• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Igf1 Lr3

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So guys been doing a lot of research on igf1 and thinking of adding it to my next cycle. What are everyone’s experiences on it?

It's not game changing but it can be useful.

Using it around training, 50mcg or so, is the most beneficial way imo.

Pre workout a half hour before training will give you some really good pumps.

I personally prefer it immediately post training since it really enhances blood flow and will start pushing any carbs and protein you had intra /post into the muscle. I guess you could compare it to insulin in this way.... Just not nearly as effective and a completely different mechanism but, still pushing the food where you want it.

Iron lion would be a good place to start looking if you're in the market though.

It's not game changing but it can be useful.

Using it around training, 50mcg or so, is the most beneficial way imo.

Pre workout a half hour before training will give you some really good pumps.

I personally prefer it immediately post training since it really enhances blood flow and will start pushing any carbs and protein you had intra /post into the muscle. I guess you could compare it to insulin in this way.... Just not nearly as effective and a completely different mechanism but, still pushing the food where you want it.

Iron lion would be a good place to start looking if you're in the market though.

Everything I’ve read so far on it sounds great. I’ve been on hgh for 2 years and wanted to up my game a bit. What’s your protocol when you do run it?
IM/SQ I hear mixed things. Personally I may just pin like I do hgh. Looking more at fat loss than muscle. I’m pretty muscular as it is… like to harden my abs a bit more

Everything I’ve read so far on it sounds great. I’ve been on hgh for 2 years and wanted to up my game a bit. What’s your protocol when you do run it?
IM/SQ I hear mixed things. Personally I may just pin like I do hgh. Looking more at fat loss than muscle. I’m pretty muscular as it is… like to harden my abs a bit more
50mcg IM immediately after training.

It needs to be IM

Do you only use it on training days?
Yes.

The half life is rather long, 50+ hours so you could use it every day but, I personally don't see the benefit.

It can also lower blood glucose levels and help with insulin sensitivity which can be helpful if you've been on hgh for a while.

Still, I haven't seen any benefit in only around training compared to every day. Just more money

Back