• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick review so far

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a few weeks ago I purchased some finished oils from iron lion. I decided to give them a go along with my ep stuff. I’ve pinned the test/ deca/ and the tren separate and all together and there’s been no pip at all and it’s smooth as ever!
I’m def very impressed with their products and I know the tren is good because my acid reflux and soaking the bed sheets matches the ep sides lol

Overall I’m more than pleased and def will be doing business again soon! Thanks for everything guys!

So a few weeks ago I purchased some finished oils from iron lion. I decided to give them a go along with my ep stuff. I’ve pinned the test/ deca/ and the tren separate and all together and there’s been no pip at all and it’s smooth as ever!
I’m def very impressed with their products and I know the tren is good because my acid reflux and soaking the bed sheets matches the ep sides lol

Overall I’m more than pleased and def will be doing business again soon! Thanks for everything guys!

Nice, I noticed they had their own line off aas now. Thanks for reviewing . Tren Ace is a mother!

Max

Thanks for the review afont

Back