• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo?

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the lowest dose of primo you have taken and seen benefits? Would a lower dose taken over a longer period of time give similar results?

400mg . It was with test and 50mg proviron. 1ml Eod basically . It did a lot as far as I’m concerned. If ran w TRT test dose, I’d prefer 500-600 w some Var or Tbol.

Max

400mg . It was with test and 50mg proviron. 1ml Eod basically . It did a lot as far as I’m concerned. If ran w TRT test dose, I’d prefer 500-600 w some Var or Tbol.

Max
Thanks Max!

I’ve never gonna past 400mg and have always liked it . For me it’s really good at hardening and drying . I get really vascular from it .

Have used it as low as 200mg/wk with good success and all the way up to 600 with 400 being the sweet spot. A lot depends on your AAS history, sensitivity / response to AAS, maturity with training, diet, etc. I'm a fan of starting at the lowest effective dose and titrating as needed. Doing this, I don't have to worry about loosing much when I go back to TRT after any sort of blast.

I appreciate the input. This will be the first compound other than testosterone for me. What are your opinions about 400 test and 200 primo? Maybe 400/400?

I appreciate the input. This will be the first compound other than testosterone for me. What are your opinions about 400 test and 200 primo? Maybe 400/400?

If it were me I’d go with 400/400

From my personal experience anything under 600mg is a waste. For me the difference between 600 and 400 was clear as day.

Im doing 400/400 right now and love it! My favorite combo so far, the look, feel and attention I get from this is amazing.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm at about 300/300 and maybe kick in some HGH, but currently leaning the F out just by that and diet

depends on your cycle history

if your still new and have not pushed high dosages your receptors are still fresh and you will respond to lower dosages

Me personally I always run 400mg for 20wks and I get great results. Its all about your diet you have to feed the Primobolan protein so that you can put on muscle mass and you will keep those solid gains instead of other compounds how you deflate afterwards.

Hit me up anytime
BIGMURPH
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

Does Primo provide a more fuller look compared to mast? I've never ran Primo but have been wanting to for some time now. Mast kinda leaves me looking stringy. Great muscle hardener forsure tho

You can actually bulk on primo which I don't believe that mast you can bulk on so I would say yes as long as you feed the Primobolan plenty of protein and you shouldn't be stringy at all you should be full not like nandrolone with alot of water but actual muscle mass.

BIGMURPH
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

Primo will fill you out a bit more and mast will give you the hard look- if your body fat is low enough. But it’s probably more related to your diet and body decomposition.

If you have lower bf % primo+mast is amazing together.

Thinking of trying it out. I don't really blast high doses anymore. Pretty much just been cruising 350 a week and use orals every now and then. Bloods are all good. Just been wanting to swap Primo for mast. Maybe at 200mg a week.

IMO the leaner you can get before you start primo the better. This is exactly what I’m doing now before I start.

What is your injection frequency with an enanthate ester?

400 mg-500 mg is when i notice it. But I prefer to run it at 800 mg per week. I have a better look and still no negative side affects. I've only run the pharma primo amps from turkey. Primo brings me fullness without a face bloat.

My run of 400 test/400 primo ended a few weeks ago. I am really impressed with the fullness, vascularity, and overall sense of well-being with this combo.
I appreciate all the advice that was given.

My run of 400 test/400 primo ended a few weeks ago. I am really impressed with the fullness, vascularity, and overall sense of well-being with this combo.
I appreciate all the advice that was given.

Hells yeah! Nothing like good primo depot ! Love that “Total Quality Look” .

Max

Does Primo provide a more fuller look compared to mast? I've never ran Primo but have been wanting to for some time now. Mast kinda leaves me looking stringy. Great muscle hardener forsure tho
Definitely fuller for me. Also, as far as feeling of well being, I am just happier on Primo I don't know why lol.

Would you guys advise running primo as high as 400mg on a TRT dose around 200mg?

I’m curious as to whether that could crash your estrogen. I’ve run it higher than 400 but I was never on TRT at the time. Usually like 500 test and 600-800 primo, which was great, but I’m trying to keep the test down right now.

That would be fine. I’ve done many cycles with low dosage of test and as a matter of fact I prefer it that way. Never had any side issues.

What would you say is the minimum dose you need to have that positive effect on mood/well-being etc?
Like I said earlier 400 is the minimum. for me the difference when I take 600 compared to 400 is significant. I personally will not run it under 600.

Back