• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Air travel with TRT

Nattynate

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, anyone have any experience with traveling with doctor prescribed trt?

I’m sure they allow it but a it hold you up at security, in terms of waiting to clear the script with a supervisor or anything like that.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

But will it hold you up at security***

Not an issue. Have your travel script handy should they want to see. Your clinic will provide one.

Just pack it in suitcase with script info visible on goods, they probably wont even see it if packed in your suitcase.
All legal Rx meds are fine of course...

Agreed with comments above. I have traveled with mine several times. I always tell them at TSA that there are needles in my bag along with my injectable prescription. Every time they've always just said "thanks for letting us know" and that was the end of it. Easy peasy!

Agreed with comments above. I have traveled with mine several times. I always tell them at TSA that there are needles in my bag along with my injectable prescription. Every time they've always just said "thanks for letting us know" and that was the end of it. Easy peasy!

Same exact thing here… it’s not like you are bringing 5 vials with you… hopefully. I bought a little thick makeup bag thing and put my pins and vial in that with my script and tell the dude who is taking the bins and shoes , bags and stuff, haven’t had 1 single person even ask or stop me after.

I bet I’ve flown 25 plus times with Prescription test and needles. You have a script so don’t try and hide them. Depending on what I was traveling with personal item wise I would either toss them in the bin with the rest of my prescriptions or just left them in my carry on bag. One time they flagged my carry on while x raying because of a bottle of cologne or something being to big. They searched the bag and the TSA agent just looked at the vial which had the prescription wrapped around the box and never said a word.

I always put it in my check in bag, never had any issues. If you feel nervous keep it in the original box with your name on it.

I just put it with my regular medications. I make sure to have the box that has the prescription tag on it. Never had any issues.

Ive been traveling with mine for over 20 years. My job requires about 30 weeks out of the year travel and i have not yet once asked about my vial , pills or needles. Don't forget these TSAemployees are not doctors and will have no idea if you carrying proviorn or asprin.

International travel I take my prescription with me but domestic no issue what so ever.

Ive crossed a few borders with non prescribed stuff, though I do have a letter from my Doc. Not had to use the letter. I use insulin shots, so I also keep the vial in a "insulin" pouch together with a glucose meter. In many European countries there is also no law against personal gear use ,just selling is a problem.

To Asian countries id make sure to have paperwork in place.

I have flown with my trt materials many times. Vial + needles. I just put it in my carry on with a copy of my script. Never had an issue.

I travel for business for the past 30 years. Over 3million miles on my frequent flyer and not once anyone has asked me about my gear. Remember TSA is not doctors. They wouldn't know the difference between proviorn or asprin.

Not with test but I fly fairly often and am a diabetic so fly with similar items.

I always throw it all in a backpack as a carry on. (I’m paranoid of lost luggage with important diabetes supplies in it).

I always just put everything in a 1 gallon ziplock bag. Insulin vials, handfuls of syringes, any non-related prescription pills I might need, etc. throw it in the main pocket of my carry on (a backpack), and go on. I have thrown some orals in there as well in the past.

I have NEVER been stopped at TSA because of any of this. Not a single time have they even opened up my bag to see what the vials/syringes were. (I also don’t carry the scripts with me).

You’ve got to think at airports their job is security, looking for threats. They arent there looking for some testosterone or weed. At least domestic travel anyways.

Funny thing is tsa pulls me to the side every single time I go through Detroit airport. And everytime they pat my traps down and send me on my way. I guess my bigger traps make me look like I’m storing weapons on my shoulders, who knows. This only happens at detroit, and it’s been 100% of the times I’ve been through so far.

Get Shredded!
I’ve traveled a lot for work and I would put my prefilled needles in a toothbrush case. I’ve never had an issue at any airport.
I also had my Rx on my prefilled TRT shot. My understanding is that if you have a Rx for any medication(s) the airport is supposed to allow it. (I’m open to being fast checked on that one)

I like to travel too. I try to look for interesting offers, tours. When visite site began to fly only business class, comfortable and fast. There are also interesting offers where you can get a discount.

I like to travel too. I try to look for interesting offers, tours. When visite site began to fly only business class, comfortable and fast. There are also interesting offers where you can get a discount.

Ive been traveling with mine for over 20 years. My job requires about 30 weeks out of the year travel and i have not yet once asked about my vial , pills or needles. Don't forget these TSAemployees are not doctors and will have no idea if you carrying proviorn or asprin.

International travel I take my prescription with me but domestic no issue what so ever. I prefer outdoor and travel-based missions, this is still quite interesting. You may truly experience the already odd emotions here, and I've filmed everything for my photo blog. I make via the link an effort to take pictures of strange locations all over the world. Learning how to travel on a budget was helpful to me; you can read more about it and possibly gain some useful advice from this content. Hopefully, it was useful.
Any traveling is very cool, I won't even argue.

I just take what I need for the trip, a few syringes, in an insulin case. I’ve packed it in my luggage and taken it in my carryon, never had a problem.

USA GEAR Insulin Travel Case - Diabetic Bag with Protective Hard Shell Exterior, Zipper and Wrist Strap - Diabetic Travel Case Holds Insulin, Lancets, Needles and More Diabetic Supplies - Black https://a.co/d/gyU2BFY

Back