• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help.. looking for a PS5 for my son , help me and I will hook you the fuck up..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gentleman, now I know there is a shitload of gamers in here, or guys with connections or younger men that buy sell and trade game consoles online..

Listen, I do not know jack shit about these things ,
nothing, anything about video games but all I know is that my little boy wants a PS5 just like every other kid and man child out there and from what I'm hearing these things are damn near impossible to find.

To my understanding there's a greater chance of bumping into ProCard in the gym doing his typical finger licking raw hormone powder dipping technique, than finding a PS5.

Here's the deal, if someone is already sitting on one waiting to flip it before the season, or if someone plans on snagging one.. listen, I will hook you the fuck up, we'll talk about the hook up privately.
But I will hook you the fuck up if you can get me one.
Once again, I will fucking hook you up.

Couple routes I would go. Check Walmart/target/GameStop/Best Buy restock days early morning or around midnight(store dependent). I would talk to a employee and get the days they most commonly land and be waiting. Most GameStop’s will tell you what day and how many they got coming in. They will restock for the Christmas season. Or you can buy them off StockX for reseller prices, currently going for around $750 I believe. Personally I would hunt the stores weekly. Also you have Facebook marketplace as a reseller option as well but I have used StockX for sneaker purchases and reselling. It is legit. Good luck Vision with 3 boys I understand wanting to get them what they want.

Couple routes I would go. Check Walmart/target/GameStop/Best Buy restock days early morning or around midnight(store dependent). I would talk to a employee and get the days they most commonly land and be waiting. Most GameStop’s will tell you what day and how many they got coming in. They will restock for the Christmas season. Or you can buy them off StockX for reseller prices, currently going for around $750 I believe. Personally I would hunt the stores weekly. Also you have Facebook marketplace as a reseller option as well but I have used StockX for sneaker purchases and reselling. It is legit. Good luck Vision with 3 boys I understand wanting to get them what they want.

My wife was telling me to do the same thing, so it looks like I'm probably better off just joining the rat race and just getting out there and hoping to get lucky... Now that I think about it I do have a couple buddies that have kids that work in a few of these stores maybe I can get a heads up..

My wife was telling me to do the same thing, so it looks like I'm probably better off just joining the rat race and just getting out there and hoping to get lucky... Now that I think about it I do have a couple buddies that have kids that work in a few of these stores maybe I can get a heads up..

c3770adc151cdaf171bae48bca1e7ce1.jpg

This is 1 of many on StockX. If you don’t want to mess with the hunt. Little more money, but verified and shipped right to you. Make sure to get the US edition. I only see digital version (no disc) but I didn’t dig too deep.

c3770adc151cdaf171bae48bca1e7ce1.jpg

This is 1 of many on StockX. If you don’t want to mess with the hunt. Little more money, but verified and shipped right to you. Make sure to get the US edition. I only see digital version (no disc) but I didn’t dig too deep.

Hey bro you rock, I appreciate this but what is the difference between the digital and the disc I have no idea what this stuff is?

Hey bro you rock, I appreciate this but what is the difference between the digital and the disc I have no idea what this stuff is?

No problem man. You always take the time to help people I see this. My post count is low but I’m around. With the digital version all your games you download through the internet off the PlayStation store, so after buying the ps5 you buy a PlayStation store card and download the games directly onto the ps5. With the Disc version you can buy physical copies of the games at stores and you have the actual disc. Being an old man I prefer physical copies but my kids could care less and in all fairness the digital is one less thing for them to lose and is always loaded ready to go, no finding where they put there game disc at.

Get him a hooker
Hook him up
Lol that's not what he had in mind but nice try :)

I've looked everywhere for a PS5 for my nephew as well none to be had :(

If you sign up for the gamestop power up rewards pro. Think it's like 15 bucks. You get first dibs on restocks and they've been dropping them frequently.

Downside to digital is the games take up a lot of hard drive space so it limits you to how many you can easily bounce back and forth between. I haven't gamed since xbox one so I'm not sure ofthe specs on the new systems. If I recall my old Xbox would only hold a couple maybe. It's been a while.

IML Gear Cream!
I got a PS4 used like twice bc I dknt got time for that shit with half of games still packaged... I know it's not a 5, but throwing it out there.

No problem man. You always take the time to help people I see this. My post count is low but I’m around. With the digital version all your games you download through the internet off the PlayStation store, so after buying the ps5 you buy a PlayStation store card and download the games directly onto the ps5. With the Disc version you can buy physical copies of the games at stores and you have the actual disc. Being an old man I prefer physical copies but my kids could care less and in all fairness the digital is one less thing for them to lose and is always loaded ready to go, no finding where they put there game disc at.
My man, thank you.. I asked my wife what the difference was, even she knew.. lol
I agree that the physical copies are best, I cant see downloading years of stuff, well, years to come.

Im gonna join that list and pay the fee, thank you for the tips.

I appreciate you!

- - - Updated - - -

geez these things are expensive WTF

Anytime ProCard and his scientific dosing techniques get mentioned I smile. Thank you Vision and good luck on your quest.

Best I can do from here is a PlyEstación but something tells me they aren’t legit. Same guy sold me my Rolox.

Hmmmm my oldest daughters man just snagged one from somewhere online and it was supposedly pretty easy. I’m clueless with all that stuff but if you don’t have any luck going down the above avenues lmk and I’ll do some digging for ya. He’s in Hawaii so it takes a minute to get ahold of him sometimes.

Better ask your child which version he wants. Discs are a thing of the past imho

My man, thank you.. I asked my wife what the difference was, even she knew.. lol
I agree that the physical copies are best, I cant see downloading years of stuff, well, years to come.

Im gonna join that list and pay the fee, thank you for the tips.

I appreciate you!

- - - Updated - - -

geez these things are expensive WTF

$750 for a Playstation... The world has gone mad.

Long ago…
People don’t hesitate to buy their 9 year olds a $1,000 phone. These new console have longevity. People were ponying up for every new version of Nintendo or Sega decades ago.

Anytime ProCard and his scientific dosing techniques get mentioned I smile. Thank you Vision and good luck on your quest.

Best I can do from here is a PlyEstación but something tells me they aren’t legit. Same guy sold me my Rolox.
Ha! Right on brutha. I miss Procard :roflmao:

PlayStation 3 was $600.00 at launch 20 years ago or so...

All electronics are sky high thanks to China...

and the coof Pandemic...

Graphics Cards (GPUs) are insane for PCs. Thanks to Bitcoin and the Silicone ship shortage. Thankfully Intel coming out with CPUs that compete with AMD again plus they are coming out with Graphics Cards that should at least compete from price/performance perspective.

I build all my own Gaming PCs and many for friends and families. But this year I have built 2. I would normally have done at least a dozen. My CPU is unique an Intel i7 5775c.... from 2015 it is time for me to upgrade. I hope Intel's soon to launch Alder Lake CPUs are the performers leaks are saying they are... hope price is competitive. I am just not an AMD fan... had issues with their stuff over the years. Though I hear many have had no issues. Just my XP....

I got a PS4 used like twice bc I dknt got time for that shit with half of games still packaged... I know it's not a 5, but throwing it out there.
My nephew has a PS4 and has managed to fit about 4 digital games onto the device's hard drive, and uses the DVD's for the other games he wanted to play. The machine is starting to die, thus looking to snag a PS5 as well...

Get Shredded!
I have a PS5 we can talk about it. I need to get my post count up again, I was JBN24 lost that login. Ive had the PS5 since New Years, works great still, I just dont really use it.

Did you get one sir?

If not let me know. My little sisters BF does this for a living. He has some inside deal where he gets them

I know he has sold a few for a profit.

If you need one I will personally call him today and ask him if he has any on hand or can get one.

I know just a month ago he had 2 of them bc I saw them at a family gathering and he told me about it. Mind you I know nothing at all about it

I had a PlayStation in 2000? My gf bought me one and the game grand theft auto back in the day and I played that thing nightly.

PlayStation 3 was $600.00 at launch 20 years ago or so...

All electronics are sky high thanks to China...

and the coof Pandemic...

Graphics Cards (GPUs) are insane for PCs. Thanks to Bitcoin and the Silicone ship shortage. Thankfully Intel coming out with CPUs that compete with AMD again plus they are coming out with Graphics Cards that should at least compete from price/performance perspective.

I build all my own Gaming PCs and many for friends and families. But this year I have built 2. I would normally have done at least a dozen. My CPU is unique an Intel i7 5775c.... from 2015 it is time for me to upgrade. I hope Intel's soon to launch Alder Lake CPUs are the performers leaks are saying they are... hope price is competitive. I am just not an AMD fan... had issues with their stuff over the years. Though I hear many have had no issues. Just my XP....

Agreed. I build my own rigs for mining, but I started when BTC was like 50 bucks and years ago air gapped and cold storaged that shit right quick.

I just built an i9 3SSD 32GB all that was cheaper than the fuckin RTX graph card. It's ridiculous. I'm a fan of Intel person too. I don't like AMD so much.

Maybe prices will change...? Lol

I got an email from Sony a couple weeks ago to buy one direct from them. My email is linked to my PlayStation network account and I’m a PS plus member which I’m assuming is why I got the special invite. I would keep an eye on your email linked to your psn account in case they send out more invites. No way in hell I would overpay some reseller.

Not sure if u got the ps5 yet.
Today gamestop has a drop at 10am cst

Back