• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is oil based winstrol without guaiacol even possible?

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Came across this lab (not on this forum now but they used to be) selling 50mg/mL injectable winstrol without harsh solvents like guaiacol or EO. I was under the impression this was basically impossible. How likely is it bunk?

Not oil base but water base . Water base works good but is painful as hell

Yeah fuck water based. Not worth limping everywhere. Unfortunately oil based are so hard to find especially when you are sensitive to guaiacol

Never had issues, used lots of inj winny back in the day.
Try Spectrum or canada Peptides Winstrol - no pip. Same with Canada peptides Test Dbol injectible. Testo suspension has a pip, thats for sure.
Not oil base but water base . Water base works good but is painful as hell

So it's with gucoil ?

yes its very doable to have it compounded in other oils aside from the ones you mentioned..

Phill, so does that have no guaiacol?
I actually have some PSL Winny (oil) on the way. I'll let you know.

I usually know more about our products but this one is brand new and I haven't had a chance to ask PSL about it or try it myself. But believe me, if it has guaiacol I will be able to tell right away. That stench is unmistakable lol.

Winstrol made in oil and with guaiacol is garbage. Injectable Winstrol can me made with bb, ba, ps80, and distilled water. The raw has to be micronized.
I am a huge fan of water based stuff including test suspension. If you want some kick ass inj winstrol, that is probably the best on the planet.. Nabolic Strong Pets 50mg/ml.
Good luck finding it, and its painless..

Back