• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

The ECA stack brought to you by RoidShop.to

Bigmurph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The ECA stack

The ECA stack in my opinion is a great option to clenbuterol which I believe should only be for young users of gear.
The eca stack is great also because if you’re in the states you can just walk into your local pharmacy and get everything you need pharma grade.
First in most states and all states are different you can buy 3g a month which is plenty for an ECA stack.
Goto where the cardboard cards are that you have to bring up to the pharmacy to get i prefer primatine but some pharmacies have there own generic brand that works fine and can save you some money.
There are 2 different kinds of ephedrine which is the E in ECA there is ephedrine hcl and ephedrine sulphate.
You want the ephedrine hcl in which ever brand you buy.
After getting your ephedrine hcl the next letter in eca is caffeine no-doz is dosed right at 200mg and is sold usually in the same isle so buy a box of that.
The 3rd letter in ECA is the a for asprin just get some 81mg baby asprin to take.

Dosage
You should start low and raise your dose so first day you want to start in the mourning with 12.5mgs ephedrine hcl 200mgs caffeine and 81mgs aspirin.
If you’re like me and you drink coffee when you wake up skip the caffeine pill.
Then mid day after you eat something take the same amounts of each.
Then after dinner take the same amounts of each.

2nd day if everything went good on the first day up your dose to 25mg of ephedrine hcl stick with 200mgs caffeine and 81mgs aspirin 3x a day

I personally like to run for a month and then take atleast a month off because yes this stack is hard on your heart and I don’t reccomend it for anyone with a heart condition of any kind. Check your bp while taking this stack if its high try lowering your ephedrine hcl to 12.5 and run like that.

You still need to eat while running this stack and make sure you stay extremely hydrated. If you get dizzy spells or anything strange stop taking it.

Thats an eca stack be careful not to take these eca stacks they sell with these other forms of ephedrine alot of these herbs are actually worse then ephedrine hcl but aren’t controlled because idiots that use meth dont but the shit up by the ton. One month on one off and try not to run longterm.
Benadryl can help clean your receptors in the month off.

BIGMURPH
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

Does anyone at Asf use ECA stacks?

Yes. I usually have to take one no doz, one Bronkaid Max or 3 Kaizen 8mg(eph hcl)Tabs w a Bayer 81mg . I use 1-3x per day when cycling it .

Max

The bronkaid is the ephedrine sulfate I never really believed it worked the same do you get good results?

Curious on others success or not on an ECA stack? Opinions?

I could stand to trim some fluff and interested in putting the wind at my back from a leaning perspective.

The bronkaid is the ephedrine sulfate I never really believed it worked the same do you get good results?

Not as good as the hcl ephedrine. About 80% of the effect. It is hard to find . Sulfate is legal in USA but they banned ma huang (herbal) and the hcl Tabs . Legal in Canada @ 8mg plain hcl Tabs but not ideal.

Max

Curious on others success or not on an ECA stack? Opinions?

I could stand to trim some fluff and interested in putting the wind at my back from a leaning perspective.

Not advice of any kind. Fictional Character, For entertainment purposes only .

Max likes to use t3/Clen during cuts and switch to ECA stack (4 weeks of one , then 4weeks other )
ECA stack is my favorite and use only when calorie restricted . It is probably the best thermogenic stack as far as personal results.

Max

I understand, in some states they still allow small amounts and they have a database that they put you in to make sure that im just curing my asthma and losing weight along the way. I believe that it will be phased out once there inhaler starts to be there main product it won't be around much longer.

I used to rock Sudafed/coffee/aspirin as a pre cardio ECA stack. Damn good results. This was over 10 years ago. I wouldn’t use it now, though. I just turned 42 and I’m happy with the results from test/mast/tren.

Test/tren/mast is serious lol cut mix I can't run it because of my bp.
Eca is damn good glad it worked I need to get some myself

IML Gear Cream!
Ecy

Ephedrine hcl
Caffeine
Yhombine

Just learned about this combination a couple days ago anyone tried it?

Back