• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trump says his slaves won’t vote in 22 or 24 unless his election fraud claims are 'solved'

If the Dominion cheating isn't fixed, then the elections will always be rigged from here on out

As an Independent voter I will vote for Trump or Desantis. Whoever runs, and regardless if they are Republicans

Democrats are the enemy of America. The "biden administration" proves this. No one can fuck up the USA in 9months, unless it is intentional

And it is intentional. 100%

I appreciate the Trump thread. I enjoy just hearing the mans name. It brings a smile to my face with optimism.

So it's try and find a reason for your Biden vote eh? Why you worried about what Trump is doing? You should be more concerned with who you voted for.

I love it Kilsong. You don't give a damn and like to pull the pin on the grenade. Stir the pot. Respect

However, I truly believe there is something shady going on with our voting system and it is in all of our interests, no matter what your political beliefs, to get it solved. I believe both parties do what they can to use illegal means to change election outcomes and whoever does it should be prosecuted and made an example of.

Christiantt..
Okay..while I DO agree IF there were something wrong it would have to be exposed.
If Biden cheated in the slightest way he oughta go to jail.
Why is it that state after state.. REPUBLICAN state after state are saying there is no fraud?
Where's the proof of it?
That ninja crew was useless.
Georgia judge dismisses lawsuit alleging voter fraud in 2020 presidential election
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e8758c-2c36-11ec-985d-3150f7e106b2_story.html

I dont mind taking the bait

I dont think Kilsong is trolling. I think he is true to his beliefs.

And I can't hate that. I know I'm true to mine

I am sound in my beliefs but let me assure you things CAN change that.

It's funny. A local politician I was gonna vote for, someone just posted a photo of her. She was smiling and Joe Biden was holding her children

So guess what? She's off the table. Something as simple as being friendly with Biden is enough to change my view on her. She tried to lie and hide the photo and delete it. It's no different then a gf cheating on you, or a friend betraying you. When you have set standards and expecations, when you see someone challenge those, if your views are so set in a certain belief you steer that way. You adapt and you overcome. That is a line from my Military Family

US Marines taught me that. Adapt and overcome

And I use that daily in my life.

If Kilsong comes around to Team Trump, I'm here with open arms and gonna give him a hug and a hi five

In the meantime if he makes a thread I intend to give him the respect of a response.

Last edited:
Why you guys always going back and forth with this political bullshit lol.

We all are training trying to make gainz and eat right. We all have alot more in common then you think. Let's all just chill out.

IML Gear Cream!
I will never vote again and my decision has nothing to do with Trump or anything he said.

This is why I fucking love Wes.
Dont agree with him but it's ALWAYS good going back and forth with him.
Insofar as taking pics with Biden and u not liking that person..
The same can be said for the Republicans that are pushing the voter fraud lie.
They show their true colors by getting the vaccine MONTHS ago but still refusing to publicly acknowledge it.

- - - Updated - - -

We all are training trying to make gainz and eat right. We all have alot more in common then you think. Let's all just chill out.

I agree... But this is all too fucking interesting to just let pass.
I'm one of few here fighting with these filthy animals.

- - - Updated - - -

As usual kilsong doesn’t get it….

What am I not getting.
Please enlighten me.

No one ever said Trump was brilliant (well, maybe some have) but Ill take his best economy in 50 years, to what we have now, one of the worst in history.

Total shit-show lead by Pervy Joe, the kid-sniffing, kid-raping, CCP party puppet, diaper-shitting, US Troop-killing libturd!

:blowjob:

You so understand that one side voted for everything that's going on right? That means the vaccine that are being mandated for our children. Now, maybe you don't have kids I dunno. But when we had my daughter everything else came second. They're now screwing with our kids. So I'm sorry if I get a bit hot under the collar now and then. To see people that still support this admin makes me sick.

Christiantt..
Okay..while I DO agree IF there were something wrong it would have to be exposed.
If Biden cheated in the slightest way he oughta go to jail.
Why is it that state after state.. REPUBLICAN state after state are saying there is no fraud?
Where's the proof of it?
That ninja crew was useless.
Georgia judge dismisses lawsuit alleging voter fraud in 2020 presidential election
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e8758c-2c36-11ec-985d-3150f7e106b2_story.html

Not exactly “cheating” per se, but dems have stolen the power of the media and social networks. Also search engine Google.

These weapons or tools... can sway the vote in a direction by probably 10% or more.

Enough to swing an election every time.

Not a fair voting system when the masses are purposely skewed into believing what they are ONLY shown on purpose by let’s say Google, bc Google leans Democrat.

I dont mind taking the bait.

I dont think Kilsong is trolling. I think he is true to his beliefs.

And I can't hate that. I know I'm true to mine

I am sound in my beliefs but let me assure you things CAN change that.

It's funny. A local politician I was gonna vote for, someone just posted a photo of her. She was smiling and Joe Biden was

If Kilsong comes around to Team Trump, I'm here with open arms and gonna give him a hug and a hi five

"How about 5 down low"

So what made you want to give up your God given right??

It's not a 'god given right', it was a right that the founding fathers put into the US Constitution.
Because just like most here I believe the Dems stole the 2020 election, you know the way Trump stole the 2016 election.

Not exactly “cheating” per se, but dems have stolen the power of the media and social networks. Also search engine Google.

These weapons or tools... can sway the vote in a direction by probably 10% or more.

Enough to swing an election every time.

Not a fair voting system when the masses are purposely skewed into believing what they are ONLY shown on purpose by let’s say Google, bc Google leans Democrat.

Google, twitter, FB... Dems know how to work the system. I'll give them that.

If Zuckerberg throws a billion into the democratic kitty , and operators get $1000 a vote , alot of votes can be manufactured

Get Shredded!
If Zuckerberg throws a billion into the democratic kitty , and operators get $1000 a vote , alot of votes can be manufactured

He already spent 400 million in the last election so it wouldn't shock me.

You so understand that one side voted for everything that's going on right? That means the vaccine that are being mandated for our children. Now, maybe you don't have kids I dunno. But when we had my daughter everything else came second. They're now screwing with our kids. So I'm sorry if I get a bit hot under the collar now and then. To see people that still support this admin makes me sick.

I would imagine food prices and shortages might affect the eating clean and making gains for some, like it or not the dumb shit this administration is doing is affecting us one way or another.

Yup, the whiny-millennial retards will see, once they lose power, gaming, Twinkie's, internet, phone-data access, Ma 'delivering their hot-pockets to the basement', maybe then they will see what they voted for.
Whoever supports this really lives in la-la land. Very brain dead.

But they will be the first to be bumped off and die, so some good may come of it...

Libturdz :anal:

I think kilsong is a tiny brained bitch that would rather give up his own freedom than admit he has been brainwashed and is a total fuckin clown moron who is clueless to how the world works and how history has unfolded in the past. I also think there is a lot of soft juice heads that will be run over pretty hard by their own doing in the near future.

no mercy. These fucking idiots are literally destroying your children’s future. And y’all are worried about hurting some fags feelings.

traitors

I totally understand what you're saying and yes I have a daughter and another one on the way. They won't be getting any vaccines just like Daddy didn't.

But I'm not going to follow every news headline. I did that for years. I wanted to blow my fucking brains out because there's literally nothing you can do about it.

I literally stopped talking to my mother because she voted for Joe Biden and guess what? During that time she died. So I don't give a fuck what puppet they have in the driver's chair. I'm done with it all. All it does is divided us.

I totally understand what you're saying and yes I have a daughter and another one on the way. They won't be getting any vaccines just like Daddy didn't.

But I'm not going to follow every news headline. I did that for years. I wanted to blow my fucking brains out because there's literally nothing you can do about it.

I literally stopped talking to my mother because she voted for Joe Biden and guess what? During that time she died. So I don't give a fuck what puppet they have in the driver's chair. I'm done with it all. All it does is divided us.

Just have to stay informed. They're sending permission slips for field trips with weird language in the release you sign. I dont trust them.

I watch the WH daily and it gives me a idea where we're headed. It's not looking good.

Absolutely bro.

He is worth about 116 Billion atm.

If you emphatically believed in something so strongly and knew you could almost single handedly influence the outcome, then you probably would too.

So a Billionaire could easily justify less then 1% of his net worth towards a cause he believed in...especially when he will make the money back and then some.

It's not a 'god given right', it was a right that the founding fathers put into the US Constitution.
Because just like most here I believe the Dems stole the 2020 election, you know the way Trump stole the 2016 election.

Well it's considered an "inalienable" right in this country (life, liberty and pursuit of happiness). Our votes are tied to our nature as free people.

While it isn't mandatory to vote, it is your "right."

Sad you would give up your right so easily when you consider how women and blacks fought so hard for such a right. People died for that "right."

But I agree, it isn't God given.

I think kilsong is a tiny brained bitch that would rather give up his own freedom than admit he has been brainwashed and is a total fuckin clown moron who is clueless to how the world works and how history has unfolded in the past.
Not brainwashed at all. Nor do I approve of Biden.
I woulda taken any candidate over him.
Remeber... Growing up in NYC during his hey day, I knew exactly the type of beast this man was and I still voted for him because Hillary was/is the lowest for of scum alive.
She's done more crime than Trump ever could imagine.

Back