• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kilsongs people raping kids in school bathroom

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where’s all the rainbow flags ? Girls dad is arrested after standing up for his daughter who was face and butt raped by a boy in a skirt in the girls bathroom….. the perps are always protected.

Kid needs to be buried alive

- - - Updated - - -

kid did it before too… time for bullets

I saw this

They are asking for big big trouble

People are going to start taking justice into their own hands. With a corrupt DOJ more inclined to find people fighting CRT and a DEA looking for steroids and sarms while an attack from China on our population with fentanyl continues

Who can blame them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLgZ65CrUQ

I saw this

They are asking for big big trouble

People are going to start taking justice into their own hands. With a corrupt DOJ more inclined to find people fighting CRT and a DEA looking for steroids and sarms while an attack from China on our population with fentanyl continues

Who can blame them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLgZ65CrUQ
He'd be more than unconscious if I walked in....

He'd be more than unconscious if I walked in....
Dead even. If I were in that dad's shoes would have beaten that teen to death and just walked away no law broken. Boys need to learn at a very young age the boundaries of behavior with females.

Last edited:
Dead even. If I were in that dad's shoes would have beaten that teen to death and just walked away no law broken. Boys need to learn at a very young age the boundaries of behavior with females.

it was a girl with a dick who raped another girl that was born with a vagina in the girls bathroom you bigot.

some acting tough you’re a fucking Biden voter and no one is going to forget it. We all know what “you people” would really do in that situation.

idiot

It’s not right connecting transgenders with gays nor gays to pedophiles.

My gay and lesbian friends aren’t big on the “T” being in LGBT because they think that trans people are very, very troubled. But they accept it as none of my friends are militants.
And none of them are pedophiles and would likely beat someone caught doing so to a pulp like that father.

If all this is just kidding around in this thread then please disregard my comments. All these homo’s are loud enough that they don’t need me sticking up for them.

My gay and lesbian friends aren’t big on the “T” being in LGBT because they think that trans people are very, very troubled. But they accept it as none of my friends are militants.
And none of them are pedophiles and would likely beat someone caught doing so to a pulp like that father.

If all this is just kidding around in this thread then please disregard my comments. All these homo’s are loud enough that they don’t need me sticking up for them.

I keep telling everyone in the gay community they need to be kicking the rest of those assholes out. But I think you hit the nail on the head, they're not vocal enough to force the others out. Mark my words though...the pedos are working VERY, VERY hard to find a spot at the lgbqt+ table. One of these days, they will.

IML Gear Cream!

This isn't about connecting trans with gay or whatever. It's about a "trans" raping a girl. Was he really trans or playing the trans card to get in the bathroom? With all the shit we all give kilsong, me included, I don't have issues with gays or trans. It's your life do what you want. Props for kilsong for being who he is but what I don't agree with is the mixed bathrooms, the forcing it on my kids and all the other bullshit that's going on. If my kids end up gay or bi or whatever I'll still love them and support them but they sure as hell will know right and wrong. And the conversations I've had with my 16yo daughter, who is very opinionated on what's going on, she agrees that it is going too far. I do not agree with mixed bathroom especially in school and I do not agree with society forcing it down our throats.

This isn't about connecting trans with gay or whatever. It's about a "trans" raping a girl. Was he really trans or playing the trans card to get in the bathroom? With all the shit we all give kilsong, me included, I don't have issues with gays or trans. It's your life do what you want. Props for kilsong for being who he is but what I don't agree with is the mixed bathrooms, the forcing it on my kids and all the other bullshit that's going on. If my kids end up gay or bi or whatever I'll still love them and support them but they sure as hell will know right and wrong. And the conversations I've had with my 16yo daughter, who is very opinionated on what's going on, she agrees that it is going too far. I do not agree with mixed bathroom especially in school and I do not agree with society forcing it down our throats.

Forcing it down "her " throat, fixed it for you

Aussie "diggers" had shared toilet trailers when I was on deployment with them. I didn't hear of any rapes or even uncool behaviour. I personally wouldn't want to be in a stall next to a chick dropping one of those big, gassy, squirting blowouts we all had over there.

By way of comparison, the US military gave out "rape whistles" to all the females when they arrived...since ALL men are closet rapist in waiting...SMDH.

I stood up and expressed my disgust and insult at the implications of issuing these whistles. A little Mexican dude about 5'1" and 100lbs stood up next to me and yelled 'YEAH! I want a whistle because all of these don't ask don't tell motherfuckers wanting to fuck me because I am a little guy!" It was great!....until we got a "talking to".

I keep telling everyone in the gay community they need to be kicking the rest of those assholes out. But I think you hit the nail on the head, they're not vocal enough to force the others out. Mark my words though...the pedos are working VERY, VERY hard to find a spot at the lgbqt+ table. One of these days, they will.

That’s a fucked up notion, but unfortunately a reality. They even gave themselves a name and claim the identity as young children even though just sick fucks looking to rape kids. They called it “age fluidity “ or something like that. Just like a persons sexual identity can supposedly be fluid or change so can their sexual age they “identify“ with. So fucked up, woke is such a joke….

Slippery slope.

you wouldn’t feed an infection, would you?

das ist mein land.

Kid will get a slap on the (limp) wrist, play "victim", maybe sue the father and win, you know "Biden's America".

If the father of the girl killed the rapist in my eyes that's justifiable homicide. The rapist has mentally destroyed this innocent girl for the rest of her life. She will never mentally be the same because of the trauma that happened to her. The dad should have beaten that fuck to death with his bare hands or snapped the fuckers neck... And yes if that happened to one of my children I would be out for blood and I would kill the perp if I got my hands on him...

If the father of the girl killed the rapist in my eyes that's justifiable homicide. The rapist has mentally destroyed this innocent girl for the rest of her life. She will never mentally be the same because of the trauma that happened to her. The dad should have beaten that fuck to death with his bare hands or snapped the fuckers neck... And yes if that happened to one of my children I would be out for blood and I would kill the perp if I got my hands on him...

There was a story out of Texas a few years back.
A father came outside his barn and caught one of the illegal aliens he hired raping his 5 year old daughter.

He actually unintentionally beat him to death with his fists.

The local prosecutor took a huge huge beating (politically) because he came out and said that the Prosecutors Office would have to determine whether or not to charge the father.

Well their is a law apparently in Texas whereas the father had the right to defend his child and even if death occurs, he is not legally liable.

And so in Texas, the outcry against this Prosecutor was devastating. People marched and protested upon that city to such a degree that they had to immediately announce that no charges would be filed against the father.

They were ready to hang the scumbag Prosecutor for even considering it.

Rightfully so too.

Get Shredded!
Not raping a kid that's for sure.
doesn’t feel so good generalizing …. Does it? Better start pushing the pedos out of your club or your rainbow clubs gonna be in some serious pain in the future.

white men with beards are coming for your ilk

They should put these freaks in california and new york and put damn fence so they can't get out

I was thinking Haiti might be a better place for the freaks of the west.

- - - Updated - - -

They should put these freaks in california and new york and put damn fence so they can't get out

I was thinking Haiti might be a better place for the freaks of the west. They can build back better there.

Not raping a kid that's for sure.

I would hope so... and you know I am just playing with ya...
That said... You need to get your community cleaned up...
It is the Pedos and the Trans fools making you look bad.
We warned you though... That the slippery slope exists...
I mean I am not down with the Religious right of the 80-90s bullshit but they were not wrong about that slippery slope.

I will never understand gay lifestyle. Nobody will ever convince me it is normal. But we live in America and as long as you do not hurt kids or rape anybody... I do not care what you do in the bedroom. Though I do wish y'all would stop flaunting your personal preferences like it is what defines you to the world at large.
I do not go around yelling I am Strait... I only fuck bitches... etc...
It is so unbecoming...

I like you always have... but we will always be at odds over this issue.

That’s a fucked up notion, but unfortunately a reality. They even gave themselves a name and claim the identity as young children even though just sick fucks looking to rape kids. They called it “age fluidity “ or something like that. Just like a persons sexual identity can supposedly be fluid or change so can their sexual age they “identify“ with. So fucked up, woke is such a joke….

Those sick fucks can spin any bullshit they want.

But even if they feel like a 9 year old sexually, they aren’t allowed to have sex with an ACTUAL 9 year old.

Read something this morning. Gay person stated how badly they are treated (marginalized, victimized, etc).

I lived in nyc. And now near the city. I haven’t heard or seen anything or anyone doing this to a gay person

Maybe 30 years ago.

Anyone else see this really happening? I don’t see shit in the news about another gay person beaten or anything of the sort.

Someone should tell them you can’t be victimized without having been an actual victim.

None of these SJW talking points are based in reality. It’s a generation of kids who need to be validated and cannot accept the fact that they are useless and do not play a role in the progress of humankind. And far be it to expect anyone to dig their heels in and actually try to better themselves…. Instead we must celebrate them for merely existing and breathing.

pathetic humans.

I would hope so... and you know I am just playing with ya...
That said... You need to get your community cleaned up...
It is the Pedos and the Trans fools making you look bad.
We warned you though... That the slippery slope exists...
I mean I am not down with the Religious right of the 80-90s bullshit but they were not wrong about that slippery slope.

I will never understand gay lifestyle. Nobody will ever convince me it is normal. But we live in America and as long as you do not hurt kids or rape anybody... I do not care what you do in the bedroom. Though I do wish y'all would stop flaunting your personal preferences like it is what defines you to the world at large.
I do not go around yelling I am Strait... I only fuck bitches... etc...
It is so unbecoming...

I like you always have... but we will always be at odds over this issue.

It's okay for u not to think it's normal. It's okay for u to think it's gross. I get that. There are gays that don't get it tho.
This whole normalization of the gay ideology is okay.. It needs to be seen as something thsts going on on this planet. Yeah okay.. that may be true
What doesn't need to be happening is FORCING people to EMBRACE it.
Yeah.. acknowledge there are gay people.. don't go out of ur way to hurt them and certainly don't make restrictive laws.
But to be forced to teach your kid that because little Johnny at age fucken 10 FEELS like a girl, you HAVE to see them as a girl is just wrong.

Being gay for fun sometimes for some people is for fun I believe that's okay . But to affect kids and being gay solely is just against nature plan and simple

When u fuck with nature shit like covid and aids happens

Respect brother honestly I see you take alot of shots at ASF but you don't get pushed away and your outlook on things is unique I just wanted to say respect @kilsong

Hit me up anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to

Back