Well fuck me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Well fuck me

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,701

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    710
    Thanked in
    416 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I saw you go in there. Start at the front desk. Break whos ever neck gets in the way.

    Just tell them you got vaccinated who gives a shit.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  2. #17
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    16,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,191
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,322
    Thanked in
    3,725 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    I feel what your saying bro. I would never do anything that I thought would harm the kids. I was just taken back about how quickly she just dismissed me because of not having the vaccine. We could have worked something else out. I was there once already during this pandemic and we just practiced good hygiene and did all the social distance bullshit for most of the kids. There were a few we had to do TV monitor deal because they were secluded in their rooms. Whatever we made it work and really made those kids day. Hell to be honest I probably would have gotten the jab just to make the kids happy for a bit but after how she just dismissed me like I was a total piece of shit fuck that. Iíll still get the kids their belts one way or another but I still think she was wrong in how she handled the situation. Iím still not even sure if thatís like a hospital policy now or if it was just her new rule. Who knows. I just know that now I feel like a total douche because Iím basically letting a bunch of bad ass kids down. They donít deserve to be caught up in all this vaccine bullshit. Those kids are warriors IMO and deserve whatever they need to make them smile. The whole thing just really fucking sucks.
    get the vax and then show up and talk to them in person about it, most these folks in admin are rigid and have no personality, dont take it personal, what you did was awesome to distract these kids for a moment and bring them a little joy is a blessing. I used to volunteer at a shelter for homeless kids and that was tough hearing them tell their stories, i get it. please continue what you do regardless of what adults do, fuck them its not about them

  3. #18
    Registered User
    PhantomPegasus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    159

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    3387711

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    And you are part of the problem... our ancestors would have already been stacking bodies. But too many want to stick their head in the sand an hope "the shit" passes them on by. Eventually you will either pull your head out and take a real stand... or the government is going to come by and do one of two things. Jail you for not paying the head in the ground tax...or they will just shear your head from your neck. So you need to look in the mirror and ask what kind of man are you? Personally, I need to know I am welcome in the halls of my forefathers when I pass on from this world...,..

    I just bought another gun, and spent as much as I could on ammo. I am now over 75k rounds. I have enough food/rations for 25 people to last 3 years. I can not do this alone though... so if the time comes I hope some of my brothers in arms are ready.
    I'm part of the problem Take a stand? bro it's not that serious. I respect everybody the same and don't categorize the world I'm groups. Most of us got guns and served. But again has nothing to do with the situation. I commend you AR. Your a real man for doing what you do. I run a program for kids myself. It will always be about the kids. There our future

  4. #19
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,773
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,139
    Thanked in
    697 Posts
    Rep Points
    19970778

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPegasus View Post
    I'm part of the problem Take a stand? bro it's not that serious. I respect everybody the same and don't categorize the world I'm groups. Most of us got guns and served. But again has nothing to do with the situation. I commend you AR. Your a real man for doing what you do. I run a program for kids myself. It will always be about the kids. There our future
    The fact you say losing your rights is not that big a deal? What happened to that oath you took? Foreign and domestic.

    So what you served? I am tired of people acting like being the military sets them to some god like tier status. For the record... I do respect those that served. So much so one of the paths I am considering is working at the VA hospital once I graduate from school. But this whole I served that makes me better than somebody that has not served is bullshite. We all have our own paths to walk.

    The truth is I hurt your pride and you lashed out. You took an oath to uphold the constitution did you not? If so see my first sentence and explain yourself. You can't....

    I saw combat too just not in a foreign country. In the streets of America... Gang land. No I am not proud of that. It just is what it is. So I know what it is like to be shot... shot at...and shoot back. It isn't for thel light hearted for sure. Which is why those that are capable need to rally together and save this country.

    Also I never grouped anybody. You assume that I do. I do not care about republican/democrat bullshit. Just opposite sides of the same coin. I suppose you could somewhat group me in the conservative category. As I want America to stay true to the vison our founding fathers set forth in the constitution. But as a guy who is white and married and Asian gal and dated every race there is a few times over and enjoys the various cultures of the world I am also considered very progressive....

    In any event it is those guns and ammos that keep us from being Australia. Have you seen what is going on there? If not look into and tell me it is not that bad... Here in the states... correct it is not that bad yet. But we are in a war of attrition sir. They are chipping away slowly but surely. I have to ask you what is your breaking point? when will pull your head out of the sand?

  5. #20
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,965

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    558
    Thanked in
    439 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It must be morally difficult to come to these children. I took part in similar charity events for several times. It is very difficult for me, after that I am in some kind of depression for a few days.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  6. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,224

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,282
    Thanked in
    1,315 Posts
    Rep Points
    37679552

    Bro Iím the same exact way. I mean I got issues upstairs anyway but after seeing the cards these kids have been delt with makes everything 10x worse. Last time I laid in bed for a week. Thatís why after the first time I declined twice. Then the hospital called and practically begged because those black belts made the kids so happy. Fuck I had to say yes this time then I got kicked to the curb over a stupid vaccine that apparently doesnít work anyway.



    Quote Originally Posted by Drugsgear View Post
    It must be morally difficult to come to these children. I took part in similar charity events for several times. It is very difficult for me, after that I am in some kind of depression for a few days.

  7. #22
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,798
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,059
    Thanked in
    5,686 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Morally difficult?


    you mean emotionally difficult? Right? Lol


    Iíd say it is morally righteous to donate to those in need. In fact, Jesus recommends it. Wink wink
    ďTape on a dick you twat waffleĒ - IronRage & Dale C.

  8. #23
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    16,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,191
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,322
    Thanked in
    3,725 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Bro Iím the same exact way. I mean I got issues upstairs anyway but after seeing the cards these kids have been delt with makes everything 10x worse. Last time I laid in bed for a week. Thatís why after the first time I declined twice. Then the hospital called and practically begged because those black belts made the kids so happy. Fuck I had to say yes this time then I got kicked to the curb over a stupid vaccine that apparently doesnít work anyway.
    you gotta think about it from their perspective, you got kids with compromised immune systems under your expert care and they become sick with covid, could be a death sentence for them. They are just following their protocols. Imagine being a parent and finding out some stranger was let in and got your kid sick, parents are already emotionally primed grenades when their children are in the hospital. your doing something good and this will change you forever in a good way. its hard at first, but think of the medical staff that become part of these kids lives and, or the parents watching their child die, or even these kids that dont get a break they wake up everyday and fight. you'll soon realize they are stronger than us and just need to be reminded they are kids and to have fun. Its worth it my man your are doing gods work.

Similar Threads

  1. Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!
    By Multislacking in forum The Pit
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2020, 12:13 PM
  2. Where the fuck has XYZ been???
    By GS1 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums