• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting a tighter waist !

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So aside from losing fat any other tricks of the trade ??? I don’t do any direct ab training and never really have . On and off . Who actually does abs ? Don’t lie !!!

My waist was the tightest it's ever been when I did regular ab work.

Doing vacuums, hanging knee raises and cable rope crunches is all I did though. 4 sets of 20 of one of those (knee raises and crunches) at the end of every training session or 10 rounds of ten second hold vacuums. Vavuum stretches work really well for abdominal control as well.

I don't train obliques directly since mine are naturally large and they will only hurt the look of the waist from the front but, I do practice pulling in the obliques..... It's hard to explain hoe to do it but, I can lose an inch or so on my waist when I'm lean and pull them in tight.

I am the same in the oblique department. I don’t want them getting bigger at all . I’ve been practicing the vacuums and I feel like it really helps . The burn you get you can feel it’s like coming from the internal muscle .

I am the same in the oblique department. I don’t want them getting bigger at all . I’ve been practicing the vacuums and I feel like it really helps . The burn you get you can feel it’s like coming from the internal muscle .

Vacuums on the couch
2e1188eec832d7f41f0a648b04bd18db.jpg

It works !

Max

So aside from losing fat any other tricks of the trade ??? I don’t do any direct ab training and never really have . On and off . Who actually does abs ? Don’t lie !!!

Waist trainer.

Vaccums were magic for me

I also liked to do fasted Cardio and weight training and shooting HGH right before hand and then also using low dose T3 simultaneously

That always did the trick for me

Also a female competitor in the 90s taught me that anytime you do ab work, breathe every single ounce of air out that you have on the crunch or sitting up portion. It flattens the stomach more and allows you to access the abs better.

It works like a charm, though when you first start you might get a bit light headed.

Vaccums were magic for me

I also liked to do fasted Cardio and weight training and shooting HGH right before hand and then also using low dose T3 simultaneously

That always did the trick for me

Also a female competitor in the 90s taught me that anytime you do ab work, breathe every single ounce of air out that you have on the crunch or sitting up portion. It flattens the stomach more and allows you to access the abs better.

It works like a charm, though when you first start you might get a bit light headed.

Right now I’m doing fasted cardio on my work days . In the am I take 50mcg t3 and 2iu gh before I start . Weight training after work . I like doing the cardio in the am b4 work so I don’t have to do it when I’m done . It’s a rough working all day then trying to go to the gym put out the intensity with the weights and have anything left to bang out the cardio .

Is it better to do the vaccums laying down like that ??

I do both. One day - lying , one day standing/posing. I do use a waist trainer - I build up time slowly wearing as long as I can and cinch it tighter and tighter (never working out though).

Max
#instructions

How does the waist trainer work ?? Seems to me like your just crushing yourself and once you take it off it will just go back .

How does the waist trainer work ?? Seems to me like your just crushing yourself and once you take it off it will just go back .

It is similar to a corset in the earlier centuries to today. The term “Waist Trainer” , is literal. It trains your waist to stay tight. It is like exercise- your muscles atrophies if you don’t use it. Well, this takes time and effort daily and if you stop for too long, it will eventually go back to its old ways. I wouldn’t recommend for someone with a big belly. Start after you have completely dieted down to your lowest bf%, then integrate. Once you start, it’s forever really. You can take days off or a week but, you can’t ever stop using it.

Max

It is similar to a corset in the earlier centuries to today. The term “Waist Trainer” , is literal. It trains your waist to stay tight. It is like exercise- your muscles atrophies if you don’t use it. Well, this takes time and effort daily and if you stop for too long, it will eventually go back to its old ways. I wouldn’t recommend for someone with a big belly. Start after you have completely dieted down to your lowest bf%, then integrate. Once you start, it’s forever really. You can take days off or a week but, you can’t ever stop using it.

Max

Thank you that’s what I was looking for my friend. .

As someone said, probably eat smaller yet more frequent meals and avoid excess carbs.

Back