• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Samson, WTF

nntlife

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've seen others asking about the auto reply from Samson. That's been my go to for a long time now, starting over sucks. Anybody know if he's out?

Don't think he's a sponsor here, so can't help.

I've seen others asking about the auto reply from Samson. That's been my go to for a long time now, starting over sucks. Anybody know if he's out?

Who now???

Literally where have you seen others asking? You've got 7 posts and now you're basically setting yourself up for an "Oh, great he's back, blah, blah, blah" post.

In case there was any doubt, shilling non paying sponsors doesn't fly here.

Read the rules in my sig.

*Advertising is not free, anyone found advertising a non paying lab will be perma banned.

So the watchword is think before you ask anything about sources that are NOT on this board. Check the sponsors subforum which shows all the approved sponsors here before you ask. If the source is not in there then it's not an approved source so avoid discussions about such source as staff gets very testy about questions about sources who are not sponsors here.

Back