• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

**GC's TNE**[emoji848]

bulldogz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't know of this has been mentioned or asked before....but does anyone take GC's TNE?

If so...are you getting PIP with it as I am? Not knocking the gear since the shit had been good...just wondeing since no other TNE as of lately has ever given me PIP

Don't know of this has been mentioned or asked before....but does anyone take GC's TNE?

If so...are you getting PIP with it as I am? Not knocking the gear since the shit had been good...just wondeing since no other TNE as of lately has ever given me PIP
No pip with tne or the tne/sdrol for me. Just results

Guess I might be allergic to something in it...but even my older gear hurts now too....all of a sudden...

Guess I might be allergic to something in it...but even my older gear hurts now too....all of a sudden...
Did you get a new batch of pins? I know sometimes I'll get one that doesn't want to go in so I'll swap the needle out. Just saying maybe it's not the gear maybe it's adult needle

I did get new pins...draw with 20g and pin with 25g...but no matter what pin I use...shit still gives me pip...never happened to me before..oh well..thanks for the replies!

I did get new pins...draw with 20g and pin with 25g...but no matter what pin I use...shit still gives me pip...never happened to me before..oh well..thanks for the replies!

You could randomly become allergic to something even if you weren’t before.

Back