• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NEW Nootropic - Mood Enhancer coming

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I can't tell you what it is yet.

But I will say this. Its nothing you have ever seen. Its nothing you have ever heard of

It is Legal at the moment, but it will be banned eventually

If some of you recall I work for MA labs and we had a product called Vicaine.

Well vicaine was like doing a bump and chewing up a Perc.

It blew the lid off the industry. And the FDA sent us a letter as well. I.E they are not happy at all about such a product.

So I digress. This product will be as good as Vicaine was. Not the same ingredients at all

Some nootropics combined with something you don't even know exists yet.

I know some of you are saying, "no way", he has nothing. Then those of you that know me are saying "bring it on" and you will gladly pre order

This isn't even about the money. I wont have huge markups.

Its gonna be another great temporary product

Listen Ive sold suppz since 1996. Ive had ephedrines, dmaa, prohormones, you name it. Superdrol. I've had it all. I've seen it all

Its all temporary

Welcome to the Chess game that is my life.

I cannot share the ingredients yet. Save up your pennies ladies and gentlemen.

You are going to want to buy what I have shortly.

ca6d2b46-1639-455e-8787-3aead984378a

interested as well. Have you tried it? If so how does it compare to modafinil?

I have not even tried it yet but I have used something very similar but weaker to this

I also have an option that is called FL Modafinil for anyone interested PM me.

It is not a sponsor here and I dont sell it on my store so I dont wanna disrespect the forum by advertising it here. I dont have the right to do that.

I dont have a time frame but it should be in a few weeks.

e5524a1ddbe88b3cfac68f2daa58b8eb.jpg

Looks Good!

Max

The powerhouse is the M/S aka a special extract of kratom

This seeks to mimic the old vicaine product which was the top seller of all time in this department.

gymntoniccv.jpg

Yep we are only waiting on labels. This product is ready to roll any day now.

Vicaine was never banned but MA labs got an FDA letter years ago and that was why it was discontinued.

I never tried the stuff but people did rave over using it. I always thought it was a pain pill of sorts, what was it?

I never tried the stuff but people did rave over using it. I always thought it was a pain pill of sorts, what was it?

Vicaine aka vicotin + cocaine was a legal speedball.

And it was the best "nootropic" I have ever had. Nothing compared. Blew away pharmaceuticals.

The new product is delayed friends. Mike (owner) had covid and then that turned into pneumonia (which is common in severe cases)

Nothing has happened for 3-4 weeks. We got labels right when he got sick.

I just spoke to him this weekend and he is just now back and going and feeling better.

Stay tuned!

And it was the best "nootropic" I have ever had. Nothing compared. Blew away pharmaceuticals.

The new product is delayed friends. Mike (owner) had covid and then that turned into pneumonia (which is common in severe cases)

I just spoke to him this weekend and he is just now back and going and feeling better.

Stay tuned!

so the preworkout was the real deal yayo/vicadin...:popcorn:

Stay tuned!

I am tuned in and very curious. Thanks Wes

Im still waiting guys. Sorry no new update, it "should" have been ready by now tbh.

Im impatiently waiting LOL.

Back