• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you do about the night sweats?

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gotta figure something out for next time. I went through $2000 worth of mattresses (2x) in 10 weeks. First one was memory foam which didn’t help matters cause that alone makes me sweat. The second on came with a mattress protector that we used and I still managed to sweat through that and now I got yellow sweat stains and a putrid stank on my side, it’s awful.

So is there any certain product or technique you use to help not ruin mattresses every time you blast? Maybe a better quality mattress protector or maybe something to help not sweat so much, I don’t know. I’m just assuming you guys don’t buy a new mattress after every blast or sleep in a sweat rotted bed.

I gotta figure something out for next time. I went through $2000 worth of mattresses (2x) in 10 weeks. First one was memory foam which didn’t help matters cause that alone makes me sweat. The second on came with a mattress protector that we used and I still managed to sweat through that and now I got yellow sweat stains and a putrid stank on my side, it’s awful.

So is there any certain product or technique you use to help not ruin mattresses every time you blast? Maybe a better quality mattress protector or maybe something to help not sweat so much, I don’t know. I’m just assuming you guys don’t buy a new mattress after every blast or sleep in a sweat rotted bed.

What are you running on your blasts, just test? This happens to be when I start pushing my test over 300. Unfortunately, I do not have an answer for you bro.

Get a mattress cover, you know like the ones kids can't piss through..

I put a towel under the elastic sheet. Helps save the bed a little.

I’m following this topic because I’ve never figured out how to stop night sweats.

Get a mattress cover, you know like the ones kids can't piss through..

I have one that came with the mattress. We were actually required to buy it and use it in order for the 120 night guarantee to be valid, I’m assuming so they could resell the mattress if we wanted to return it. You would think that it would have been a good quality 100% waterproof protector, yet my sweat still seeped through, definitely helped slow it down but ended up ruining the mattress nonetheless. So I was hoping one of you guys could Vogue for a certain brand mattress protector that absolutely does not let any moisture through, even with sweating almost a liter a night. And one that can handle getting washed every week. I think the washing made the leaking worse

Last edited:
Damn….How much are you fucking guys sweating at night and why so much. I get night sweats when running Tren but nothing even close to what your all describing. That sounds like you need medical attention not new sheets. Lol Maybe step up your conditioning before you all go down from a heart attack.

Came off completely a month ago. Still having night sweats. Right around 2AM I start leaking water like a hose and soak the pillows and sheets down to the mattress.
Usually the night sweats stop as soon as the short esters clear. Not this time.

IML Gear Cream!
Came off completely a month ago. Still having night sweats. Right around 2AM I start leaking water like a hose and soak the pillows and sheets down to the mattress.
Usually the night sweats stop as soon as the short esters clear. Not this time.

Eating carbs late can can contribute to night sweats.

I wash my pillow cases a lot. I’ve gotten stye/eye lid infections in the past which take forever to go away. My body temperature lately is 99.1 to 99.4 so at least I’m burning fat. 😀

I have one that came with the mattress. We were actually required to buy it and use it in order for the 120 night guarantee to be valid, I’m assuming so they could resell the mattress if we wanted to return it. You would think that it would have been a good quality 100% waterproof protector, yet my sweat still seeped through, definitely helped slow it down but ended up ruining the mattress nonetheless. So I was hoping one of you guys could Vogue for a certain brand mattress protector that absolutely does not let any moisture through, even with sweating almost a liter a night. And one that can handle getting washed every week. I think the washing made the leaking worse

Damn bro... I'm not sure if that's good man.. thats alot of water to be sweating out at night. What's the climate like in your bedroom?

I wash my pillow cases a lot. I’ve gotten stye/eye lid infections in the past which take forever to go away. My body temperature lately is 99.1 to 99.4 so at least I’m burning fat. 😀

I change my pillow case eod lol

Damn bro... I'm not sure if that's good man.. thats alot of water to be sweating out at night. What's the climate like in your bedroom?
I sweat the same.

I run hot to begin with so when I add the tren I'm a water fountain at night. Sweat, move covers, freeze from being wet, cover up, sweat, uncover, freeze and on and on.

Laying on A damp towel helps but it's uncomfortable.

Im curious if you were always that way or did it get worse the bigger you got?

I sweat the same.

I run hot to begin with so when I add the tren I'm a water fountain at night. Sweat, move covers, freeze from being wet, cover up, sweat, uncover, freeze and on and on.

I sweat the same.

Me to a T…

Liter was a guess. I’ve laid down a bath towel and picked it up the next morning it was atleast a couple pounds heavier and almost completely saturated. So maybe a half liter to a liter for sure… ya I’m not worried about it at all. Just the way my body responds to the gear. It’s the only real side effect I got from the tren besides rage so I can live with that. It’s annoying as hell at night but I still sleep like a baby. Just hate waking up in puddles, cold puddles too.

used to use a towel but sounds like you swet more than I did.. I would just sleep on the ground untl te run was done if I really was messing up mattresses.

Get Shredded!
I sweat the same.

Trust me I understand, but that seems like a crazy amount. A liter is like a pool of sweat. I experience the samething with the hot and cold bulshit almost every night, but not to that extent. Just seems a little abnormal.

Liter was a guess. I’ve laid down a bath towel and picked it up the next morning it was atleast a couple pounds heavier and almost completely saturated. So maybe a half liter to a liter for sure… ya I’m not worried about it at all. Just the way my body responds to the gear. It’s the only real side effect I got from the tren besides rage so I can live with that. It’s annoying as hell at night but I still sleep like a baby. Just hate waking up in puddles, cold puddles too.

Well shit, if your feelin good thats not the worst side affect then. Get a couple of those plastic covers and that should do the trick look for hardcore ones they have to be out there.

I haven't had this in a while now. It use to be regularly, no matter what I was on. Since I started using my Test Cyp every M-W-F, it slowly got better, I completely forgot that I even did have issues until I had a few episodes some weeks back. On top of that my last real meal is several hrs pre-bed, my pre-bed last nutrient intake is just whey, almond butter and water with lemon, this helps me with any cravings.
Plus the air is always low (the wife hates me for that) and I forced myself to get use to a lighter blanket. I'm a furnace all the time, and at night I'm roasty toasty even more. I'm enjoying the 80% dry nights. I hope it lasts.

Dressing down, and changing the fabric and thickness of the blankets and whatnot truly helped. I was truly attached to the blanket prior like a little kid.

I haven't had this in a while now. It use to be regularly, no matter what I was on. Since I started using my Test Cyp every M-W-F, it slowly got better, I completely forgot that I even did have issues until I had a few episodes some weeks back. On top of that my last real meal is several hrs pre-bed, my pre-bed last nutrient intake is just whey, almond butter and water with lemon, this helps me with any cravings.
Plus the air is always low (the wife hates me for that) and I forced myself to get use to a lighter blanket. I'm a furnace all the time, and at night I'm roasty toasty even more. I'm enjoying the 80% dry nights. I hope it lasts.

Dressing down, and changing the fabric and thickness of the blankets and whatnot truly helped. I was truly attached to the blanket prior like a little kid.

Besides DHB & Tren; anytime I take 500mg or or more of plain test (any ester). Everytime I eat , SWEAT . Anytime I day-nap, SWEAT ! Sleeping....wake up wet! I already am hot-blooded and like it cool plus fans in every room. I’ve often wondered if it is my metabolism(even on nothing), I can eat twice as much as a normal guy (and this has been as long as I can remember) without getting fat. Anyway, I am looking forward to cold weather and hitting the outdoor parts of each gym and doing cardio outdoors. You add a blast during the heat, I have to get plastic sheets w cold water dampened cotton sheets to sleep on w the fan on MAX!

Max

I haven't had this in a while now. It use to be regularly, no matter what I was on. Since I started using my Test Cyp every M-W-F, it slowly got better, I completely forgot that I even did have issues until I had a few episodes some weeks back.

That reminded me...I haven't had much issues since I went to more frequent pinning. ED pinning is a winner. If I do EOD, I will likely have sweats the day I *didn't* pin. Even with EOD though, it is still better than 2x week. Stable blood levels is where it's at.

Man I use to hate to roll with big sweaters like you guys. First two minutes and your soaked with sweat and super hard to grab ahold of.

how much tren are you guys with serious sweat problems taking? Ive only been up to like 100MG of ACE EOD and barely sweat at night, and I am a heavy sweater normally! lol

Back