• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big Boy Tren Time

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for advice on tren dosage for this cycle. I think its time to do tren 4real 4real....So Ive ran tren twice, once tren ace for only like 7 weeks where I got the dosage up to 100MG EOD at the end but started low just trying to feel what tren was....second time now I ran tren hex just at 125MG per week for 12 weeks, second time had a few light tren sides the first week or two but they just went away. This was a successful cycle I gain 18lbs on the low end to top end weights but I was taking a lot more stuff (DHB, Superdrol, Anavar, Primo at first, 400mg test), I am not convinced the tren really did anything tbh.. Little bit about myself 39 years old , running gear for 3 years, on TRT and tried about everything in low or moderate doses at this point. I am a fairly high level power lifter with over a 400 wilks, I dont want to reveal to much as to remain anon to some degree. I have room to put on 18lbs to be at top of next weight class, 28lbs if I do my usual water cut, I don't see this happening as im pretty advanced and id kinda like to stay in the same weight class but whaterver. 12 weeks out right now I will be adding onto one of my current state records if I dont go up a weight class and setting a new one if I go up. Cycle plan:

Sustanon 600MG PW
Tren Enanthate 400MG PW , I am tempted to go straight to 600
Primobolan 200MG PW , I'm just stay on my primo cruise dose, I think going off can only be a bad thing
T-bol 30 days out start 50MG twice a day (first time doing this, I love anavar but giving this one a shot as a strength athlete should be good)
At peeking phase I take superdrol 40MG pre workout (this never gave me any issue before and seems to add like 15kg to my lifs shrug)

here the kicker boys, Ive been a vegan for 19 years, I stopped being a vegan so lets see what animal products do for me

Looking for advice on tren dosage for this cycle. I think its time to do tren 4real 4real....So Ive ran tren twice, once tren ace for only like 7 weeks where I got the dosage up to 100MG EOD at the end but started low just trying to feel what tren was....second time now I ran tren hex just at 125MG per week for 12 weeks, second time had a few light tren sides the first week or two but they just went away. This was a successful cycle I gain 18lbs on the low end to top end weights but I was taking a lot more stuff (DHB, Superdrol, Anavar, Primo at first, 400mg test), I am not convinced the tren really did anything tbh.. Little bit about myself 39 years old , running gear for 3 years, on TRT and tried about everything in low or moderate doses at this point. I am a fairly high level power lifter with over a 400 wilks, I dont want to reveal to much as to remain anon to some degree. I have room to put on 18lbs to be at top of next weight class, 28lbs if I do my usual water cut, I don't see this happening as im pretty advanced and id kinda like to stay in the same weight class but whaterver. 12 weeks out right now I will be adding onto one of my current state records if I dont go up a weight class and setting a new one if I go up. Cycle plan:

Sustanon 600MG PW
Primobolan 200MG PW , I'm just stay on my primo cruise dose, I think going off can only be a bad thing
T-bol 30 days out start 50MG twice a day (first time doing this, I love anavar but giving this one a shot as a strength athlete should be good)
At peeking phase I take superdrol 40MG pre workout (this never gave me any issue before and seems to add like 15kg to my lifs shrug)

here the kicker boys, Ive been a vegan for 19 years, I stopped being a vegan so lets see what animal products do for me

Seems like alot of gear bro. Whats your hight and weight?

Cycle plan:

Sustanon 600MG PW

Does the PW mean pre workout or pinned weekly?

Pre workout

So you are planning on pinning 1200 mg of gear each time before working out?

Most guys plan pinning schedules to certain days of the week. In good part to maintain level hormones and not fluctuate.

How much total gear in a week? Or workouts you hitting then??

IMO just going with a meat diet might spike your strength levels. Idk

600mg sus , 400mg possibly 600mg tren E and 200mg primo all taken pre workout each workout session, I would be worried about hepatotoxicity at some point. Your body can only handle so much being introduced into it. Me personally I would reevaluate the protocols. At some point safety comes into play. That’s my take on it brother. At the end of the day you know your body though. If you do decide to keep with the protocol you have laid out, keep us updated on how you feel and the progress.

Not sure when you plan on taking the sd but looks like at the take end of a tren cycle after you have been taking orals for a while . I would feel like complete shit with the sd alone never mind adding all of the other stuff .

IMO- ur not really taking anything to harsh and ur doses look sensible- If it was me, I'd start @ 400 tren "E"- give it a few weeks, go from there. That way if the sides get rough, u can back it down. Of course a lot of guys will say do Ace, but to me Enth. worked the best- ALL things considered. Too me, tren "A"- and "E" or hex are almost like diff. compounds. "A" just hits me too fast and hard. And I hope ur talking about inj. s-drol- 40 oral would knock my dick in the dirt. Then again 40 is too much in one pin FOR ME too. But 20 made me feel like the big green man- lol. Have to admit- never met a vegan juicer(that sounded funny) I bet u'll get strong as an ox. (big difference in REAL protein and the ole powder- and the only other thing I would change is the sust. to test e.- just pers. pref.) One of my fav. cycles ever was test e 1000, deca 400, and tren e 400- and of course the wingman provi- back in my younger days tho. Good Luck bro! (pretty sure he means per week (PW), not pre work out)

IML Gear Cream!
lol guys I used PW for both pre-workout and per week, OBVIOUSLY im not pinning estered Tren and Test pre workout that doesn't even make any sense, the only thing that is pre-workout is Superdrol.

also I never had any unmanagable problem that I could attribute to tren, I get a bit of night sweats at first and some GI thing occasionally at the end of it. On ace I also got a lot of acne but I handled it.

IMO- ur not really taking anything to harsh and ur doses look sensible- If it was me, I'd start @ 400 tren "E"- give it a few weeks, go from there. That way if the sides get rough, u can back it down. Of course a lot of guys will say do Ace, but to me Enth. worked the best- ALL things considered. Too me, tren "A"- and "E" or hex are almost like diff. compounds. "A" just hits me too fast and hard. And I hope ur talking about inj. s-drol- 40 oral would knock my dick in the dirt. Then again 40 is too much in one pin FOR ME too. But 20 made me feel like the big green man- lol. Have to admit- never met a vegan juicer(that sounded funny) I bet u'll get strong as an ox. (big difference in REAL protein and the ole powder- and the only other thing I would change is the sust. to test e.- just pers. pref.) One of my fav. cycles ever was test e 1000, deca 400, and tren e 400- and of course the wingman provi- back in my younger days tho. Good Luck bro! (pretty sure he means per week (PW), not pre work out)

good point about the sdrol cause it is oral this time and ive only ever did inject which I slowly worked up to a 40mg dose which I had zero sides, I am sure the oral is harsher so ill just start with 20. Thanks for input on tren dose and thats probably the smart move the only thing I found when I am switching my dosages I basically prolong the sides also, like going from 400 to 600 versus just staying on 600. Sides hit me at begging and end of cycle OR when switching dosages it seems

600mg sus , 400mg possibly 600mg tren E and 200mg primo all taken pre workout each workout session, I would be worried about hepatotoxicity at some point. Your body can only handle so much being introduced into it. Me personally I would reevaluate the protocols. At some point safety comes into play. That’s my take on it brother. At the end of the day you know your body though. If you do decide to keep with the protocol you have laid out, keep us updated on how you feel and the progress.

this is kinda a low cycle for me I often will do a gram and a half or more and my lab good so far knock on wood and I know labs aren't everything but I can't imagine doing less gear would do anything for me at this point...I cruise on 300mg of test and 200mg primo so im basiclly just doubling my test and adding tren then the orals at the end.

Oral sdrol is brutal. I tried a couple times at "just" 10mg and tapped out both times in just a couple weeks. The second time, I tapped out the first week because I knew where it was headed. Even with a ton of liver support it was no bueno.

Tren E is the worst of the three for side effects. Weren't you the guy that is having ED problems from Tren?
I dont actually believe it had anything to do with the tren, it was cause I didn't take an AI for at least 16 weeks (maybe longer) while on 300-600mg of test, I believe me estrogen creeped up on me, I took 25mg of aromsin 3 days apart and it was fixed.

this is kinda a low cycle for me I often will do a gram and a half or more and my lab good so far knock on wood and I know labs aren't everything but I can't imagine doing less gear would do anything for me at this point...I cruise on 300mg of test and 200mg primo so im basiclly just doubling my test and adding tren then the orals at the end.

Someone said PW was pre-workout, and my thought was fuck that’s a lot to take in a week. But knowing now that’s not the case, it all makes sense.

Say hello to Rich Piana for me. ☠️

but seriously bud that looks like a hellish run. If you get through it I have a feeling you’re gonna say after it “never again” but hey, you’ll look like a fucking god. 🤷🏻*♂️ Hell I kinda think 125-400 would even be a big jump on tren, I just flat out think 600 is a terrible idea. But I’ve never done it and you know how your body handled the 125 and if you’re confident in it then I guess give it a go. I just wouldn’t bank on the primo to negate all the effects of a higher dose.

And then there’s the fact that you’re done being a vegan. You’re already gonna get gains just from eating meat again. I can’t believe you’re an accomplished powerlifter AND vegan. I didn’t think there was such a thing.

I heard if your getting ED from tren it’s probably because you estrogen and prolactin are out of whack… not sure if that’s the only reason or if some peoples dicks just don’t like it…

Get Shredded!
So you are planning on pinning 1200 mg of gear each time before working out?

Most guys plan pinning schedules to certain days of the week. In good part to maintain level hormones and not fluctuate.

How much total gear in a week? Or workouts you hitting then??

IMO just going with a meat diet might spike your strength levels. Idk

I’m either retarded or didn’t even read the original post probably just retarded but the op obviously meant per week don’t let my stupidity bring u down lol

7 weeks of 350mg a week tren a is for real for real...... Anything over 400 for 8 is pretty much just going to increase sides and not worth it.

And just because you're not "feeling it" doesn't mean anything.

Tren is a very strong drug but, it's not the crazy body altering ped for a lot of people. I've never ran more then 500mg of ace per week and even that was too much.

What did your vegan diet look like? Tons of beans, protein shakes,????

I mean sometimes, we are talking 19 years here lol, ate many different ways. In the 8 years I was lifting most of the time it would be lots of seitan, tempeh, soy,gluten , tofu, faux meats, etc... protein sources high in leucine basically. I typically ate 200g or so of protein at the end and depending on my goals carbs stayed at 200g to 500g or so while keeping my fats about 80g to 100g

7 weeks of 350mg a week tren a is for real for real...... Anything over 400 for 8 is pretty much just going to increase sides and not worth it.

Tren is a very strong drug but, it's not the crazy body altering ped for a lot of people. I've never ran more then 500mg of ace per week and even that was too much.

got it, tren did some great thing for my physique at the lower doses but I never experienced strength, my hope is that going to 400MG Tren-E I can get some of the strength benefits people talk about, If I dont it will be a disappointment and my last run with tren since Im just a strength athlete and also Im super happy with my physique anyway.

MT...Tren is a special compound..on it's terms...Never yours..!!

Trying to repeat or turn back time with it is....well just foolish..
I did...as most did...great things with it..but...its a perishable thing..once gone..forever gone..

Risk vs. Reward...ALWAYS

My.o2
Try different compounds...safer compounds..

I decided I am just going to only do 200MG of tren per week, I am also just going to do 400MG of test. I think this should be plenty to get added strength along with the t-bol and superdrol at the end.

MT...Tren is a special compound..on it's terms...Never yours..!!

Trying to repeat or turn back time with it is....well just foolish..
I did...as most did...great things with it..but...its a perishable thing..once gone..forever gone..

Risk vs. Reward...ALWAYS

My.o2
Try different compounds...safer compounds..

there isn't really anything else for strength athlete that is safer thats worked for me , I have tried everything at this point

Ran E at 800 for 16 weeks. Totally not worth it. I should have listened to you years ago.

there isn't really anything else for strength athlete that is safer thats worked for me , I have tried everything at this point
I get more strength from dhb, trestolone or high testosterone. The strength from trestolone for me way better than tren on a quarter of the dose. I like 750-1000 test/100-200 trest with the oral of your choice for size and strength more than what you have listed from my experience atleast. No mental sides, no sleep issues, no problems with appetite. I’m actually nicer and more patient than usual.

HGH...CJC1295...??
High Test...gr..??
Sometimes Brother it takes longer than we want..
I've read a lot of your past post And have seen your stuggle..but health needs to be #1. And Tren doesn't help with that..

Maybe a different route.. different approach..??
Reach out to the one's that beat the odds and prevailed..research more..eat more...Hell F more..

But sometimes we just have to accept things as they are..
Brother I was 125lbs at 31 yr old and for 20 yrs I've been after that 200lb mark..will I make it...??got real close..198.6lbs
And maybe that was as close as I'll ever get....

Now with everything I have to deal with each day...I try and remember what's most important in life to me..??
And 200lbs isn't it..

But if you are hungry and determined as Hell and can cast away everything aside..Than by-all-means...Get It

Back