• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bouncer Just Starts Swinging On A Patron - Damn!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This was in Albufeira, Portugal. The bouncer didn't work on that establishment but on another bar in the same street and was there as a client, the victim didn't know the bouncer. According to the victim which only suffered a broken jaw, the bouncer was looking for someone and went to him and asked if his name was Andre, asked if he practiced martial arts, which he said he did in the past, and if he was from Lisbon, he answered he wasn't from Lisbon. After a pause he just started whaling on the dude. Posted By Ghost

Video: https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh5g4V6k9V9GrmFw6a

The World Star King, and Legend (in his own mind) Vincent Goodrum, posed that over on GetBig. (Whats going onnnnnnnnn everybodyyyyyyy!!!!).
The guy who was close friends w/ John Meadows, George Peterson, Luke Sandoe, Jusup Wilkosz and any famous bodybuilder who dies and arent around any longer to dispute it.
Did you know he and Mountaindog formulated some supplements together!! What a legend!

=

maxresdefault.jpg

That’s a real pussy move right there. I saw that sucker punch coming from a mile away. Soon as someone turns their head away from you in a tense situation chances are they are going for the old sucker punch. Heys not a bouncer he’s a fucking punk ass bitch.

This was in Albufeira, Portugal. The bouncer didn't work on that establishment but on another bar in the same street and was there as a client, the victim didn't know the bouncer. According to the victim which only suffered a broken jaw, the bouncer was looking for someone and went to him and asked if his name was Andre, asked if he practiced martial arts, which he said he did in the past, and if he was from Lisbon, he answered he wasn't from Lisbon. After a pause he just started whaling on the dude. Posted By Ghost

Video: https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshh5g4V6k9V9GrmFw6a

Like how no one attempted to break it up. Just sitting and looking.

If this guy died... do you think these ppl should be complicit??

Just a hypothetical question?

Bouncer looks Muslim. What’s going on? The moors back in Spain ? Geez Louise!!

this dude sitting in the chair was either stoned or drunk he did not seem phased by it or even paying much attention. lol

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 64
Man the more I watch this the angrier I get. I just don’t think some people realize how much damage they can do to someone when they sucker punch them like that. Then not only does he beat him senseless he try’s to choke him out at the end. It’s pretty obvious the bouncer broke the dudes jaw with the first punch. Most people aren’t looking to fight back when their jaw gets broken. The extra beating just shows even more what a pussy ass bitch that bouncer is. If anyone in that place had even one testicle they would of went over and lit that bouncer up like a Christmas tree. The only real man in that whole room was the dude that took the beating IMO.

If this guy died... do you think these ppl should be complicit??

Just a hypothetical question?

I’ve seen enough “gore” videos to know people in some countries only care about recording it on their phones. I’ve seen videos of mangled bodies in the street and everyone is just standing around recording it.

Man the more I watch this the angrier I get. I just don’t think some people realize how much damage they can do to someone when they sucker punch them like that. Then not only does he beat him senseless he try’s to choke him out at the end. It’s pretty obvious the bouncer broke the dudes jaw with the first punch. Most people aren’t looking to fight back when their jaw gets broken. The extra beating just shows even more what a pussy ass bitch that bouncer is. If anyone in that place had even one testicle they would of went over and lit that bouncer up like a Christmas tree. The only real man in that whole room was the dude that took the beating IMO.

I agree it was ridiculous and I hope he does prison time.

I got sucker punched in my 20s by a guy with about 50-100lbs on me. I was 185 in bodybuilding shape and this guy approached me for no reason

I fought back and kicked the shit out of him. I was boxing in USA boxing at the time and was legit skilled atm. Well his friends didnt like him losing and one of them stepped in and swung a steel barstool across my face. After my arrest I had to go to the ER and I got about 20+ stiches in my face as the barstool split my face wide open. I still have the scar to this day.

I ended up getting arrested for 2nd degree assault. Even though the staff and witnesses said I was attacked, I won and therefore I got charged. The guy who started the fight got breach of peace.

Long story short my attorney who was a Yale attorney and my academic advisor in college got me off. The prosecutor offered me 6 months in prison as a plea deal.

There is no self defense laws in my State.

The cops cuffed me and put me in the back of the cruiser. The guy who sucker punched me was put in the front of the car with no cuffs.

I did not resist arrest or be rude to the cops

Fucking assholes.

Now you see why law abiding citizens dislike the Police.

I literally defended myself and won and was considered the "aggressor"

The whole "justice system" needs a massive overhaul.

Oh yeah

I ordered a pizza to jail

I told my friends at the time as a joke if I ever was arrested i would order a pizza with my phone call

The pizza guy did show but the cops did not let met pay or eat the pizza.

My poor mother got the call at 2-3am from the cops and she came and bailed me out

My poor mother. She came in like a bat out of hell and was bitching out the cops over the arrest. I love my mom. One of the best people in the world. She had my back.

The World Star King, and Legend (in his own mind) Vincent Goodrum, posed that over on GetBig. (Whats going onnnnnnnnn everybodyyyyyyy!!!!).
The guy who was close friends w/ John Meadows, George Peterson, Luke Sandoe, Jusup Wilkosz and any famous bodybuilder who dies and arent around any longer to dispute it.
Did you know he and Mountaindog formulated some supplements together!! What a legend!

=

maxresdefault.jpg

U neglected to say that he is still pissed that Nick Trigilli turned down his PAID offer for gay sex.
Fucking legend in his own mind.
Meaningless nothing of a man.

U neglected to say that he is still pissed that Nick Trigilli turned down his PAID offer for gay sex.
Fucking legend in his own mind.
Meaningless nothing of a man.
Never heard of this guy but, I don't follow the trash influencers roaming in the bodybuilding world. Bostin, Leo, trigili and so on.

What's his claim to fame?

I got sucker punched in my 20s by a guy with about 50-100lbs on me. I was 185 in bodybuilding shape and this guy approached me for no reason

I fought back and kicked the shit out of him. I was boxing in USA boxing at the time and was legit skilled atm. Well his friends didnt like him losing and one of them stepped in and swung a steel barstool across my face. After my arrest I had to go to the ER and I got about 20+ stiches in my face as the barstool split my face wide open. I still have the scar to this day.

I ended up getting arrested for 2nd degree assault. Even though the staff and witnesses said I was attacked, I won and therefore I got charged. The guy who started the fight got breach of peace.

Long story short my attorney who was a Yale attorney and my academic advisor in college got me off. The prosecutor offered me 6 months in prison as a plea deal.

The cops cuffed me and put me in the back of the cruiser. The guy who sucker punched me was put in the front of the car with no cuffs.

Fucking assholes.

Yep and some fools around here "say it isn't that bad in the states"... lol.

Two guys be damned!!!Fucking punk bitch isn’t worth two guys time. One guy with a set of balls is all it would have taken. I’d bet my house one guy could have made that bitch back down with no physical effort. Any dude that has to rely on a sucker punch to gain an advantage in a fight wouldn’t risk fucking with anyone with a backbone. Just saying

Everyone just stands and stares. Two guys are enough to drag him away.

Sorry I get worked up over shit like this. I use to train with a guy that died from a sucker punch in a bar. He took the punch but that night he went to bed to sleep off the headache and never woke up. Fuck those sucker punching bitches.

Get Shredded!
Sorry I get worked up over shit like this. I use to train with a guy that died from a sucker punch in a bar. He took the punch but that night he went to bed to sleep off the headache and never woke up. Fuck those sucker punching bitches.

I don't blame you. That piece of shit needs that to happen to him.

It's ok, mate, no need to apologize. That piece of shit escaped punishment?

Oh I’m sure he had a concussion. I wasn’t there to see anything but from what others said he took a really hard shot. In this case people actually broke it up. From what I was told he went straight home to sleep of the headache. (He lived next to the bar)Doctors said his brain began to swell shorty after the punch and he probably died minutes after falling asleep.

concussion?

Oh I’m sure he had a concussion. I wasn’t there to see anything but from what others said he took a really hard shot. In this case people actually broke it up. From what I was told he went straight home to sleep of the headache. (He lived next to the bar)Doctors said his brain began to swell shorty after the punch and he probably died minutes after falling asleep.

must of have been, due to the unreal shit in movies people do not realize how easy it is to either fuck someone up permanently or even kill them with one shot.

Fucking assholes.

Did u serve 6 months? Or get off??

That guy probably knew someone or something so they spun it to fuck u over. Dad was a retired cop maybe. Some bull like that.

Back