• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let's go brandon!!!

Amazing

81 million votes LMAO

Notice the "Biden" voters are silent and in hiding

Anyone recall in the Trump Election thread, all the democrats said "I" would be in hiding? And my business would fail?

Well Im still here. And ASF has doubled my sales.

Thank you guys for having my back

I may make a new product called LETS GO BRANDON. Or maybe F Joe Biden.

I don't even care at this point. Its funny and its fun to mock the administration that is destroying the US. It's the least I can do.

Amazing

81 million votes LMAO

Anyone recall in the Trump Election thread, all the democrats said "I" would be in hiding? And my business would fail?

Well Im still here. And ASF has doubled my sales.

Thank you guys for having my back

I may make a new product called LETS GO BRANDON. Or maybe F Joe Biden.

I don't even care at this point. Its funny and its fun to mock the administration that is destroying the US. It's the least I can do.
Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Only libtard with some brains/guts is Kilsong. He may have TDS, but he knows and admits Biden is a useless, clueless retard destroying the country.
The others hide, or maybe throw out some random Trump post that has zero to so what's going on in the country.
You would think even the most braindead (and normally very vocal) libturd on the planet would admit that they fucked up royally. No shame in being wrong.

Such a classy group of individuals you Trump supporters are.

Word salads are a delicacy when dining with corporate communists.

Hero Trump supporter with beard, who stopped cowardly, violent joggers w/ guns, shows up in MAGA hat and Brandon shirt, hilarious.

We know who the real scum are (and it isn't Trump supporters w/ beards), just glance over at ole Chicongo for your answer...
ONLY 20 shot this week, wow...

-

Attachments

• image_2021-10-27_075050.png
    image_2021-10-27_075050.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 24
  • hero-marine.JPG
    hero-marine.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 24
Get Shredded!

Attachments

• 250959181_4485831104817354_5081450015978264578_n.jpg