• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Warplan 2021

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[video]https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUsK2jIA-qd/?utm_medium=copy_link[/video]

I'm not saying the video is wrong, but is there evidence that first shot, second shot, and booster are different formulas? I've been under the impression that shot 1 and shot 2 are the same, but there hasn't been much come out about the booster yet.

HIV? they need to have some proof before making accusations like that

Actually it is well known that the Virus itself and the "vaccine" that mimics the Virus has an HIV attribute

Also notate the study lies and claims both HIV and Covid are from animals. They are not. HIV was blamed on a monkey a soldier supposedly had sex with a monkey and Covid supposedly came from a Bat.

LMFAO..we know both of these are false, yet they found their way into a "study".

You know what the one similarity to both of these are? Dr. Fauci funded "studies" on these previous to and during their conception. Isn't that ironic?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7797543/

Both pandemics are caused by RNA viruses and have reached us from animals. These two viruses are different in the transmission mode and in the symptoms they generate. However, they have important similarities: the fear in the population, increase in proinflammatory cytokines that generate intestinal microbiota modifications or NETosis production by polymorphonuclear neutrophils, among others. They have been implicated in the clinical, prognostic and therapeutic attitudes.

Last edited:

Actually there have been a few studies that show links to HIV. To be honest, this is probably the bigger reason they aren't showing the formulas behind the vaxxes. Bigger reason than the fetal cells they used. If the public knew what was truly in the vaxxes, they never would have taken them.

Actually it is well known that the Virus itself and the "vaccine" that mimics the Virus has an HIV attribute

Also notate the study lies and claims both HIV and Covid are from animals. They are not. HIV was blamed on a monkey a soldier supposedly had sex with a monkey and Covid supposedly came from a Bat.

LMFAO..we know both of these are false, yet they found their way into a "study".

You know what the one similarity to both of these are? Dr. Fauci funded "studies" on these previous to and during their conception. Isn't that ironic?

Both pandemics are caused by RNA viruses and have reached us from animals. These two viruses are different in the transmission mode and in the symptoms they generate. However, they have important similarities: the fear in the population, increase in proinflammatory cytokines that generate intestinal microbiota modifications or NETosis production by polymorphonuclear neutrophils, among others. They have been implicated in the clinical, prognostic and therapeutic attitudes.
video says they are injecting people with HIV

This is all easily tested. If anyone who gets the vaccine and checks WBCs a few weeks after the first shot and a few weeks after the second shot, there might be a decrease in WBCs. It IS possible that in the absence of any infection, the WBC count could be within normal ranges but if anyone knows that they have had an injury that breaks the skin or any sort of infection, the count should be dramatically increased. If not, it is possible that what is said in this video is true.

The problem I have with any of the accusational videos is that they range from "giving you HIV' to "injecting aliens" to "marking you with a tracker" to all sorts of shit. What this ends up doing is making any accusations sound like crazy talk.

There's a reason people have been testing positive for HIV after getting vaccinated. But as they tell us, "don't worry...it's a false positive."
This is the first time I have heard this . I guess I need to look that up .

IML Gear Cream!
video says they are injecting people with HIV

I'll have to listen to it again

Do u recall, I wanna say it was Africa or South Africa years ago where that actually did happen. They were intentionally injecting people with HIV dressed up as "vaccines".

I forget the precise time/dates, I will have to look it up and post it.

people test positive from poppy seed bagels, just saying

Yeahhhh. I definitely by no means was alluding to the vaxxed people were actually HIV positive. But if you look at HIV tests, they are actually looking for HIV antibodies:

https://www.avert.org/hiv-testing/whats-involved

So there is something causing HIV antibodies to show up in vaxxed people. So are they using HIV vax? Because if so, there are NO hiv vaxxes approved for use in the US:

https://hivinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv/fact-sheets/what-preventive-hiv-vaccine

This is the first time I have heard this . I guess I need to look that up .

Good luck using google to find it. I'm 99.9% certain there are references/links in the vaccine thread. I'll try to keep an eye out for it the next time it pops up.

Sweet sign me up for my hiv cocktail, seros, deca, test and what ever else they legally give them from that group of aas etc... Yay

They used parts of the HIV virus in order to bypass specific receptors to make sars 2.0 way more contagious.

this is fact.

which, if you notice, is why there’s been an uptick in media about AIDS not getting as much visibility over the years as this “pandemic”

fauci was on both details.

imagine that

"This information is yet to be verified but echoes the sentiments of Luc Montagnier, the Nobel Prize winning scientist who co-discovered HIV. Montagnier recently said that he believed the coronavirus was made in a lab and contained elements of HIV, as previously reported."

https://www.ibtimes.sg/nobel-winnin...s-novel-coronavirus-was-made-wuhans-lab-43277

His claim received criticism from various quarters, including colleagues. According to the Nobel laureate, the new 'SARS-CoV-2' virus came as a resultant in attempting to manufacture a vaccine for the AIDS virus, which got accidentally released, he said in a podcast by Pourquoi Docteur and also in a TV interview on Friday.

Prof. Montagnier says there were some elements of HIV present in the genome of the novel coronavirus that includes suspect of elements of malaria germ too, reported Agence France Presse. This may fall into the category of another conspiracy theory, to which he replied, "Conspirators are the opposite camp, hiding the truth"

Prof Montagnier received the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for co-identifying HIV that causes AIDS.

^^^^ I'm sure the Nobel prize winning professor is just some conspiracy nutjob though....

(as a side note, these articles are old news at this point...more than a year. I know I've seen newer stuff that confirms this though.)

which, if you notice, is why there’s been an uptick in media about AIDS not getting as much visibility over the years as this “pandemic”

fauci was on both details.

imagine that

Yeah. The entire MSM is neglecting the fact the AIDS/homosexual community were calling him killer decades ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/05/20/fauci-aids-nih-coronavirus/

Three decades before coronavirus, Anthony Fauci took heat from AIDS protesters

Even this article has been "prettied up" to make him look like a good guy.

Back