• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin serum results

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
c3513dbb593a2dd2aaa1a39ed6da0b12.jpg

10iu IM Test 3 hours later . Currently on 2iu Ed . Took 3iu Pre cardio today lol . Will do ifg-1 test in few weeks . I Don’t have a base line . Bc i found out about that after I started .

c3513dbb593a2dd2aaa1a39ed6da0b12.jpg

10iu IM Test 3 hours later . Currently on 2iu Ed . Took 3iu Pre cardio today lol . Will do ifg-1 test in few weeks . I Don’t have a base line . Bc i found out about that after I started .

thanks for testing hgh for us , and post the test results honestly, we will offer you 100$ as credit store, you can use it at anytime,
now we are waiting for your igf test results.:)

welcome anybody to test our hgh and other items and post the test results to help us improve our quality , when you post test results honestly, we will offer you 100$ as credite store , you can use it at anytime .:)

I use Labs MD for all of my bloodwork. Would this test (below) be sufficient to get a baseline before starting GH?

Attachments

• IGF-1 Lab.JPG
    IGF-1 Lab.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 25
Back