• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This ever happen to anyone else?

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m no beginner with roids but I’ve never had this happen before. I’ve been pinning some test E 400 the last 2 weeks to wrap up my summer blast and had a little mind boggler.

Yesterday I pinned 1/2mL (200mg for you mathematicians) and I was pinning my ass. Obviously pinning my own ass I can’t see too well back there and when I first put the needle to the skin And started going in just a little I could feel that I was on a nerve because it was stinging like a MF. So I just moved over a cunt hair and went in, did my thing and after I pulled out, went to wipe there was a good deal of blood coming out. Now being that I couldn’t see back there I can’t tell if the blood was from the first attempt or when I pinned.

24hrs later I have literally no fucking pip, not even a lump the size of a Wonka’s nerd or nothing. Even though I’m using 1 1/2 pin could that little 0.5mL of oil all leaked out? And even if it did, would the hormone have stayed in there? The blood on the tissue wasn’t very dark, which is making me wonder if it was all just oil turned into a red tint.

Would you guys pin a little bit more or just say fuck it?

Last edited:
Don’t pin more bro just continue like normal that’s all. Can’t be sure what was lost so not worth pinning “extra”

Your good, don't worry about it.

Sounds good thanks gentlemen 👍🏻

the sting you felt was just the skin, maybe you went slow, no matter where you go, you will mostly feel that sting for a good part, and at times you won't.. even with a 27g I still feel that pop of the skin and just the superficial sting. Even if you feel a dip burn or sting IM, it could be near or around a nerve but you didn't hit it. sometimes the swab solvents make the epidermis & dermis sting a bit too.. The sting on the surface or IM happens will happen now and then man, we just stabbed ourselves, its trauma no matter how you slice it or dice it.

IF YOU HIT A NERVE YOU'D KNOW IT AND YOU'D BE ON THE FLOOR KICKING YOURSELF IN THE HEAD NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPEND UNTIL ITS OVER!

its awful and there's no mistaken it vs dermis and tissue muscle sting.

try using less volume, the glute can hold a good amount but that doesn't mean we need to max it out, 1ml per site with glutes,VG and delts and quads, heck I go 1/2 ml with quads at times.

rotate sites and use smaller gauge pins, you'll thank yourself years down the road. 25-27 or smaller. warm oil up with blow dryer to help with flow and viscosity change to make it easier.

welcome to your destiny:twothumbs:

Happy pinning and growing.

BTW, the oil will take no matter what layer you go, but stay IM. if any leaks out once you pull it, its no biggy, its micro ity bity amounts that wont effect dosage.

Last edited:
I would skip dose until next dose

Also if you push a pin and pull out you should change the pin I know 2 people that have had issues and needed meds best bet is just change the pin its much cheaper and literally less of a pain in the ass lol

Hit me up anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

Yeah I know it would have been ideal to get a new tip after the first poke but I was like “fuck I dont wanna do that all over again” so I just hit it with the alcohol wipe again lol I know it’s bad but I am quite clean about everything so I figured I could squeak by this time.

but thanks @Vision good to know that the oil took. I kinda figured it was unlikely that the oil would completely leak out from an 1.5in deep hope in my ass, even if it is a big 22g cannnon. But I like to take advantage of the quick responses from guys that have more experience than me.

Back