• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Did you guys catch the Joe Rogan show?

I saw several minutes of clips. Got that weasel rat Gupta to admit CNN lied and smeared Rogan about ivermectin and then Rogan took Gupta to school about kids getting vaccinated. Gupta had no answers. It's funny when you take these liberal talking head geniuses out of their echo chambers and safety of a liberal news set and put them in front of someone who is not a puppet. What you get is a complete destruction of their narrative.

That was golden moment I couldn't believe that Gupta even did the show he had to know that the question was going to come up about the complete farce created by CNN who are just a bunch of propaganda nazis who lie about everything and he is there head medical guy.
If I were Joe Rogan I would sue CNN just for an apology on air prime time he deserves atleast that after what they pulled smh

Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

Back