Trump says his slaves won’t vote in 22 or 24 unless his election fraud claims are 'solved'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,043

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,761
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,704
    Thanked in
    2,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Christiantt..
    Okay..while I DO agree IF there were something wrong it would have to be exposed.
    If Biden cheated in the slightest way he oughta go to jail.
    Why is it that state after state.. REPUBLICAN state after state are saying there is no fraud?
    Where's the proof of it?
    That ninja crew was useless.
    Georgia judge dismisses lawsuit alleging voter fraud in 2020 presidential election
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...6b2_story.html
    Not exactly “cheating” per se, but dems have stolen the power of the media and social networks. Also search engine Google.

    These weapons or tools... can sway the vote in a direction by probably 10% or more.

    Enough to swing an election every time.

    Not a fair voting system when the masses are purposely skewed into believing what they are ONLY shown on purpose by let’s say Google, bc Google leans Democrat.

  2. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    991799

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I dont mind taking the bait.
    I dont think Kilsong is trolling. I think he is true to his beliefs.

    And I can't hate that. I know I'm true to mine

    I am sound in my beliefs but let me assure you things CAN change that.

    It's funny. A local politician I was gonna vote for, someone just posted a photo of her. She was smiling and Joe Biden was

    If Kilsong comes around to Team Trump, I'm here with open arms and gonna give him a hug and a hi five

    "How about 5 down low"

  3. #18
    Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Arnold's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24,611

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    665
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,375
    Thanked in
    7,391 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    So what made you want to give up your God given right??
    It's not a 'god given right', it was a right that the founding fathers put into the US Constitution.
    Because just like most here I believe the Dems stole the 2020 election, you know the way Trump stole the 2016 election.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  4. #19
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,558

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,402
    Thanked in
    12,127 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Not exactly “cheating” per se, but dems have stolen the power of the media and social networks. Also search engine Google.

    These weapons or tools... can sway the vote in a direction by probably 10% or more.

    Enough to swing an election every time.

    Not a fair voting system when the masses are purposely skewed into believing what they are ONLY shown on purpose by let’s say Google, bc Google leans Democrat.
    Google, twitter, FB... Dems know how to work the system. I'll give them that.

  5. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    991799

    If Zuckerberg throws a billion into the democratic kitty , and operators get $1000 a vote , alot of votes can be manufactured

  6. #21
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,631
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,717
    Thanked in
    1,636 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyskidmark View Post
    If Zuckerberg throws a billion into the democratic kitty , and operators get $1000 a vote , alot of votes can be manufactured
    He already spent 400 million in the last election so it wouldn't shock me.

  7. #22
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,478
    Thanked in
    930 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    You so understand that one side voted for everything that's going on right? That means the vaccine that are being mandated for our children. Now, maybe you don't have kids I dunno. But when we had my daughter everything else came second. They're now screwing with our kids. So I'm sorry if I get a bit hot under the collar now and then. To see people that still support this admin makes me sick.
    I would imagine food prices and shortages might affect the eating clean and making gains for some, like it or not the dumb shit this administration is doing is affecting us one way or another.

  8. #23
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,493

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,746
    Thanked in
    1,537 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    You so understand that one side voted for everything that's going on right? That means the vaccine that are being mandated for our children. Now, maybe you don't have kids I dunno. But when we had my daughter everything else came second. They're now screwing with our kids. So I'm sorry if I get a bit hot under the collar now and then. To see people that still support this admin makes me sick.
    Yup, the whiny-millennial retards will see, once they lose power, gaming, Twinkie's, internet, phone-data access, Ma 'delivering their hot-pockets to the basement', maybe then they will see what they voted for.
    Whoever supports this really lives in la-la land. Very brain dead.

    But they will be the first to be bumped off and die, so some good may come of it...

    Libturdz
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  9. #24
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,845
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,124
    Thanked in
    5,711 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think kilsong is a tiny brained bitch that would rather give up his own freedom than admit he has been brainwashed and is a total fuckin clown moron who is clueless to how the world works and how history has unfolded in the past. I also think there is a lot of soft juice heads that will be run over pretty hard by their own doing in the near future.

    no mercy. These fucking idiots are literally destroying your children’s future. And y’all are worried about hurting some fags feelings.

    traitors
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,741

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    607
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    756
    Thanked in
    440 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    You so understand that one side voted for everything that's going on right? That means the vaccine that are being mandated for our children. Now, maybe you don't have kids I dunno. But when we had my daughter everything else came second. They're now screwing with our kids. So I'm sorry if I get a bit hot under the collar now and then. To see people that still support this admin makes me sick.
    I totally understand what you're saying and yes I have a daughter and another one on the way. They won't be getting any vaccines just like Daddy didn't.

    But I'm not going to follow every news headline. I did that for years. I wanted to blow my fucking brains out because there's literally nothing you can do about it.

    I literally stopped talking to my mother because she voted for Joe Biden and guess what? During that time she died. So I don't give a fuck what puppet they have in the driver's chair. I'm done with it all. All it does is divided us.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  11. #26
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,128

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,631
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,717
    Thanked in
    1,636 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    I totally understand what you're saying and yes I have a daughter and another one on the way. They won't be getting any vaccines just like Daddy didn't.

    But I'm not going to follow every news headline. I did that for years. I wanted to blow my fucking brains out because there's literally nothing you can do about it.

    I literally stopped talking to my mother because she voted for Joe Biden and guess what? During that time she died. So I don't give a fuck what puppet they have in the driver's chair. I'm done with it all. All it does is divided us.
    Just have to stay informed. They're sending permission slips for field trips with weird language in the release you sign. I dont trust them.

    I watch the WH daily and it gives me a idea where we're headed. It's not looking good.

  12. #27
    Registered User
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3,264

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,882
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,368
    Thanked in
    1,826 Posts
    Rep Points
    53250393

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    What a BRILLIANT tactic!
    The man is a genius I tell ya!
    So if he tells you not to vote, you can't vote.
    Do as your fucken told.
    This is a sure win for the dems in the next election.
    Yay.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1938077.html
    If the is a country still left after this administration

  13. #28
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,043

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,761
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,704
    Thanked in
    2,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyskidmark View Post
    If Zuckerberg throws a billion into the democratic kitty , and operators get $1000 a vote , alot of votes can be manufactured
    Absolutely bro.

    He is worth about 116 Billion atm.

    If you emphatically believed in something so strongly and knew you could almost single handedly influence the outcome, then you probably would too.

    So a Billionaire could easily justify less then 1% of his net worth towards a cause he believed in...especially when he will make the money back and then some.

  14. #29
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    7,043

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,761
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,704
    Thanked in
    2,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    It's not a 'god given right', it was a right that the founding fathers put into the US Constitution.
    Because just like most here I believe the Dems stole the 2020 election, you know the way Trump stole the 2016 election.
    Well it's considered an "inalienable" right in this country (life, liberty and pursuit of happiness). Our votes are tied to our nature as free people.

    While it isn't mandatory to vote, it is your "right."

    Sad you would give up your right so easily when you consider how women and blacks fought so hard for such a right. People died for that "right."

    But I agree, it isn't God given.

  15. #30
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,098
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,561
    Thanked in
    1,035 Posts
    Rep Points
    81010595

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I think kilsong is a tiny brained bitch that would rather give up his own freedom than admit he has been brainwashed and is a total fuckin clown moron who is clueless to how the world works and how history has unfolded in the past.
    Not brainwashed at all. Nor do I approve of Biden.
    I woulda taken any candidate over him.
    Remeber... Growing up in NYC during his hey day, I knew exactly the type of beast this man was and I still voted for him because Hillary was/is the lowest for of scum alive.
    She's done more crime than Trump ever could imagine.
    :: prudence ::

Similar Threads

  1. Cyber Symposium Proving Election Fraud
    By heavyiron in forum The Pit
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 08-21-2021, 01:00 AM
  2. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-28-2021, 05:35 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2020, 12:31 PM
  4. The Election is Not Over - Click Here to Vote
    By Steroidify Rep in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2020, 03:02 AM
  5. The Election is Not Over - Click Here to Vote
    By Steroidify Rep in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2020, 02:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums