Big Boy Tren Time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Big Boy Tren Time

Looking for advice on tren dosage for this cycle. I think its time to do tren 4real 4real....So Ive ran tren twice, once tren ace for only like 7 weeks where I got the dosage up to 100MG EOD at the end but started low just trying to feel what tren was....second time now I ran tren hex just at 125MG per week for 12 weeks, second time had a few light tren sides the first week or two but they just went away. This was a successful cycle I gain 18lbs on the low end to top end weights but I was taking a lot more stuff (DHB, Superdrol, Anavar, Primo at first, 400mg test), I am not convinced the tren really did anything tbh.. Little bit about myself 39 years old , running gear for 3 years, on TRT and tried about everything in low or moderate doses at this point. I am a fairly high level power lifter with over a 400 wilks, I dont want to reveal to much as to remain anon to some degree. I have room to put on 18lbs to be at top of next weight class, 28lbs if I do my usual water cut, I don't see this happening as im pretty advanced and id kinda like to stay in the same weight class but whaterver. 12 weeks out right now I will be adding onto one of my current state records if I dont go up a weight class and setting a new one if I go up. Cycle plan:

Sustanon 600MG PW
    Tren Enanthate 400MG PW , I am tempted to go straight to 600
    Primobolan 200MG PW , I'm just stay on my primo cruise dose, I think going off can only be a bad thing
    T-bol 30 days out start 50MG twice a day (first time doing this, I love anavar but giving this one a shot as a strength athlete should be good)
    At peeking phase I take superdrol 40MG pre workout (this never gave me any issue before and seems to add like 15kg to my lifs shrug)

here the kicker boys, Ive been a vegan for 19 years, I stopped being a vegan so lets see what animal products do for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Looking for advice on tren dosage for this cycle. I think its time to do tren 4real 4real....So Ive ran tren twice, once tren ace for only like 7 weeks where I got the dosage up to 100MG EOD at the end but started low just trying to feel what tren was....second time now I ran tren hex just at 125MG per week for 12 weeks, second time had a few light tren sides the first week or two but they just went away. This was a successful cycle I gain 18lbs on the low end to top end weights but I was taking a lot more stuff (DHB, Superdrol, Anavar, Primo at first, 400mg test), I am not convinced the tren really did anything tbh.. Little bit about myself 39 years old , running gear for 3 years, on TRT and tried about everything in low or moderate doses at this point. I am a fairly high level power lifter with over a 400 wilks, I dont want to reveal to much as to remain anon to some degree. I have room to put on 18lbs to be at top of next weight class, 28lbs if I do my usual water cut, I don't see this happening as im pretty advanced and id kinda like to stay in the same weight class but whaterver. 12 weeks out right now I will be adding onto one of my current state records if I dont go up a weight class and setting a new one if I go up. Cycle plan:

Sustanon 600MG PW
    Primobolan 200MG PW , I'm just stay on my primo cruise dose, I think going off can only be a bad thing
    T-bol 30 days out start 50MG twice a day (first time doing this, I love anavar but giving this one a shot as a strength athlete should be good)
    At peeking phase I take superdrol 40MG pre workout (this never gave me any issue before and seems to add like 15kg to my lifs shrug)

here the kicker boys, Ive been a vegan for 19 years, I stopped being a vegan so lets see what animal products do for me
    Seems like alot of gear bro. Whats your hight and weight?
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Cycle plan:

Sustanon 600MG PW

Does the PW mean pre workout or pinned weekly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Superbox View Post
    Does the PW mean pre workout or pinned weekly?
    Pre workout

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren E is the worst of the three for side effects. Weren't you the guy that is having ED problems from Tren?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points

i had really bad ed from tren e

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,068 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguardkliff View Post
    Pre workout
    So you are planning on pinning 1200 mg of gear each time before working out?

Most guys plan pinning schedules to certain days of the week. In good part to maintain level hormones and not fluctuate.

How much total gear in a week? Or workouts you hitting then??

IMO just going with a meat diet might spike your strength levels. Idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

600mg sus , 400mg possibly 600mg tren E and 200mg primo all taken pre workout each workout session, I would be worried about hepatotoxicity at some point. Your body can only handle so much being introduced into it. Me personally I would reevaluate the protocols. At some point safety comes into play. Thatís my take on it brother. At the end of the day you know your body though. If you do decide to keep with the protocol you have laid out, keep us updated on how you feel and the progress.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,791 Posts
    Rep Points

Not sure when you plan on taking the sd but looks like at the take end of a tren cycle after you have been taking orals for a while . I would feel like complete shit with the sd alone never mind adding all of the other stuff .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

IMO- ur not really taking anything to harsh and ur doses look sensible- If it was me, I'd start @ 400 tren "E"- give it a few weeks, go from there. That way if the sides get rough, u can back it down. Of course a lot of guys will say do Ace, but to me Enth. worked the best- ALL things considered. Too me, tren "A"- and "E" or hex are almost like diff. compounds. "A" just hits me too fast and hard. And I hope ur talking about inj. s-drol- 40 oral would knock my dick in the dirt. Then again 40 is too much in one pin FOR ME too. But 20 made me feel like the big green man- lol. Have to admit- never met a vegan juicer(that sounded funny) I bet u'll get strong as an ox. (big difference in REAL protein and the ole powder- and the only other thing I would change is the sust. to test e.- just pers. pref.) One of my fav. cycles ever was test e 1000, deca 400, and tren e 400- and of course the wingman provi- back in my younger days tho. Good Luck bro! (pretty sure he means per week (PW), not pre work out)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

lol guys I used PW for both pre-workout and per week, OBVIOUSLY im not pinning estered Tren and Test pre workout that doesn't even make any sense, the only thing that is pre-workout is Superdrol.

also I never had any unmanagable problem that I could attribute to tren, I get a bit of night sweats at first and some GI thing occasionally at the end of it. On ace I also got a lot of acne but I handled it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    IMO- ur not really taking anything to harsh and ur doses look sensible- If it was me, I'd start @ 400 tren "E"- give it a few weeks, go from there. That way if the sides get rough, u can back it down. Of course a lot of guys will say do Ace, but to me Enth. worked the best- ALL things considered. Too me, tren "A"- and "E" or hex are almost like diff. compounds. "A" just hits me too fast and hard. And I hope ur talking about inj. s-drol- 40 oral would knock my dick in the dirt. Then again 40 is too much in one pin FOR ME too. But 20 made me feel like the big green man- lol. Have to admit- never met a vegan juicer(that sounded funny) I bet u'll get strong as an ox. (big difference in REAL protein and the ole powder- and the only other thing I would change is the sust. to test e.- just pers. pref.) One of my fav. cycles ever was test e 1000, deca 400, and tren e 400- and of course the wingman provi- back in my younger days tho. Good Luck bro! (pretty sure he means per week (PW), not pre work out)
    good point about the sdrol cause it is oral this time and ive only ever did inject which I slowly worked up to a 40mg dose which I had zero sides, I am sure the oral is harsher so ill just start with 20. Thanks for input on tren dose and thats probably the smart move the only thing I found when I am switching my dosages I basically prolong the sides also, like going from 400 to 600 versus just staying on 600. Sides hit me at begging and end of cycle OR when switching dosages it seems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Superbox View Post
    600mg sus , 400mg possibly 600mg tren E and 200mg primo all taken pre workout each workout session, I would be worried about hepatotoxicity at some point. Your body can only handle so much being introduced into it. Me personally I would reevaluate the protocols. At some point safety comes into play. Thatís my take on it brother. At the end of the day you know your body though. If you do decide to keep with the protocol you have laid out, keep us updated on how you feel and the progress.
    this is kinda a low cycle for me I often will do a gram and a half or more and my lab good so far knock on wood and I know labs aren't everything but I can't imagine doing less gear would do anything for me at this point...I cruise on 300mg of test and 200mg primo so im basiclly just doubling my test and adding tren then the orals at the end.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,958 Posts
    Rep Points

Oral sdrol is brutal. I tried a couple times at "just" 10mg and tapped out both times in just a couple weeks. The second time, I tapped out the first week because I knew where it was headed. Even with a ton of liver support it was no bueno.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Tren E is the worst of the three for side effects. Weren't you the guy that is having ED problems from Tren?
    I dont actually believe it had anything to do with the tren, it was cause I didn't take an AI for at least 16 weeks (maybe longer) while on 300-600mg of test, I believe me estrogen creeped up on me, I took 25mg of aromsin 3 days apart and it was fixed.