• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kai Greene's foot WTF?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Elephantiasis is a condition characterized by gross enlargement of an area of the body, especially the limbs. Other areas commonly affected include the external genitals. Elephantiasis is caused by obstruction of the lymphatic system, which results in the accumulation of a fluid called lymph in the affected areas.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 113
I think he needs a real professional to take a look at that. Pretty sure that asian pedi ain't gonna cut it.

Right? He needs to see a podiatrist before those things need to be amputated.

I saw this on IG today,, those comments

And WTF would anyone post that???

Exactly what I was thinking......yo Kai, you need medical attention bro. Christ, feel sick looking at that nasty ass foot.
I feel bad for the little Asian dude...Kai better give him a big tip.

Is he trolling? is it even his foot?

Last edited:
Lol he has to be, and he just loves trolling his haters LMAO.

He ought to run a grapefruit stand haha.

He likes trolling his fans too. Use to love Kai until he kept hinting at competing and gave up.

A grapefruit colada reminds me of Kai's famous antics LMAO.

Get Shredded!
Its called lymphedema, I have a wound clinic and see quite a bit of wounds related to this. basicly a hydraulic problem. veins dont drain properly, the fluid builds up, and stretches the skin sometimes until it busts open. the answer is compression, socks, stockings, or specialty velcro garments to keep the swelling down.

Its called lymphedema, I have a wound clinic and see quite a bit of wounds related to this. basicly a hydraulic problem. veins dont drain properly, the fluid builds up, and stretches the skin sometimes until it busts open. the answer is compression, socks, stockings, or specialty velcro garments to keep the swelling down.

Yes looks like a diabetics foot! Makes you wonder if he is . Slin use, if he stops taking it he’s probably a full blown diabetic, just saying.

He must have fucked up quite a few pins for that to happen. But yeah I’m with Admin, why the fuck would you post that shit? As if women probably found him and his 8 1/2 month GH baby disgusting enough... 🤮

Back