• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What 20 new words are added to dictionary?

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are you watching Squid Games, guys? Are you aware that the Korean culture wave has swept through English language and more than 20 new words of Korean origin were added to the latest edition of Oxford English Dictionary?

These words came on the wave of global popularity of the Korean music and cuisine. And the K- prefix is now added to all things related: K-pop, K-dramas, K-beauty products.

Are you a fan?

Lol...I told the wife the other day, "there is some quality stuff coming out of korea." We've probably watched 4 or more things very recently (squid games included) that came from there. 1000 times better than the bollywood stuff on netflix.

words I learned in korea, cashy/chargey. sucky, fucky, polypoly, you want massage with hand or mouth, you cheap charlie, you number 10 GI

Probably, it is because they have a sense of moral which is so different from European/American traditional view. It seems "fresh", even. Though I heard from many guys that such ethics makes them cringe.

Lol...I told the wife the other day, "there is some quality stuff coming out of korea." We've probably watched 4 or more things very recently (squid games included) that came from there. 1000 times better than the bollywood stuff on netflix.

Back