• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Superman is Bi

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NEW - Continuing a recent US trend of comic book characters coming out as LGBTQ, Superman is now confirmed to be bisexual, according to DC comics (IGN/NYP)

Attachments

• FBb4juFXIAA1YhQ.jpg
    FBb4juFXIAA1YhQ.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 35
  • FBb4iVwXMA4JFqV.jpg
    FBb4iVwXMA4JFqV.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 33
This World is so stupid

Well half the people in it at least...

Dumbest humans to ever walk the Earth. Cavemen were smarter...

Fuck man. I mean fuck men. I mean cmon this is disturbing and now i have a slight boner @kilsong lets plan our costumes for halloween accordingly....

Gay guy here.. SUPRISE.
This is exactly why my community is disliked by so many.
This is fucking DISGUSTING.

LOL

We know its the woke mob Kilsong.
Most people that are getting special treatment (black folks w/ certain crime, gays and LMNOP's and Trannies shown in the media as "Super people" is not the groups themselves most of the time, its the Left WokeTurdz.

LOL

We know its the woke mob Kilsong.
Most people that are getting special treatment (black folks w/ certain crime, gays and LMNOP's and Trannies shown in the media as "Super people" is not the groups themselves most of the time, its the Left WokeTurdz.

As much of a weirdo u are... U are 100% correct.
It's horrible.

IML Gear Cream!
To be perfectly honest he always seemed gay to me anyway.

I was always into the villains. Now I’d be all pissed off if Venom came out as a butt dart. That’s where I’d draw the line. Lol

I don’t know why sexual preference has to be shoved down the throats of our kids. I don’t care what someone’s sexual preference is, but don’t push sex of any kind on our children. Kids are innocent and must be protected from that aspect of adult life.

if the character was originally written that way or the writer himself was gay and trying to make it a story I wouldnt care, the part that bothers me is they are force feeding this contrived bullshit into everything, thinking it will make folks accept this as normal. When it was already accepted now its annoying and absolutely not necessary

"they" are changing everything in order to indoctrinate everyone to believe they are above God.... And its ok to swap ur body parts.

Now i will say this if i had a nice firm set of tits id prolly never leave the house and have an only fans account making bank, but id have to get prettier id suppose hahaha

I fucking knew it.

and bi sexuality is violence to the pan community. Batman better come out as a pansexual tranny or you can expect full scale WAR!

fucking cis gendered assholes

I was always into the villains. Now I’d be all pissed off if Venom came out as a butt dart. That’s where I’d draw the line. Lol

venum will always be the straight white male…. Don’t you fret lol

Just heard about JOHN KENT..

3 words...

WHAT THE FUCK

if the character was originally written that way or the writer himself was gay and trying to make it a story I wouldnt care, the part that bothers me is they are force feeding this contrived bullshit into everything, thinking it will make folks accept this as normal. When it was already accepted now its annoying and absolutely not necessary

That's exactly it. It's not occurring "naturally" for lack of a better term. It's like they have to throw something in and it contributes absolutely nothing to the story. Just like OBVIOUS SHILLING is annoying.

Attachments

• ax7aua74xlr61fskjz.jpg
    ax7aua74xlr61fskjz.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 43
Get Shredded!
Would you be talking about MONSTRO? Lol Just guessing ofcourse.

That's exactly it. It's not occurring "naturally" for lack of a better term. It's like they have to throw something in and it contributes absolutely nothing to the story. Just like OBVIOUS SHILLING is annoying.

His Kryptonite is HIV/AIDS

Magic Johnson will defeat him in a future episode!

The fact that Superman jumped in a trend instead of making a new character they are trying want to hard to please the unpleasable.

Makes me dislike superman for being a ban wagon ball rider. Too many ass kissers when no ass needs to be kissed. Now this changes the outlook of every movie made

The fact that Superman jumped in a trend instead of making a new character they are trying want to hard to please the unpleasable.

Makes me dislike superman for being a ban wagon ball rider. Too many ass kissers when no ass needs to be kissed. Now this changes the outlook of every movie made

It's supermanz son that's putting from the ruff. Clark Kent is still straight as an arrow!! Fuck DC COMICS!!

I don’t know why sexual preference has to be shoved down the throats of our kids. I don’t care what someone’s sexual preference is, but don’t push sex of any kind on our children. Kids are innocent and must be protected from that aspect of adult life.
Well said.

Back