• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Using different doses...

Jet

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A buddy has 300mg Test E and wants to run 500mg a week. He asked me if he, in an effort to keep it simple, can do a .75 pin and then a .50 pin per week? I told him to just equal them but it made me wonder if there was any down fall to this...

He also want to include EQ at 300 per week but i have no experience with this compound. I recommended he join this group.

As multislacking said its all about keeping blood levels stable but I believe that your friend will be fine as long as he splits his dose 2x a week even at .75ml or .50ml it won't hurt him and he can add the eq into the same pin.

Hit me up anytime bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

Definitely won't hurt, but expect the potential repercussions of the ebbs/flows of not being equal (acne, estrogen related, etc.). Just as with all of this, some folks will be more sensitive than others.

Thanks guys, i think his main concern is being so precise with the draws to equal them out in two pins per week. Heck, i told him to up it to 600 but he's set on 500 per week and 300 Eq.

A buddy has 300mg Test E and wants to run 500mg a week. He asked me if he, in an effort to keep it simple, can do a .75 pin and then a .50 pin per week? I told him to just equal them but it made me wonder if there was any down fall to this...

He also want to include EQ at 300 per week but i have no experience with this compound. I recommended he join this group.

Why people so complicated ? If your lab is 300mg per ml , do like me shoot 600mg week 1ml each day and is done ( is not 100mg per week that will kill you )

TR

Thanks guys, i think his main concern is being so precise with the draws to equal them out in two pins per week. Heck, i told him to up it to 600 but he's set on 500 per week and 300 Eq.

Why does he want to run 500 per week has he done it before? if not then its a completely arbitrary number, don't even know if what he has is dosed so precesily, better to use a measurement you know would be equal everytime no matter if you think it comes out to 500, 521, 530, 565, 600...whatever..if he is arbitartly concerend about going over magic number 500 and wants to keep it simple then just do 0.5 3 times a week M/W/F and there you go thats 450.

Back