• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dave Chappelles THE CLOSER

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's on Netflix now did you see it?

He trashes all of the politically correct BS including Transgenders nonsense

Dave has been my favorite Comedian since Day 1. Anyone else here love him??

Him and Joe Rogan are doing a show live in New Orleans this month I believe....

Anyways NETFLIX whom I personally despise paid him $20 million for each show. 1 of 3 shows. So $60 million in total

So I guess the 'haters' can kick rocks.

Even Netflix isn't stupid enough to walk away from the money making machine that is Dave Chappelle.

original.jpg

It's on Netflix now did you see it?

He trashes all of the politically correct BS including Transgenders nonsense

Dave has been my favorite Comedian since Day 1. Anyone else here love him??

Him and Joe Rogan are doing a show live in New Orleans this month I believe....

Anyways NETFLIX whom I personally despise paid him $20 million for each show. 1 of 3 shows. So $60 million in total

So I guess the 'haters' can kick rocks.

Even Netflix isn't stupid enough to walk away from the money making machine that is Dave Chappelle.

original.jpg

I’ve seen him Live twice ! He is sooo funny ! It’s a trip , he grew up in Ohio(all white area). My Brother ran into him sitting in a Dayton Coffee shop like 10 years ago. Said he was totally cool and their were only him, my bro, and one female worker. I guess he grew up around that area. He and Bill Burr are my favorites (Burr was a writer on his show)

Max

They are trying hard to "cancel" his show. IE, get it removed. Better watch it while you still can.

Dave is kind of hit or miss for me. I never got into his tv show. But it did have some absolutely hilarious bits. And his standup is solid (as it should be).

"Run bitch! Run for your life!"

Where he grew up is far from all white. The whole county has mixed black and white. I graduated HS from the county seat, Xenia. We had two black colleges, Wilberforce and Central State, home of the Souljers and Souljerettes. My HS had plenty of blacks and we mixed at school but never outside of school. Lots of Muslims on the East end of Xenia. Dave’s sister lived across the street from my aunt and uncle until they moved into an old folks place. They saw Dave over there frequently and also spoke to him. They have no idea who he is and that didn’t seem to bother him.
He grew up in Yellow Springs where the only state liquor store existed, so I was in that town plenty. When we would drive through that town we would see men holding hands and my father always had some pejorative to spit out like poison from his Lucky Strike smoking lips. Never understood this as his brother was gay and an awesome dude.
Antioch College, where I think Dave’s parents teach/tought is and always has been a ridiculously liberal place. We called it a hippie town.

I frequent a SF Bay Area motorcycle forum and they are losing their minds over this Netflix special. I guess they think he “punches down” too much. The same forum that beats up on any talk against the “vaccination” and thinksthere are infinite genders. The forum is not filled with gay guys but regular people. I think in the vein of “white guilt” they virtue signal their asses off in hopes of looking like a better person.
I find it all so contrived and comical.

They are trying hard to "cancel" his show. IE, get it removed. Better watch it while you still can.

Dave is kind of hit or miss for me. I never got into his tv show. But it did have some absolutely hilarious bits. And his standup is solid (as it should be).

"Run bitch! Run for your life!"

I have been on both sides of that whole ordeal....lmao

they should let the market make the call, if he was saying something so terrible he wouldnt sell out shows or get millions of purchases on netflix

If he's triggering crybaby libturdz, Im all for it. Thx for funding this Ghey Barry Obozo!!!

Where he grew up is far from all white. The whole county has mixed black and white. I graduated HS from the county seat, Xenia. We had two black colleges, Wilberforce and Central State, home of the Souljers and Souljerettes. My HS had plenty of blacks and we mixed at school but never outside of school. Lots of Muslims on the East end of Xenia. Dave’s sister lived across the street from my aunt and uncle until they moved into an old folks place. They saw Dave over there frequently and also spoke to him. They have no idea who he is and that didn’t seem to bother him.
He grew up in Yellow Springs where the only state liquor store existed, so I was in that town plenty. When we would drive through that town we would see men holding hands and my father always had some pejorative to spit out like poison from his Lucky Strike smoking lips. Never understood this as his brother was gay and an awesome dude.
Antioch College, where I think Dave’s parents teach/tought is and always has been a ridiculously liberal place. We called it a hippie town.

I frequent a SF Bay Area motorcycle forum and they are losing their minds over this Netflix special. I guess they think he “punches down” too much. The same forum that beats up on any talk against the “vaccination” and thinksthere are infinite genders. The forum is not filled with gay guys but regular people. I think in the vein of “white guilt” they virtue signal their asses off in hopes of looking like a better person.
I find it all so contrived and comical.

I remember back in the spring of 74 when xenia was rocked by a killer tornado!...

I remember back in the spring of 74 when xenia was rocked by a killer tornado!...
Yes. Destroyed. Killed 37 people iirc. It went through our fields on the way to town.

I was just there in August. What a dump.

I have never been to Ohio but I always see memes and people mocking Ohio

No offense to anyone there, it just seems to be the butt of alot of Hillbilly jokes (no pun intended Kilsong) LOL.

IML Gear Cream!
Ohio is like four different states. Southern Ohio (where I am from) is country. Nice landscapes and rednecks. East is like Pensylvanians. West is like Indiana and North is like Michigan. Each quadrant has accents that resemble the bordering states. I like the people in Ohio. Simple but decent folks. Ohio was an industrial powerhouse after WWII. Everyone moved there for mork including my family on both sides.

I ran into two high school buddies this summer. One was driving tractors in a parade and the other was a chain smoking m’fer drunk on Busch lite.

The big dude has worked non-stop since he was 14 but now retired. Looks dumb but a VERY intelligent dude. Lives in the house he was born in and raised his kids in the same house.
He was riding a quad and a deer ran across the road and hit him….not the other way around. It killed THE DEER! No shit. Dude has had retard strength his whole life.

I like going back there. It re-centers me.

Attachments

• 37B81BE9-58D7-4337-BCF2-BE908B0F7F00.jpeg
    37B81BE9-58D7-4337-BCF2-BE908B0F7F00.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 24
I can relate Coach Cabo

I grew up in Florida and although I grew up literally on the beach and was a beach baby, I did have friends and even some family that lived in the Hillbilly areas. At least that is what we called them

I have a very good friend from my childhood that works, his company and he manufacturers ammo. He was making bullets since we were kids. He chews tobacco. Has never been to a gym in his life. Hunts, eats deer, squirrels, you name it

If you saw us together we are very inseparable as friends, but you would laugh at the physical differences between us

You would never dream we were close lifelong friends LOL

But I think it's cool

I love everyone. I have friends from all walks of life. Im sure many of you are like that. I can walk into a Biker bar and strike up a convo with the Hells angels and they are gonna buy me a drink. I can walk into the Puerto Rican Parade (and I have) and can strike up a convo w some latin kings and they are gonna be high fiving me and buying me a drink as well

I think that's what happens when you are an honest person and you have your own identity. Especially men. True men, we don't give a shit about color, race, money, class, identity. We are friends with everyone

You look like you are having a blast Coach. Much love to you and ur buddies :)

I am from the Cleveland area...this area is/was home to dozens of different ethnicities...Italian, Greek, Slovak, polish, German, Russian, Mexican, Puerto rican etc...they all came here to work in the steel Mills and related industries...my city had distinct ethnic neighborhoods along with their church...we all got along well...we all played little league together...we all went to the local YMCA to swim, play basketball, and lift weights......what a shame how frigged up the country is now...also my city was hit by the deadliest tornado in ohio's history back in the 1920s...

I can relate Coach Cabo

I grew up in Florida and although I grew up literally on the beach and was a beach baby, I did have friends and even some family that lived in the Hillbilly areas. At least that is what we called them

I have a very good friend from my childhood that works, his company and he manufacturers ammo. He was making bullets since we were kids. He chews tobacco. Has never been to a gym in his life. Hunts, eats deer, squirrels, you name it

If you saw us together we are very inseparable as friends, but you would laugh at the physical differences between us

You would never dream we were close lifelong friends LOL

But I think it's cool

I love everyone. I have friends from all walks of life. Im sure many of you are like that. I can walk into a Biker bar and strike up a convo with the Hells angels and they are gonna buy me a drink. I can walk into the Puerto Rican Parade (and I have) and can strike up a convo w some latin kings and they are gonna be high fiving me and buying me a drink as well

I think that's what happens when you are an honest person and you have your own identity. Especially men. True men, we don't give a shit about color, race, money, class, identity. We are friends with everyone

You look like you are having a blast Coach. Much love to you and ur buddies :)

Well said. Be a genuine person, who you are, and show respect. More times than not it comes back.

I'm not much of a stand up comedy guy other than Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer but I should probably watch this. I only liked Dave's lil john skits he did on his show.

I can relate to coach’s story. That’s pretty much where my roots are too. Just different state. We ain’t dumb. In fact we could prolly save your life and would. If and when the time comes. My dad got hit by a deer on a motorcycle… carried it home…. On the bike and raised it back to health. Not even joking. We care about shit out in these woods we just don’t care much for DC. Never have, never will.

the wars the elite start kill our kin. Kinda tired of it.

I'm not much of a stand up comedy guy other than Tom Segura and Bert Kreischer but I should probably watch this. I only liked Dave's lil john skits he did on his show.

I like segura but I can’t stand Bert kreischer …honestly I’ve heard funnier female comedians and I ain’t never laughed at female comedian joke except one…. Wendy something… big ol lady with dark hair… can’t remember her name but she had a good lick in one of her sets.

chapelle is good, burr is good, but that dude from Tennessee is fuckinb hilarious and I can’t even think of his name now and kinda pissed about it… Nate something I think… his dad was a magician … dammit

I like segura but I can’t stand Bert kreischer …honestly I’ve heard funnier female comedians and I ain’t never laughed at female comedian joke except one…. Wendy something… big ol lady with dark hair… can’t remember her name but she had a good lick in one of her sets.

chapelle is good, burr is good, but that dude from Tennessee is fuckinb hilarious and I can’t even think of his name now and kinda pissed about it… Nate something I think… his dad was a magician … dammit

Nate Bargatze?

I love Chappelle and Katt Williams

Also I loved Whitney Cummings in the Roast oF David Hasselhoff

"Pamela Anderson, you've slept with Brett Michaels,Kid Rock, and Tommy Lee. Why not save yourself some time and drink a Vatt of Magic Johsons Blood"

LMAO

Also Anthony Jeselnik. He's hit or miss. His comedy either kills me with laughter or angers me how bad it is. He is amazing in Roasts

And Gregg Geraldo RIP. Love that guy.

I'm a huge huge comedy fan. I don't really talk about it ever but yeah its one of my things. I have been to many many Deaf Comedy Jam shows in the 90s for anyone who has a clue what those are..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqzFTuuOHyk

Get Shredded!
Jeselnik is exactly the kind of comedy I would do if I did stand up.
Nothing sacred.
That is what comedy is supposed to be about.

I forgot about jeselnik , I think it’s great comedy … and yes Bargatze…. He is the only PC comic that isn’t intolerably boring. He reminds me of people I know I think that’s why it works for me. It’s the only non offensive comedy I’ve ever been entertained by… I know I know first world white guy problems… but I also don’t fucking care anymore. Lol

that’s what the sjw crybabies have done to most of society. Destroyed our empathy.

Back