what's going on..I just don't want too..What will it help..

I'm not out of this fight but I am less now..and that's hard to except..Never ment to let you guys and NY...down..

No apologies needed, brother. Pretty sure we're supposed to be here for you, under the circumstances. I'm impressed you're even thinking about washing the car.

Too many good people have to fight the battle with C. Wishing you all the best brotha. We're all here for you.

I have had some bad setbacks and things may never be the same..Have not been able to lift or even get around for wks.. Bruises everywhere and so bad PT won't touch me..and my neck is back to constant pain..Then the girl,being very upset,Totalled the nice 330xi I bought her and she blew hot..so I doubt I'll get a penny for the wreck..She was hit and the guy tried to get away..good thing the car saved her life..We were not able to go on that Mini VaCa..

So I think I either had a stroke or a head injury.. been having lots of new problems..mainly can't stay on my ft for long..
Not sure what the next move is..Need to wash the Benz today...and that may be all I can do today..

I have a hard time now just remembering what day it is..and that's just not normal for me..guess I need to let my kids know what's going on..I just don't want too..What will it help..

I'm not out of this fight but I am less now..and that's hard to except..Never ment to let you guys and NY...down..
My son and I will keep you in our nightly prayers.

Keep your head up brother I was sick myself really bad until recently I wish you the best I hope that you get better also

Keep your head up bro. We all gotta go but I heard it’s more fun going guns a blazing! I’m rooting for ya man. I truly hope things turn around for you and your family soon!

Bro I don’t know your whole story but it sounds like your in a twelve round fight for your life. Just remember bro it’s what you do in the later rounds that usually decide the fight. Never stop punching. You might catch Cancer right in the kisser and knock it the fuck out. In the meantime keep posting man. It makes a difference. Trust me on that.

Back