Chuck Liddell Arrested On Domestic Violence Charge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,233

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,283
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,291
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Rep Points
    37769552

    Chuck was before my time but if I remember correctly he was also an established wrestler at some level. Had a sprawl that no one could figure out back then. Sorry MK I wasn’t trying to tear down your guy at all. We all use to like him for the same reasons you mentioned. I just get frustrated when I see another fighter that pissed away an opportunity like he had to be successful at anything he wanted. On top of that he tried to make a comeback and ended up looking like a complete baffoon. Now he’s ref’ing celebrity boxing matches. I’ve never walked in the dudes shoes so I guess I can’t judge but still doesn’t mean I wouldn’t like to slap him back from stupidville.



    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Chuck Liddell (barring he does anything really really stupid) will always be one of my faves to watch. I actually met Randy couture briefly and he seemed like a really humble down to earth dude. Had a lot of respect for him during his fighting days. I loved the shit talking that chael sonnen used to do. Def enjoy the trumpers (masvidal and Covington) as well. I really did like Anderson Silva before he got all cocky and shit.

    I always rooted for frank Mir and Ryan Bader. The wrestler ufc fighters always had my support.

    Repping for my wrestling community all day.


    but Liddell was my fave when I first got turned onto ufc just for the fact that he seemed like that one dude at the bar that everyone knows not to fuck with but is a lot of fun to pal around with.

    the one and only time I ever bought a PPV had Liddell out cold in like 20 seconds. Really let me down. Never paid for a ufc ppv on my own ever again lol


    but yeah #teamICEMAN

    lets wait until we hear what really happened. I mean, hitting a bitch is never ok but it’s not like there’s NEVER a reason to want to, right.

    equality right? Lol

  2. #17
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,846
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,125
    Thanked in
    5,711 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You didn’t offend me bro. Lol

    We good homie !!
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,674
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,570
    Thanked in
    2,869 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    that guy is psycho path.
    No doubt about that.
    Show me

  4. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    121

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    92
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points
    920100

    Chuck says he'll be cleared when the facts come out, hopefully that's true. I've always liked him. He comes off as a normal dude and was an entertaining watch until the end when he was just hanging on too long. I don't recall him ever having this happen with him before so hopefully his wife is just a whack job.

  5. #20
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,980

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    568
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    UFC champion is a victim of his own wife? Hard to believe, somehow. But, as we all remember the situation with Johnny Depp - everything is possible. Let's just wait for the official statement.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  6. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,233

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,283
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,291
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Rep Points
    37769552

    I don’t know bro women are evil at times. I’ve had to stand there on more than one occasion and let my 4’7” wife light up my face when she has went bat shit crazy for whatever reason. Those little ass fists hurt just as much as the big ones minus some pop. I certainly never would have called the cops or hit back. Sucks but you kinda just have to stand there and take it. Wipe the blood off and put it in her ass hard later that night. It’s called revenge fucking. They learn. Lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Drugsgear View Post
    UFC champion is a victim of his own wife? Hard to believe, somehow. But, as we all remember the situation with Johnny Depp - everything is possible. Let's just wait for the official statement.
    Last edited by AR-15; 10-13-2021 at 04:00 PM.

  7. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,922

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    421 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    I don’t know bro women are evil at times. I’ve had to stand there on more than one occasion and let my 4’7” wife light up my face when she has went bat shit crazy for whatever reason. Those little ass fists hurt just as much as the big ones minus some pop. I certainly never would have called the cops or hit back. Sucks but you kinda just have to stand there and take it. Wipe the blood off and put it in her ass hard later that night. It’s called revenge fucking. They learn. Lol
    I disagree with just standing there and letting a woman hit you. My wife has done it a couple times and I grabbed her after I'd had enough and let her know to show me the same respect I'm giving her. I grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her and she realized the difference in strength and calmed the fuck down. She hasn't and won't do it again.

    Kinda sucks though cuz the sex is always good after things get slightly violent.

  8. #23
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,846
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,125
    Thanked in
    5,711 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol I remember crawling into bed shit faced one night after my friend came home on leave from the navy. Wife was not impressed and starting heel kicking me in my guts. I grabbed her by the ankles and tossed her off the bed and she hit the wall and yelled out in pain that I broke her back.

    I laughed and grabbed my pillow and slept on the couch that night/morning.

    the only time I’ve ever put my hands on her but she’s definitely hit and kicked me several times in our wonderful 300 years of romance together. Lil bitch hits harder than some men too. But I know how the game goes… girl hits boy, boy defends himself, boy goes to jail for domestic abuse.. lol I ain’t trying to turnt out in prison cuz you know the wife beaters get their turn in jail.

    It’s a bizarre world but I def don’t like seeing women get beat regardless of whether they slightly deserve it or not.


    except the girls that accept mma fights with dudes pretending to be girls. That shits funny to me.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  9. #24
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,819
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,143
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points
    20010778

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    He came into MMA at the perfect time when the one trick pony punchers still stood a chance. No disrespect because IMO he is definitely a part of a small group that put the UFC over the top. Just a shame partying was more important than his career. Dude had the world by the balls and he snorted it all away. Just my humble opinion ofcourse. I’d also be very suspect that the police took him to jail just so his attacker didn’t have to go. I’d have to see a police report that supported that for me to believe it.

    This is normal. Many men go to jail for one of two reasons in DV cases. Besides being the aggressor I mean... 1.Guy realizes wife is going to jail, so they simp out and take their place. 2.The officers arrest the male because they know they will get more money out the male case, even if the male was only defending himself. In DV cases somebody has to go to jail... Those crocodile tears start flowing and the cops believe the female over the male every time... even when there is video footage.

    I hope some of my brothers start waking up at how stacked the deck is against in DV and Divorce courts especially when kids are involved. Way too many think they will get justice or fair treatment. Then end up in jail unfairly, paying a Ludacris amount of Child support that they end up going to jail because they can not keep up. Also, many end up homeless because of this. The women can claim you touched the kids and BOOM your life is turned upside down for the next umpteen years. Seen this happen to way to many... Then many of them have committed suicide. One friend did so after fighting for 10 years with undeniable proof his ex wife was lying about all the shit she said... They wouldn't accept it as evidence. He gave up and blew his face off with 20 gauge. I keep trying to warn everybody here...but way too many refuse to listen...

    I have a great wife and I have almost 0% chance this will happen to me. My wife respects my authority. I rarely put my foot down but when I do... It's over. I do not have to hit her, yell at her, etc. My wife has submitted to my authority as man of the house. When I want sex I typically get it... because she knows it is part of being a couple. Western women today... act perfect until the get married. Then slowly they show you who they really are. By 7 to 10 years it's divorce time. She will cheat on you and blame you for it... gaslight you into believing it is your fault. You worked too much (had to, pay for house, car, trips, kids etc.) and that's YOUR fault that Chad/Tyrone/Enrique/Mohammed slide into he DMs and had a rendezvous (just once she swears lol) but it made her realize she deserves better.

    Now come on guys who have been divorced or going through it with their spouse... tell me how familiar this sounds...

    This is why you do not co-habitat, Never get married, Pump and dump unless they are Virgin or have less than 2-3 body count (verifiable)... Always flush your condoms yourself.... supple them yourself. If you have to ask why.,... Maybe you are doomed to be a simp.

    Ever notice how a women can never just leave a man? She has to have at least one guy to fall into his arms? That is called monkey branching... many times they use one guy to get to his friends... they may have more money/power etc.... classic Hypergamy...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2019, 02:48 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2019, 04:45 PM
  3. I hope Chuck doesn't hear this
    By tommygunz in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums