• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Ace anavar

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started my ace products today and so far nothing but good things to say. I took 60mcg clen and 50 mg anavar Pre workout today . Clen was in full effect and I could definitely feel the strength from the anavar . I was able to push through a wall I was at with the incline dumbbell press . Over all felt much stronger on all my lifts today.

This is the regular forum, you didn’t specify brand of product/s your taking....? I’ve seen you post in subforums but, are you gonna log or are you letting us know your feedback? Just a friendly return post(wondered brand/sponsor).

Appreciate it

Max
#acevar

This is the regular forum, you didn’t specify brand of product/s your taking....? I’ve seen you post in subforums but, are you gonna log or are you letting us know your feedback? Just a friendly return post(wondered brand/sponsor).

Appreciate it

Max
#acevar

Mainly just posting feedback. I was just pumped after workout lol . I believe the brand is gmp and the sponsor would be bones ??

Hmmmm. Lol

Appreciate it

Max
#acevar

Mainly just posting feedback. I was just pumped after workout lol . I believe the brand is gmp and the sponsor would be bones ??

Sponsor is ace labs and they are produced using gmp (good manufacturing process). Everything I’ve used from ace has been absolute gold!!

Appreciate it. Ace is a longtime great sponsor, I thought you were using tren or test ace w/Var . Lol .

Max

Thanks for the correction , I’m a bit slow at times lol

No worries I’ve got two go to sponsors and they are one of them. Fast td and great products I will take any chance I can to send some praise their way

I've messed with him a couple times a while back and was always on point. Friendly too

No worries I’ve got two go to sponsors and they are one of them. Fast td and great products I will take any chance I can to send some praise their way

Thanks for the feedback . I keep hearing this about this sponsor. Im lucky to have found them ! And this board tbh . So far it’s been all around good experience .

Nice glad to see you're liking it I still haven't messed with any oral steroids yet but I have some anapolon 50s in the drawer waiting for me when I decide to try them out

Nice glad to see you're liking it I still haven't messed with any oral steroids yet but I have some anapolon 50s in the drawer waiting for me when I decide to try them out

Yea man I’m the same . Ive tried orals before . This is only my second run using anavar . So far it’s going really well . Idk why some people think it’s weak bc I don’t . Maybe it hits people different but only in my first week taking it pre workout I was able to lift more weight already . I murdered my legs last night and hit pr’s on my squat and leg press . Even still I could have gone higher but I didn’t wana push to much to soon.

Back