• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new member checkin in

toecutter

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hope everyone's doing good

I am 55 years old was training pretty active for a couple of years in my mid 20's but been out of it for 30 years but I stayed active in life so I didnt drop downhill too fast. about 5 years ago I noticed that some "tricks" I was able to do wasnt so easy any more and I would struggle doing them (pushups with my wife on my back, 1 arm push ups ect..) dumb stuff to show people I wasnt that old. Plus I started taking naps all the time sometime twice a day, I still did what I needed to but boy did I get knocked out from it.
A few months ago at my yearly checkup I got a self service lab with a full panel and testosterone was low and my doc just said you want to get injections its not a problem heres a script for 200mg every 2 weeks (since changed to more frequent injections) a few weeks later a switch flipped and no more naps and I feel like I am 30 years old again. Now I am trying to get back the lost muscle from being low test for probably 5+ years

First I got to get my dose dialed in with the prescription cyp before I try out some different oils and dosages.

Personally I prefer pushups with the wife under me, but that's just me.

Welcome toecutter. Rules are in sig below.

DearestSaneBellfrog-max-1mb.gif

Welcome to ASF brother glad to have you around definitely work with the doctor but if you have any questions im happy to help

You can hit me up anytime
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

I am 55 years old was training pretty active for a couple of years in my mid 20's but been out of it for 30 years but I stayed active in life so I didnt drop downhill too fast. about 5 years ago I noticed that some "tricks" I was able to do wasnt so easy any more and I would struggle doing them (pushups with my wife on my back, 1 arm push ups ect..) dumb stuff to show people I wasnt that old. Plus I started taking naps all the time sometime twice a day, I still did what I needed to but boy did I get knocked out from it.
A few months ago at my yearly checkup I got a self service lab with a full panel and testosterone was low and my doc just said you want to get injections its not a problem heres a script for 200mg every 2 weeks (since changed to more frequent injections) a few weeks later a switch flipped and no more naps and I feel like I am 30 years old again. Now I am trying to get back the lost muscle from being low test for probably 5+ years

First I got to get my dose dialed in with the prescription cyp before I try out some different oils and dosages.
Welcome
OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Low T blows for sure. A lot of us here have been through it. Glad you're back feeling alive and motivated. My first bit of advice is just to read, read, read. There's a shitload of priceless info on this forum. I prefer the personal logs as you really get to see talk in action. Welcome bro

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Hi I'm Micdiesel, I was a member here for many years. I'm 46 years old and have weight and cardio trained most of my life. It is good to be back thank you Steroid Forums.

Whats up everyone old member here, been away for a bit and lost my old login. Was JBN24 before.

Whats up brother. Alot of good information around here!

Back