• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rand Paul Attacks Dr. Fauci (Again)

Covid
Vaccine
Syndrome
C V S
Just get the shot.
Your family will thank u later.
Yet ANOTHER thread about the vaccine.
And I'm the wacky one??

Covid
Vaccine
Syndrome
C V S
Just get the shot.
And I'm the wacky one??

My family dont want it either, got the RONA early on, recovered fine, like a mild flu.
Immune system has fought off any new Delta, been fine since.

Do you wear a diaper in case you shit your pants?
Do you walk around with a condom on in case you might get a turd-tunnel to titulate?
Will you take heart-meds in case you get heart disease?
May as well go get chemo, ya never know if cancer cells might be growing...

You may not start many threads, but you jump right into most of 'em putting people down about their opinions and beliefs (and thats OK, free world).

Covid
Vaccine
Syndrome
C V S
Just get the shot.
And I'm the wacky one??

Everyone do your homework. Please read Pfizer-BioNTech's own EUA fact sheet.
Pfizer admits it will take 4-5 years to fully understand the risks of myocarditis and pericarditis......meaning, heart problems could very well be in your future and, if so, ooooppps and sorry!
Also, look at the bottom of page 2. The Pfizer "vaccine" everyone is getting isn't FDA approved....it's still the EUA version which means no legal recourse if the vaccine hurts or kills you.
The FDA "approved" comirnaty vaccine isn't available yet to the general public. Whatever is being pushed now is legally distinct from the comirnaty vaccine....not that I care....it's all poison.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

Go read Pfizer's own words for yourself. Enjoy!

Pfizer admits it will take 4-5 years to fully understand the risks of myocarditis and pericarditis......meaning, heart problems could very well be in your future and, if so, ooooppps and sorry!
Also, look at the bottom of page 2. The Pfizer "vaccine" everyone is getting isn't FDA approved....it's still the EUA version which means no legal recourse if the vaccine hurts or kills you.
The FDA "approved" comirnaty vaccine isn't available yet to the general public. Whatever is being pushed now is legally distinct from the comirnaty vaccine....not that I care....it's all poison.

Neither is approved.
https://rumble.com/vnm3kg-pfizer-is-not-fda-approved.html

Last edited:
Covid
Vaccine
Syndrome
C V S
Just get the shot.
And I'm the wacky one??

So if I don’t get the vaccine what’s going to happen to me? COVID has been around now about 1 year and 9 months and I’m fine. But if others want to get the vaccine go right ahead, your body your choice.

Smoking was at one time “medically” approved as were 35 other drugs. Take the jab kilsong just keep your fucking demands to yourself

https://prescriptiondrugs.procon.org/fda-approved-prescription-drugs-later-pulled-from-the-market/

I didn't demand..
I agree it SHOULD be ur choice.
As I said before.. Forcing people to get it seems very Un American.
Especially when OUR president said he'd never issue any sort of mandate.
Still...
Get the fucken shot babe.. This IS/WAS a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
Uncle Kil approved jab.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also I’ve been tested for COVID three times now the most recent a few weeks ago, all have been negative.

Can the same be said of your recent syphilis test?

Actually Kilsong it is NOT a pandemic of the unvaccinated!! It’s a pandemic of the fat sloppy over medicated Americans that caused the deaths. Japan and Sweden have 3% of our deaths…so look at the science. It’s screaming that once again lazy fuck Americans want a quick fix, just like when they go to fill their fat faces and run to the doctor because they mentally can’t cope with life. Now they want an unproven jab to work and it clearly doesn’t! Same amount of deaths per jab as post jab. That shouldn’t be when the highest risk jabbers are now at 85% indoctrinated!!! Science don’t lie, but the shot and shit from scientists do

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't demand..
I agree it SHOULD be ur choice.
As I said before.. Forcing people to get it seems very Un American.
Especially when OUR president said he'd never issue any sort of mandate.
Still...
Get the fucken shot babe.. This IS/WAS a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
Uncle Kil approved jab.

- - - Updated - - -

Can the same be said of your recent syphilis test?

"A pandemic of the unvaccinated" Lmao, what a good little mockingbird you are, regurgitating the MSM narrative verbatim

60542996c5ed7f44538e7e74b040dadf.jpg

Tcin... I'm sitting here just wishing I could discredit at least one part of that post.
No can do.
Well put

I am a firm believer all liberals should get vaccinated and get as many booster shots as humanly possible. Please, the vaccine is wonderful for you. There are zero side effects to worry about. Again, calling all liberals, I endorse all liberals getting as many vaccination shots as humanly possible. Mix and match, make it fun: Pfizer one day, Moderna the next, and so forth.

Please, go to Walgreens or where-ever and go get yourself another vaccine shot for the hell of it and then go get yourself a nice booster the following week and the week after. There is absolutely nothing to worry about.

I am a firm believer all liberals should get vaccinated and get as many booster shots as humanly possible. Please, the vaccine is wonderful for you. There are zero side effects to worry about. Again, calling all liberals, I endorse all liberals getting as many vaccination shots as humanly possible. Mix and match, make it fun: Pfizer one day, Moderna the next, and so forth.

Please, go to Walgreens or where-ever and go get yourself another vaccine shot for the hell of it and then go get yourself a nice booster the following week and the week after. There is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Throw in a few abortions while you're at it

i am a firm believer all liberals should get vaccinated and get as many booster shots as humanly possible. Please, the vaccine is wonderful for you. There are zero side effects to worry about. Again, calling all liberals, i endorse all liberals getting as many vaccination shots as humanly possible. Mix and match, make it fun: Pfizer one day, moderna the next, and so forth.

Please, go to walgreens or where-ever and go get yourself another vaccine shot for the hell of it and then go get yourself a nice booster the following week and the week after. There is absolutely nothing to worry about.

lmao

Thank you i will use this for my exemption

Back